|
|
| Author |
Message |
| greatmoorred |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 greatmoorred Nearly there...

Joined: 13 Jul 2005 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 15:09 - 15 Nov 2007 Post subject: You know your'e getting old when.... |
 |
|
I bought Q today, with its obligitory 'best of 07' CD that they put in each year. Only to be faced with The shins Rilo Kiley The National Beirut
What the bloody hell....... Never heard of 'em. It all sounds like a right load of emo shit to me.
The hold steady ? Who the hell are they ????? |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Wafer_Thin_Ham |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Wafer_Thin_Ham Super Spammer

Joined: 18 Nov 2005 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 15:17 - 15 Nov 2007 Post subject: |
 |
|
Jesus, I must be getting old too, never heard of that lot. ____________________ My Flickr |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| TheShaggyDA |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 TheShaggyDA Repost Police

Joined: 14 Jun 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 15:18 - 15 Nov 2007 Post subject: |
 |
|
What's Q?
 ____________________ Current: CB500 Previous: CB100N, CB250RS, XJ900F, GT550, GPZ750R/1000RX, AJS M16, R100RT, Enfield Bullet
[i:6e3bfc7581]But still I fear and still I dare not laugh at the madman...[/i:6e3bfc7581] |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| greatmoorred |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 greatmoorred Nearly there...

Joined: 13 Jul 2005 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| MikeH |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 MikeH Brolly Dolly

Joined: 10 Dec 2005 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Finglonga |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Finglonga World Chat Champion

Joined: 27 Jul 2004 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| hellkat |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 hellkat Super Spammer

Joined: 12 Jul 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 15:28 - 17 Nov 2007 Post subject: |
 |
|
I really like Sigur Ros - my ex boss put me onto them a couple of years ago. She bought me tickets to their concert for my birthday last year, it was brilliant.
You have to try and not do the "Who are all these stupid young bands? Never heard of them! Load of old toss!" thing, cos I lost a lot of years doing that, insisting on only listening to bands from the 70s
... and I remember my stepfather looking at Queen and David Bowie and going "What a bunch of queers/total freaks! How can you stand that noise and look at the state of them"
But now I hate the fact that I have missed so much good music in the meantime. I still would not know Bono if he bit me on the leg. ____________________ Not nearly as interesting in real life. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 18 years, 320 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|