Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


James Blunt is awesome

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Courageous T
Scooby Slapper



Joined: 08 Mar 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 04:09 - 05 Dec 2007    Post subject: James Blunt is awesome Reply with quote

Ok, i know its slightly camp to like this ex-commando, high-pitched, unshaven gimp, BUT he is feckin awesome!

I don't see how anyone can say he is a loony prick who cant sing and has an annoying voice.

I am as straight and you can get and am not normally into this sort of type/thing, but his melodies seem to touch my soul lol, his voice is very good. EVERY song he has done is GOOD. Normally a band will have a couple great songs on the album, a couple good, and 1 or 2 shit. But every song he does is Great. This is coming from a massiv hardstyle and D&B fan, i mean come on.

regards
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Dave McCool
World Chat Champion



Joined: 04 Jun 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 04:18 - 05 Dec 2007    Post subject: Re: James Blunt is awesome Reply with quote

Tomofast wrote:
but his melodies seem to touch my soul


EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.








I agree, he's not bad.
____________________
McGee - "When I go to the mall and see all the high school girls, I have to have DO NOT TOUCH THE GIRLS written on my hand. Every time I go to grope I see it and stop."
K7 GSXR750
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

ram_doom
World Chat Champion



Joined: 25 Mar 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 04:20 - 05 Dec 2007    Post subject: Re: James Blunt is awesome Reply with quote

Doesnt do it for me, has an annoying voice. But I like how he takes the piss out of himself Smile
____________________
TL1000s, KDX200
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Courageous T
Scooby Slapper



Joined: 08 Mar 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 04:20 - 05 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol hurrah, someone agrees Very Happy

Haha, i wish i was Emo to have one of those smokin' hot emo chicks!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Dave McCool
World Chat Champion



Joined: 04 Jun 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 04:28 - 05 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tomofast wrote:
Haha, i wish i was Emo to have one of those smokin' hot emo chicks!


Mate, you obviously have the makings of an emo poet, just go sit down, scribble some thoughts about things touching your soul, and cutting yourself and you'll be fighting them off with a smelly stick.
____________________
McGee - "When I go to the mall and see all the high school girls, I have to have DO NOT TOUCH THE GIRLS written on my hand. Every time I go to grope I see it and stop."
K7 GSXR750
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Courageous T
Scooby Slapper



Joined: 08 Mar 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 05:02 - 05 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol, the makings of an emo poet, oh ok then. Maybe i should try it you know. The only com along once in a while but when they do they are smokin!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

ram_doom
World Chat Champion



Joined: 25 Mar 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 05:26 - 05 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the subject of emo poetry, Dave McCool actually has real talent;

Dave McCool wrote:
I wandered lonely as a mare, quietly down me apples 'n pears, duck and dive to my fiesta, heading northbound up to leicester, tooning in my ray-dee-oh, happy hardcore and lyrical woes, when all of a sudden I was rudely slagged off, by a bloke in a 5 door mk3 golf, and when I pushed me throttle harder, I got rammed by a beige lada, oh my god what a palavaaa, and got towed home by a ford granada.

____________________
TL1000s, KDX200
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Dave McCool
World Chat Champion



Joined: 04 Jun 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 05:29 - 05 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

ram_doom wrote:
On the subject of emo poetry, Dave McCool actually has real talent;

Dave McCool wrote:
I wandered lonely as a mare, quietly down me apples 'n pears, duck and dive to my fiesta, heading northbound up to leicester, tooning in my ray-dee-oh, happy hardcore and lyrical woes, when all of a sudden I was rudely slagged off, by a bloke in a 5 door mk3 golf, and when I pushed me throttle harder, I got rammed by a beige lada, oh my god what a palavaaa, and got towed home by a ford granada.


You bastard!!!

That was between me and you man...
____________________
McGee - "When I go to the mall and see all the high school girls, I have to have DO NOT TOUCH THE GIRLS written on my hand. Every time I go to grope I see it and stop."
K7 GSXR750
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

TUG
World Chat Champion



Joined: 12 May 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 05:42 - 05 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

if i could rate, i'd rate you all redundant, hes one of the top ten hated things in britain, and rightly so, i had to listen to his wank attempt at music for about a year. Thumbs Down
____________________
Haz ER-5, innit!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

st3v3
Super Spammer



Joined: 16 Oct 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 08:49 - 05 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok then. Rolling Eyes He's in the same league as Robby and elton John IMO, I don't see whats wrong with straight guys who like or at least can sit and listen to a gay guys songs. Im not insecure and I can sit and listen to some.

Oh, and if he was so shit, how come loads of people buy his music and he's getting more loaded? Wink
____________________
Roger wrote: Women don't get damp for clingy puppies. Get some better happy pills, hit the gym & buy a medallion the size of a dinner plate. Job done
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

JonB
Afraid of Mileage



Joined: 03 Jun 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:23 - 05 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll admit it too, I really like him and his songs as well. I have even seen him live once and am going to see him again next month.

His live shows are fantastic, really engages the crowd which is nice.
____________________
Be careful whose advice you buy, but, be patient with those who supply it. Advice is a form of nostalgia, dispensing it is a way of fishing the past from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts and recycling it for more than it?s worth.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

LeeR
World Chat Champion



Joined: 12 Dec 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:26 - 05 Dec 2007    Post subject: Re: James Blunt is awesome Reply with quote

Tomofast wrote:
I don't see how anyone can say he is a loony prick who cant sing and has an annoying voice.

Okay; "he is a loony prick who cant sing and has an annoying voice" Mr. Green
____________________
My claim to fame: Austin Vince nicked my pen...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

NickD
World Chat Champion



Joined: 20 Aug 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:03 - 05 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

He seems like a pefectly decent guy. Thumbs Up

However, he does produce the whiniest, wettest, dribbliest, faux emotional crap on the planet. His contribution to rhyming slang will far outlast his 'contribution' to music. Thumbs Down
____________________
I was only doing what it said on my licence officer....
Tear along the dotted line!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Shaun
Likes 'em bent



Joined: 17 May 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:00 - 05 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's a god and anyone who doesn't think so is a cunt and has no appreciation for good music. Yes he has a whiney voice but he makes it work for him and I confess to having 3am karaoke sessions with his album and a housemate... a lot.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

LeeR
World Chat Champion



Joined: 12 Dec 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:21 - 05 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe, just maybe when they take my testicles and penis away and give me a vagina, or when I start letting men in the back door, I'll come to appreciate his "sensitivity", maybe... Rolling Eyes
____________________
My claim to fame: Austin Vince nicked my pen...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

phantomtek
Lil Joe Tek



Joined: 20 May 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:28 - 05 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shaun wrote:
He's a god and anyone who doesn't think so is a cunt and has no appreciation for good music. Yes he has a whiney voice but he makes it work for him and I confess to having 3am karaoke sessions with his album and a housemate... a lot.


Sorry bud, but I ain't moving in with you no more! Laughing
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

NickD
World Chat Champion



Joined: 20 Aug 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:32 - 05 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

phantomtek wrote:

Sorry bud, but I ain't moving in with you no more! Laughing


But..... but....... You're Byooodifu-ul. Laughing
____________________
I was only doing what it said on my licence officer....
Tear along the dotted line!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

phantomtek
Lil Joe Tek



Joined: 20 May 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:33 - 05 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nkd666 wrote:
phantomtek wrote:

Sorry bud, but I ain't moving in with you no more! Laughing


But..... but....... You're Byooodifu-ul. Laughing


Embarassed

I just went weak at the knees! Laughing
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

sickpup
Old Timer



Joined: 21 Apr 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:47 - 05 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

phantomtek wrote:


I just went weak at the knees! Laughing



Nausea can have that effect.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Shaun
Likes 'em bent



Joined: 17 May 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:02 - 05 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

phantomtek wrote:
Sorry bud, but I ain't moving in with you no more! Laughing


But it was all Mikes idea!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

phantomtek
Lil Joe Tek



Joined: 20 May 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:04 - 05 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shaun wrote:
phantomtek wrote:
Sorry bud, but I ain't moving in with you no more! Laughing


But it was all Mikes idea!


Yeah you can't use that excuse when you are on the stand for assault via buggery. Razz
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Scotch Bonnet
Scooby Slapper



Joined: 23 Jul 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:09 - 05 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

phantomtek wrote:
assault via buggery.


That sounds like the worst bus route imaginable.
____________________
Hmmmm..... is it supposed to do that?
2001 CB500
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

WR450_geezer
Nobody likes me



Joined: 09 Jul 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:17 - 05 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now listening to his album and I love it!

Ex army and now a bit of a playboy, seems pretty cool life to me.

wr
____________________
Siggi, ''Fack, having Daz around is like living next door to PC-World, with a hole in the wall.''
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

D O G
World Chat Champion



Joined: 18 Dec 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:20 - 05 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave McCool wrote:
I wandered lonely as a mare, quietly down me apples 'n pears, duck and dive to my fiesta, heading northbound up to leicester, tooning in my ray-dee-oh, happy hardcore and lyrical woes, when all of a sudden I was rudely slagged off, by a bloke in a 5 door mk3 golf, and when I pushed me throttle harder, I got rammed by a beige lada, oh my god what a palavaaa, and got towed home by a ford granada.


Dave McCool wrote:
You bastard!!!

That was between me and you man...


I for one am very, very glad it was shared though! Fantastic Laughing

XlonewolfX wrote:
had to listen to his wank attempt at music for about a year.


That is some nasty, evil, extremely prolonged torture.

st3v3 wrote:
sit and listen to a gay guys songs


Is he a choccie then? I thought he liked minge?
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

bazza
World Chat Champion



Joined: 27 Aug 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:22 - 05 Dec 2007    Post subject: Re: James Blunt is awesome Reply with quote

Tomofast wrote:
ex-commando


Never in a million years. He was poncy cavalry, IIRC.
____________________
"That's it. You people have stood in my way long enough. I'm going to clown college."
'98 Ducati 750SS, '08 Suzuki GSX650F ©2004-2014, Bazza's Harmless Banter
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 18 years, 304 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.09 Sec - Server Load: 1.49 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 130.69 Kb