Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

This must be a joke (UK Law!)...

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs
View previous topic : View next topic  

Barry_M2
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:37 - 06 Dec 2007    Post subject: This must be a joke (UK Law!)... Reply with quote

https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7130495.stm

Convicted Terrorist is spared jail!!!!! Shocked WTF!!!??

Yet a woman naming a teddy bear mohammed gets thrown in jail.

This planet is going fecking crazy!

"Ms Malik was convicted of collecting information, without reasonable excuse, of a kind likely to be useful to a person committing or preparing an act of terrorism.

"This information included terrorism and poison handbooks as well as military manuals and other material likely to be useful to someone planning terrorist activity."

Rolling Eyes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:47 - 06 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually it was harsh ,it amounted to Thought crime,

And thus it was a restriction of freedom of speech,

Bad? ,

Consider like next year when council tax WILL go up 10% , you may have bad things to say about this .....

This then gets turned into a terrorist offence.... Rolling Eyes

Quote:

"This information included terrorism and poison handbooks as well as military manuals and other material likely to be useful to someone planning terrorist activity."

This can be considered anything......

almost EVERYBODY at my school ran their fingers through a book called Jolly Roger's cook book , which fits into the definition of the above, its called fearism ,

if the government let the fear rescind people will be alot less willing to submit to their totalitarian ideas.

Watch and see,

4 weeks ago oh there are now 4000 terrorist plots, the conviently Gordo wanted to extend internment laws.

oh about 3 years ago army vehicles turned up at Heathrow to scare people and cow them into demanding totalitarian ideas,

remember look at the death rate:

Hell the IRA make these Islamic terrorists look like amatuers and cars are erm at least 250 times more deadly than terrorists
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

D O G
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:24 - 06 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have to agree with Itchy, its all about control of the people. Give us something to fear, and we will ask for protection, and follow rules which we are told are for our protection. Complete bullshit.

What is actually scary is how accurate 1984 is. In a few hundred years people will look back on that book with astonishment.

Barry_M2
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:58 - 06 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no interest in politics. But I bow to your superior knowledge Wink

It was more of a 'look at our pathetic laws' post. But I do think your comment on 'thought crime' was a little daft! Laughing I think posessing info on poisons and terrorism and calling yourself a 'lycrical terrorist' is a bit more than 'thought'. Wink

Each to their own.

Thumbs Up

Makaveli_Rydah
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 21:01 - 06 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

As above - i can only agree .

I've spent probably the better part of 3 years researching the "goings on" in the world today and i can honestly tell you that we have a LOT to worry about .

Little known fact - the american government have created a bill which basically allows them to arrest and detain anyone thought to be spreading rebellion or "linked" to terrorism .
This bill has already passed the house and only has to pass the corrupt senate to come into actual legality .

What this means is we can be arrested for discussing what we are here on this page - this will change the internet especially as people will be afraid to post any critiscm .
It has become pretty obvious that critiscising the government whether here or abroad has become ( to them ) tantamount (sp?) to treason Rolling Eyes

This is what George Orwell determined "thought crime" in 1984 - if you haven't read that book - it's in the idea of the movie Minority Report - they will judge you on your speech , and as you were arrested as a "terrorist" you have no trial , no right to a lawyer - in fact just NO rights - period !

The world is not free and we need to stand up and correct this .

As i said it took me nearly 3 years to find just the voice to talk about the things i've learned - but there's no turning back now Exclamation

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:14 - 06 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

A couple goes on vacation to a fishing resort. The husband likes to fish at the crack of dawn.

The wife likes to read.

One morning the husband returns after several hours of fishing and decides to take a short nap.

Although she isn't familiar with the lake, the wife decides to take the boat. She motors out a short distance, anchors, and continues to read her book.

Along comes the game warden in his boat. He pulls up alongside her and says,"Good morning, Ma'am, what are you doing?" "Reading my book," she replies, thinking isn't that obvious? "You're in a restricted fishing area," he informs her.

"But officer, I'm not fishing. Can't you see that?"

"Yes, but you have all the equipment. I'll have to take you in and write you up."

"If you do that, I'll have to charge you with rape," says the woman. "But I haven't even touched you," says the game warden. "That's true, but you do have all the equipment."

Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.

Hetzer
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:18 - 06 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

So what does possession of the Anarchist's Cookbook constitute? I've got one, and I'm certainly no terrorist.

These nazi filth need stringing up. Who the FVCK do they think they are, telling us what texts we can and can't have.

Brown, you dirty little nazi maggot, you and all your gestapo lackie scum.

Hey ho, freedom and democracy, ain't it a hoot?

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:41 - 06 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Although I don't agree with IRA ( I was in warrington for one of their bombings ) at least they gave a sporting chance, for want of a better expression, now these suicide bombers are just rancid fools.
However I was listening to some radio station today and heard what you could call terrorist info. An A-Z with areas hi-lighted and some old books about war and some propergander pamphlets.
But there again when the next attack happens and people are killed questions will be asked on why the police and the courts let it happen.

Makaveli_Rydah
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 23:50 - 06 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this is what the post is talking about ?

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b14_1196955375

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:51 - 07 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Makaveli_Rydah wrote:
This is what George Orwell determined "thought crime" in 1984 - if you haven't read that book

And if you haven't read 1984, then shame on you, you uneducated little slimebags! Go directly to the nearest library or bookshop and avail yourself of its content.

Mr. Green

Hetzer
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 02:53 - 07 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orwell, a true prophet. Thumbs Up

(Apart from the date bit Shhh! ).

cestrian
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 02:54 - 07 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems like it's getting worse everyday. More and more people complaining yet nobody doing anything about it. The sad thing is the British people brought it all upon themselves by insisting on being ruled by lying sleazebags. The writing has been on the wall for a long time yet we refuse to take note.

I'd prefer if your complaints were directed at your local MP/AM rather than the members of this forum, can't do any harm can it. If you want a letter to send to your MP, I can sort it out for you. PM.

Hetzer
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 02:55 - 07 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

cestrian wrote:

I'd prefer if your complaints were directed at your local MP/AM rather than the members of this forum, can't do any harm can it. If you want a letter to send to your MP, I can sort it out for you. PM.

Yeah, that dog'll hunt! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:19 - 07 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

cestrian wrote:

you obviously do not understand politics,

MPs, always have two addresses, and thus two post boxes , one they give out to the public , the other they keep secret except for mail order goods etc.

the public one leads to a recycling box and or a furnace.

I remember somebody who lived nearby who wrote to Ivan Lewis the MP here about ID card objections, the letter came back with ,

we won the election I have a mandate GET IT? ,

Back note:

IVAN lewis is completely morally bankrupt, he supports NHS closures being part of the cabinet team who inact this policy , they then wanted to turn their knives to 2 hospitals here , and he suddenly had a change of heart, Jon Snow called him a hypocrite on TV and he walked off.

Makaveli_Rydah
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 15:19 - 07 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup! their public address is readily available - their private / business address is always a P.O box address Wink

cestrian
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:20 - 07 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Huh, so it's no longer possible to have it hand delivered?

Makaveli_Rydah
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 20:34 - 07 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

cestrian wrote:
Huh, so it's no longer possible to have it hand delivered?

Of course .......... if you can get past the new security , after all we are on constant "terror" alert - and the british public is enemy number 1

cestrian
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:16 - 08 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thay all have constituencies and the vast majority of them have surgery sessions.

G
The Voice of Reason

PostPosted: 10:58 - 08 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

cestrian wrote:
Thay all have constituencies and the vast majority of them have surgery sessions.

Indeed.

A while ago dusty wrote to the local MP who is pro-speed cameras about how he hadn't been given photo evidence. The MP hassled them and got it sorted (though does now send 'vote for me' blurb through Rolling Eyes.)
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 16 years, 145 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1