Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


So its Friday night what are you doing in?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Itchy
Super Spammer



Joined: 07 Apr 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:30 - 12 Oct 2007    Post subject: So its Friday night what are you doing in? Reply with quote

As per the topic? grown out of going out ? ,

Me personally I'm just completely out of cash for buying parts for the CBR thats why I'm in (and mulling over a topic and if I should post it).

You?
____________________
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Nb
World Chat Champion



Joined: 17 May 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:42 - 12 Oct 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im in because i dont go out, im a hermit. Mr. Green And im holding onto my pennies cos im paying for my next bike tomorrow. Dance!
____________________
Cbr1100xx blackbird gone, mk4 golf gt tdi chav now
Colin1 wrote 'Im grateful for what i can get, which isnt all that much.'
Columbus travel insurance are crap!! Do not use!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Whosthedaddy
Super Spammer



Joined: 11 Dec 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:47 - 12 Oct 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just had some cheese on toast whilst watching Ugly Betty Embarassed
____________________
Current : MSX 125 Past : CBR 900RR Monkeybike : c50 LAC : ZXR750 H2 : FZR600 : ZX7R P3 : YW100 : TRX850: Trophy 900 T309 : GSXR 600 L0: Monkeybike : XJ6S Whosthedaddy
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Handsome
World Chat Champion



Joined: 30 Dec 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:50 - 12 Oct 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wanted to go out but when I thought about having to reshave my head and iron my gear I realised I couldn't be arsed, but I will be out tomorrow... Thumbs Up
____________________
Previous Bikes...Honda NSR 125 RR...Kawasaki Zephyr 550...Suzuki SV 1000 S...Yamaha FZ8...Current Bike...Suzuki GSX-R 750...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Drew This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

McGee
O RLY?



Joined: 24 Jun 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:58 - 12 Oct 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am going to look at a 300zx in a bit and seeing as I'm 5 hours behind I'm going to see if I can nab my mates for a hoon around the city with him again. Cool
____________________
◙◙► K6 GSXR 600 ◄◙◙◙◙► K5 GSXR 1000 ◄◙◙◙◙► K5 GSXR 600 ◄◙◙◙◙► 96 RF600r ◄◙◙
◄◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙►◄◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙►◄◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙►
Its pronounced Jixxer!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

NickD
World Chat Champion



Joined: 20 Aug 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:59 - 12 Oct 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

In?

I'm dreaming of in...... some of us are still at fucking work. Thumbs Down


Brands Hatch tomorrow though. Thumbs Up Very Happy
____________________
I was only doing what it said on my licence officer....
Tear along the dotted line!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

trevoriv
World Chat Champion



Joined: 04 Jun 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:07 - 12 Oct 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Working tomorrow and im weak at going into work with a hangover.

After work will be the rest of the day watching the football/rugby followed by an evening at the Bolton beer festival though Thumbs Up
____________________
Past: '96 Thundercat, '02 ZX636R (A1P), '58 KTM 690 SM LC4 Current: '06 ZX636R (C6F)
Mudskipper wrote: Someone just has to sig that...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

kitty kat
World Chat Champion



Joined: 20 Jun 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:15 - 12 Oct 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

in tonight, as every Friday night coz I work all week and go out on the bike on Saturdays and Sundays. I actually have an early start for a short ride tomorrow - out at 7:30, so am thinking of going to bed in a mo to try and get some sleep.


Yes I am boring, but did all the 'out every weekend' lark 20 years ago!!
____________________
Enjoy everyday, tell those you love everyday you love them
Life is too short to fall out with people
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

yambabe
World Chat Champion



Joined: 12 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:39 - 12 Oct 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

In tonight cos I'm out tomorrow - ride up to Hawes then an overnight stop at the Green Dragon and ride home on Sunday.

Unless it's raining in which case we're still going but in the car! Embarassed

Himself is outside setting fire to stuff (again)! Laughing
____________________
Sod falling in love, I wanna fall in chocolate. Very Happy
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Thom_NSR
Scooby Slapper



Joined: 21 Apr 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:59 - 13 Oct 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

In because I'm bored of going out and I'm knackered. Will be out tommorrow probably but I honestly can't be arsed most of the time anymore and I'm only 24! Embarassed
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Louise
World Chat Champion



Joined: 22 May 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:36 - 13 Oct 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

My pub is kinda dear! £2.90 a pint 90p bag of crisps too. But tonight i had good and bad news from the kitchen side of things. I was too awake to go home, yet too tired to go out - So just drank with some free food from kitchen Cool
Glad I did, work didnt pay me the right wage but had enough to have a few pints.
Sunday is night out - will be strange as 'staff nights' arnt big here. But someones leaving doooooo Exclamation So gotta make night out of it. Thumbs Up
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

veeeffarr
Super Spammer



Joined: 22 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:43 - 13 Oct 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've not left the house at all today! Embarassed Watched Ugly Betty and played lots of Hitman...

I want to go out on the bike tomorrow though - Anyone about?

T
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

alpine
Spanner Monkey



Joined: 09 Apr 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:07 - 13 Oct 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Went to an Xbox LAN party, turned out i got friendly with my mates sister. Thumbs Up
____________________
Current bike - FMX650.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Tarmacsurfer
World Chat Champion



Joined: 29 Jun 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:23 - 13 Oct 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

babyyam wrote:
Himself is outside setting fire to stuff (again)! Laughing


Wouldn't it be easier to just let us know when he isn't doing that? Laughing
____________________
I'm immortal. Well, so far.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

PsychoHippy
Jammy Git



Joined: 02 Jul 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:56 - 13 Oct 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wasn't in, I was at the NEC watching Rush perform one of their classic 2 1/2 hour sets Cool

That was an awsome evening Thumbs Up
____________________
I spend all my money on bikes and beer, the rest I simply waste!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 19 years, 3 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.09 Sec - Server Load: 0.18 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 91.3 Kb