 McGee O RLY?

Joined: 24 Jun 2005 Karma :  
|
|
 thegubner World Chat Champion
Joined: 25 Mar 2007 Karma :     
|
|
 swaffs World Chat Champion

Joined: 18 Mar 2004 Karma :   
|
|
 McGee O RLY?

Joined: 24 Jun 2005 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 14:47 - 15 Oct 2007 Post subject: |
 |
|
Awesome pics dude.
Yeah well the Japs have been doing it since the 80's they should be good I mean most the d1 drivers have been doing it for over 10 years
I would love to take it up for fun get a fully biased car etc but the cost of tyres alone makes me cringe
Still is great fun and I still may take it up a bit more seriously soon  ____________________ ◙◙► K6 GSXR 600 ◄◙◙◙◙► K5 GSXR 1000 ◄◙◙◙◙► K5 GSXR 600 ◄◙◙◙◙► 96 RF600r ◄◙◙
◄◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙►◄◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙►◄◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙►
Its pronounced Jixxer! |
|