Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Don't you hate it...

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Scooby
Scrappy Doo



Joined: 26 Mar 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:37 - 10 Dec 2003    Post subject: Don't you hate it... Reply with quote

...when you're at home, lunchtime approaches, there's loads of food in, but... there's nothing you fancy. Then, when you do find something you fancy, in my case Special K Red Berries, some arsehole has left the most piss poor amount in the box so that you can't possibly make a serving out of it. Bastard.
____________________
A big enough hammer fixes anything!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Luke_Retrofly
Silly Lesbian



Joined: 05 Jul 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:42 - 10 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi
yes it is so true the first bit anyway, i regulary wonder from cupboard to fridge in the endless search of something tasty, only to be dissapointed and end up eating a bag of crisps, or allas nothing at all Sad .

Luke
____________________
Flounced - Long overdue
Fuck you bitch I'm in the top 10 list I can do the what the fuck I want!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

ProXimaCore
Dougal



Joined: 01 May 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:44 - 10 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mmm I had special K this morning. Usually I just mix it with some other random cereal if there's not enough.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Ste
Not Work Safe



Joined: 01 Sep 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:45 - 10 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

And then you realise you were that arse hole who left the packet in the fridge/ cupboard despite it basically being empty Laughing
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Scooby
Scrappy Doo



Joined: 26 Mar 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:49 - 10 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is also true Ste. I sometimes do leave empty packets around, because if you attempt to put them in the bin, it brings about a new job, thus being, emptying the bin.
____________________
A big enough hammer fixes anything!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Luke_Retrofly
Silly Lesbian



Joined: 05 Jul 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:11 - 10 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi
and then you like why the fuck should i do it, why dont the lazy cunts do it for me

/me goes back to laying in bed watching day time TV

Luke
____________________
Flounced - Long overdue
Fuck you bitch I'm in the top 10 list I can do the what the fuck I want!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Susi
Whitton Girl



Joined: 06 Jun 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:20 - 10 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scooby wrote:
This is also true Ste. I sometimes do leave empty packets around, because if you attempt to put them in the bin, it brings about a new job, thus being, emptying the bin.


Scoob, so does pissing and not aiming correctly, but I don't see you complaining about it because I'm more than sure you're not the one who has to go back and try to scrub out the yellow dried dots of piss that lay on your toilet seat.

Moving on... I have the most nicest chinese chicken wings in the fridge. Just have to put them in the oven for 20 minutes and then I'll be set to stuff my face.
____________________
Sometimes, I like to think I'm 'spe-cial'.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

zaknafien




Joined: 25 Mar 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:25 - 10 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Susi wrote:
Scoob, so does pissing and not aiming correctly, but I don't see you complaining about it because I'm more than sure you're not the one who has to go back and try to scrub out the yellow dried dots of piss that lay on your toilet seat.


Aiming isn't as easy as you'd think, especially the morning after a marathon session.
____________________
02 Firestorm.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Luke_Retrofly
Silly Lesbian



Joined: 05 Jul 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:25 - 10 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi
[quote="Susi"]
Scooby wrote:
I have the most nicest chinese chicken wings in the fridge. Just have to put them in the oven for 20 minutes and then I'll be set to stuff my face.


Il be over in 19 Very Happy

Luke
____________________
Flounced - Long overdue
Fuck you bitch I'm in the top 10 list I can do the what the fuck I want!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Scooby
Scrappy Doo



Joined: 26 Mar 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:38 - 10 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Susi wrote:
Scooby wrote:
This is also true Ste. I sometimes do leave empty packets around, because if you attempt to put them in the bin, it brings about a new job, thus being, emptying the bin.


Scoob, so does pissing and not aiming correctly, but I don't see you complaining about it because I'm more than sure you're not the one who has to go back and try to scrub out the yellow dried dots of piss that lay on your toilet seat.

Moving on... I have the most nicest chinese chicken wings in the fridge. Just have to put them in the oven for 20 minutes and then I'll be set to stuff my face.


What do you mean not aiming correctly? What makes you think us men aim at all? Wink
____________________
A big enough hammer fixes anything!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Nevada
Two Stroke Sniffer



Joined: 05 Nov 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:44 - 10 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not necessarily a targeting issue, it could be the splash-back phenomenon. Cool
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Phoenix
Twisted Firestarter



Joined: 01 Aug 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:47 - 10 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

The whole not lifting the toilet seat thing is very old and tired, dunno about most blokes but if my aim's off i'll wipe the seat. Though I find it annoying that women rarely clear the plughole in the shower when it gets clogged up with their long hair but I don't whinge about it.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

McJamweasel
BCF Junkie



Joined: 22 Mar 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:52 - 10 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phoenix wrote:
Though I find it annoying that women rarely clear the plughole in the shower when it gets clogged up with their long hair but I don't whinge about it.


Well consider yourself lucky. I get moaned at for the peeing and the hair in the plug hole! Confused
____________________
BCF: Be yourself, just don't be an arse.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Hex
Party Boy



Joined: 04 Feb 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:52 - 10 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phoenix wrote:
Though I find it annoying that women rarely clear the plughole in the shower when it gets clogged up with their long hair but I don't whinge about it.


Don't even talk to me about that one! /me looks at Hannah

As for cleaning up my own splash back etc, I think most of you know me well enough. Wink Laughing
____________________
The BCF's very own Party boy! Though he's getting old and feeling it!
Monkey hanger, Born and bred
My little photo portfolio
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Annabella
Like a person, only smaller



Joined: 03 Feb 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:23 - 10 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote=Phoenix]Though I find it annoying that women rarely clear the plughole in the shower when it gets clogged up with their long hair but I don't whinge about it.[/quote]


I remove the hair ball I create (otherwise the water won't drain Shocked) I'm a very good tidy girl, I put it down the loo (though I don't flush this as it wastes water)


I usually hear a shout half an hour or so later because the boy is scared of "the rat" in the toilet.
Oops.
____________________
Avast! Pirates ahoy!
I did Cadwell! Very Happy
www.bikepics.com/members/bella
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Susi
Whitton Girl



Joined: 06 Jun 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:48 - 10 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hex wrote:
Phoenix wrote:
Though I find it annoying that women rarely clear the plughole in the shower when it gets clogged up with their long hair but I don't whinge about it.


Don't even talk to me about that one! /me looks at Hannah

As for cleaning up my own splash back etc, I think most of you know me well enough. Wink Laughing


Hex, you're a clean freak. You're the type of person who wouldn't even leave a smudge of toothpaste in the bathroom sink.

As far as hair in the plug hole goes, just like Annabella I clean after myself. If I didn't I'd have the rest of the clean freaks in my house screaming at me like psychos. Even then I still get shouted at for random hairs floating across the tiles, it's the reason I'm the main hoover operator in this household.

Now the piss sprinkles phenomenon is not about lifting up the toilet seat and forgetting to put it back down, it's about actually cleaning the unrine off of the toilet seat so that there's no piss sprinkles left to dry. Capisca?? Basically all I'm trying to say is that if my father can change this habit so that he can live in peace with 4 women in his house, then so can all the other men.
____________________
Sometimes, I like to think I'm 'spe-cial'.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Nighteyes
Dirty Bint



Joined: 05 Aug 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:29 - 10 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Susi wrote:
Now the piss sprinkles phenomenon is not about lifting up the toilet seat and forgetting to put it back down, it's about actually cleaning the unrine off of the toilet seat so that there's no piss sprinkles left to dry. Capisca?? Basically all I'm trying to say is that if my father can change this habit so that he can live in peace with 4 women in his house, then so can all the other men.


OK, how did you manage that? I have been trying to get my old man to clean up after himself for ages, and it never worked Rolling Eyes

/Me begs for tips, please share your knowledge with me......please Crying or Very sad

Razz Mr. Green
____________________
My Precioussss!, My Bikes, The Lord & Master, Canis Lupus!
39. Something nice about the person who sent this to you? She's beautiful, funny, and has a huge heart. Very Happy
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 22 years, 304 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.10 Sec - Server Load: 0.53 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 100.8 Kb