Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


webspace

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Luke_Retrofly
Silly Lesbian



Joined: 05 Jul 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:18 - 09 Dec 2003    Post subject: webspace Reply with quote

Hi anyone got space i can upload too

Luke
____________________
Flounced - Long overdue
Fuck you bitch I'm in the top 10 list I can do the what the fuck I want!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Racer X
Scooby Slapper



Joined: 15 Aug 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:33 - 09 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

How bout frikken NO!!!!!! Laughing Laughing
____________________
< Live To Ride & Ride To Live >
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Zimma
Wheelie Junkie



Joined: 04 Feb 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:21 - 09 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I have plenty of space thankyou very much. Smile

Oh, you wanted to upload to it, in that case... No I have no space at all. Razz Very Happy

(Email me what you need and I'll stick it up for ya.)
____________________
-Zimma
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Susi
Whitton Girl



Joined: 06 Jun 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:43 - 09 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zimma wrote:
Yes, I have plenty of space thankyou very much. Smile

Oh, you wanted to upload to it, in that case... No I have no space at all. Razz Very Happy

(Email me what you need and I'll stick it up for ya.)


Yes Zim, hosting I found and I paid for Smile, so theoretically it's my web space till I see £60 in my hand :p.

And Luke, ever thought of using a free host? If it's only for temporary use there isn't much point in bumming off someone else, especially when they go over their bandwidth limit every month by at least 5x like me. Luckily I have the best host in the world who doesn't charge me extra or even cares! I went 5 months without paying them because Zim's card expired and they didn't charge me for it. The best part of all is that they provide a really good service and their support nearly always answers within an hour of emailing them.
____________________
Sometimes, I like to think I'm 'spe-cial'.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Danny
Ask Me About Stoppie School



Joined: 26 Jan 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:47 - 09 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got £50mb of free webspace with my broadband, you should have something simular Luke.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

djr
World Chat Champion



Joined: 09 Nov 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:48 - 09 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you look just below luke's post you will notice that he has a web site, maybe his hosting is one of those that doesn't allow you to link straight to images.

NOTE TO LUKE: lycos hosting lets you link straight to images and it's free. (you can use php and mysql with them as well)
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Ste
Not Work Safe



Joined: 01 Sep 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:59 - 09 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

What you after hosting luke?
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Luke_Retrofly
Silly Lesbian



Joined: 05 Jul 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:50 - 10 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi
can u give me an FTP account on okas Very Happy

Luke
____________________
Flounced - Long overdue
Fuck you bitch I'm in the top 10 list I can do the what the fuck I want!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Robby
Dirty Old Man



Joined: 16 May 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:55 - 10 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just saw your sig luke. They only really count if someone actually wrote it in chat.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Luke_Retrofly
Silly Lesbian



Joined: 05 Jul 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:57 - 10 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

meh
____________________
Flounced - Long overdue
Fuck you bitch I'm in the top 10 list I can do the what the fuck I want!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Ste
Not Work Safe



Joined: 01 Sep 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:53 - 10 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luke wrote:
Hi
can u give me an FTP account on okas Very Happy

Luke


It depends on what you are wanting to host?
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Luke_Retrofly
Silly Lesbian



Joined: 05 Jul 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:17 - 10 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi
nothing big, no movies or anything, just a couple of flash things etc

Luke
____________________
Flounced - Long overdue
Fuck you bitch I'm in the top 10 list I can do the what the fuck I want!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

djr
World Chat Champion



Joined: 09 Nov 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:13 - 10 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luke wrote:
Hi
nothing big, no movies or anything, just a couple of flash things etc

Luke
I'll host it for you but the hosting won't be any better then what zimma or ste could provide you with, and cause I pay for it the only way I oculd get you another ftp account is by me paying something stupid like 10 pound plus vat so that's not going to be happening. my domain was 10 pound for two years and 5 pound plus vat a month for the hosting account, it's easily affordable (i pay more each month so i can host asp and aspx files though)
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Shaun
Likes 'em bent



Joined: 17 May 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:46 - 10 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey I never said that Luke! Evil or Very Mad
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Luke_Retrofly
Silly Lesbian



Joined: 05 Jul 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:49 - 11 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing
____________________
Flounced - Long overdue
Fuck you bitch I'm in the top 10 list I can do the what the fuck I want!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 22 years, 305 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.06 Sec - Server Load: 0.72 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 85.69 Kb