Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Todays Breakfast.

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

ken
World Chat Champion



Joined: 12 Oct 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:40 - 11 Dec 2007    Post subject: Todays Breakfast. Reply with quote

Just devoured mine (at a cost of 74p) but what did you start the day of with... or are you firing on empty till lunch?

https://img101.imageshack.us/img101/1226/img1346sh8.jpg

tastes might fine but looking forward the afters.
https://img101.imageshack.us/img101/5784/img1347ry6.jpg

and he is the best bit of todays brekky. He won't be smiling for long
https://img101.imageshack.us/img101/8748/img1348wl5.jpg

always take the head first Wink
https://img267.imageshack.us/img267/9238/img1349tj7.jpg

Very random
____________________
latest bike 03 R1 in zee red and black
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Hetzer
Super Spammer



Joined: 19 Feb 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:42 - 11 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why take the head first? What is this nancy-boy mercy? Start with the feet and make the fecker suffer.
____________________
"There's the horizon! Ride hard, ride fast and cut down all who stand in your way!"
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

JonB
Afraid of Mileage



Joined: 03 Jun 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:42 - 11 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've decided in order to be positive about loosing weight I need to start eating breakfast, though in my mind there is nothing worst than eating as soon as I wake up.

But i've started eating weetabix every morning. I think i'm right in believing that eating breakfast raises your metabolism as I am always starving by lunch time now!
____________________
Be careful whose advice you buy, but, be patient with those who supply it. Advice is a form of nostalgia, dispensing it is a way of fishing the past from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts and recycling it for more than it?s worth.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

D O G
World Chat Champion



Joined: 18 Dec 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:46 - 11 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cycle to work on an empty stomache, then two satsumas and two apples have been munched.

Now in the process of waiting for people to snap for their caffine hit and make coffee. Though I suspect it will be me who snaps first. Rolling Eyes
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

NSR Mick
World Chat Champion



Joined: 26 Jun 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:52 - 11 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

2 or 3 cups of coffee and 1 or 2 Penguin cake bars will keep me going until after work.
____________________
If you dont like the way that I ride.......Stop trying to keep up!!!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

ken
World Chat Champion



Joined: 12 Oct 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:53 - 11 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hetzer wrote:
Why take the head first? What is this nancy-boy mercy? Start with the feet and make the fecker suffer.


freddo's give me pleasure (that sounds so wrong) I don't want to prolong his agony!! and their is more caramel at the top for that first pleasurable bite. Wink

Edit: I feel so contented with him inside me now Laughing
____________________
latest bike 03 R1 in zee red and black
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Fawbish
World Chat Champion



Joined: 27 Jan 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:05 - 11 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread is starting to sound gay, its why Im posting really.


Im firing on empty Crying or Very sad I usually can grab a sausage butty OR a sausage burger on the way to work, but not today Sad
____________________
"Oh....it looks like Average Joe's is forfeiting the match!" - "Yeah, its a risky strategy but lets see if it pays off for 'em Cotton."
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Annabella
Like a person, only smaller



Joined: 03 Feb 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:18 - 11 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's all this forcing down of breakfast!?

I wake up because I'm hungry... I have to eat straight away. Toast, yoghurt, fruit, juice and a cup of tea.
Second breakfast occurs at work usually around 9.30-10am, unfortunately I have been in a stupid meeting until now so am just about to devour a nutri-grain bar and a pain au chocolat.

Give me approximately half an hour and I'll be hungry again, so time to crack open the satsumas and a cup of coffee to fill me up until midday when I need to eat lunch.
____________________
Avast! Pirates ahoy!
I did Cadwell! Very Happy
www.bikepics.com/members/bella
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

ram_doom
World Chat Champion



Joined: 25 Mar 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:26 - 11 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weetabix with honey, and a bit of brown sugar, with warm milk please Drooling the effort is so worthwhile...
____________________
TL1000s, KDX200
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

JonB
Afraid of Mileage



Joined: 03 Jun 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:27 - 11 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

My housemate doesn't have sugar on her Weetabix, that has got to be pure sacriledge, surely?

I love the fact that on a packet of Weetabix it says "Low Sugar", cause once I get my mitts on it, I drown it. Laughing
____________________
Be careful whose advice you buy, but, be patient with those who supply it. Advice is a form of nostalgia, dispensing it is a way of fishing the past from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts and recycling it for more than it?s worth.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Dragonfly
Super Spammer



Joined: 05 Sep 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:33 - 11 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cornflakes for me,. if i ate chocolate in the morning I would have a migraine very quick. Oh ken I have the same Keyboard as you, just had to say that, bet your chuffed now Razz Laughing
____________________
All the breast.
Muzza on Binge:
He's too busy beating the everloving shit out of Lizzie to notice this thread has taken a turn down Drama Avenue and stopped off at the popcorn shop.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

feef
Energiser Bunny



Joined: 11 Feb 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:34 - 11 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

breakfast?

What IS this concept?

My morning sustenance comprises a steaming hot mug of coffee, and that's about it.

a
____________________
Mudskipper wrote: feef, that is such a beautiful post that it gave me a lady tingle Laughing
Windchill calculator - London Bike parking
Blog and stuff - PlentyMoreFish dating
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Annabella
Like a person, only smaller



Joined: 03 Feb 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:37 - 11 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

feef wrote:
My morning sustenance comprises a steaming hot mug of coffee, and that's about it.


How do you function?

I can't think about anything except food when I'm hungry, let alone riding to work and work...
I have caved and it's now time to eat my satsumas. Hopefully the sandwich lady will be around soon so I can stock up on sarnies.
____________________
Avast! Pirates ahoy!
I did Cadwell! Very Happy
www.bikepics.com/members/bella
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

ken
World Chat Champion



Joined: 12 Oct 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:44 - 11 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Annabella wrote:
What's all this forcing down of breakfast!?

I wake up because I'm hungry... I have to eat straight away. Toast, yoghurt, fruit, juice and a cup of tea.
Second breakfast occurs at work usually around 9.30-10am, unfortunately I have been in a stupid meeting until now so am just about to devour a nutri-grain bar and a pain au chocolat.

Give me approximately half an hour and I'll be hungry again, so time to crack open the satsumas and a cup of coffee to fill me up until midday when I need to eat lunch.


That reads to me that you need something substantial inside you Annabella Wink

df you might have same keyboard as me. but where's you're freddo, na na na na naa Laughing

edit: coffee break time just goner gran me banana and some worcester sause crisps.
____________________
latest bike 03 R1 in zee red and black


Last edited by ken on 11:47 - 11 Dec 2007; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

feef
Energiser Bunny



Joined: 11 Feb 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:47 - 11 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Annabella wrote:
feef wrote:
My morning sustenance comprises a steaming hot mug of coffee, and that's about it.


How do you function?

I can't think about anything except food when I'm hungry, let alone riding to work and work...
I have caved and it's now time to eat my satsumas. Hopefully the sandwich lady will be around soon so I can stock up on sarnies.


I dunno.. I've never been a great one for brekkie.. although I DO appreciate the full wossname when the situation calls for it.

I'm fine, if a little peckish until the sandwich man comes round around 12.

I think the more you eat, the more you need to eat to feel 'full'.

The other good thing about not having breakfast, for anyone that's staying with me at the time, is that I'm quite happy to make breakfast for everyone else, but aren't fussed about having any myself Razz

a
____________________
Mudskipper wrote: feef, that is such a beautiful post that it gave me a lady tingle Laughing
Windchill calculator - London Bike parking
Blog and stuff - PlentyMoreFish dating
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Endless Nameless
World Chat Champion



Joined: 20 Nov 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:06 - 11 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dont do breakfast, if I'm lucky I'll have time to grab a cup of coffee. Usually manage fine 'till 1- ish, when I'll have a bite of lunch, bacon sarnie, soup or summit. but I can quite happily get through the day with just a choccy bar for lunch and then having a meal in the evening. Coffee keeps me alive Thumbs Up

Yesterday I didnt eat all day 'till about 10 when I did some pasta. Doesnt seem to bother me. I must be odd.
____________________
A2 passed 22/07/08; restriction up 22/07/10 (just so I don't forget)
'79 Suzuki GS550E. Yes, that's a GS550, not a GS500.
Supersports "In a video editing competition I'd kick your sorry ass"
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

NSR Mick
World Chat Champion



Joined: 26 Jun 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:08 - 11 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Endless, Nameless wrote:

Yesterday I didnt eat all day 'till about 10 when I did some pasta. Doesnt seem to bother me. I must be odd.


I must be odd too I only tend to eat once a day. I think i get enough calories from beer. Laughing
____________________
If you dont like the way that I ride.......Stop trying to keep up!!!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

DidierD
Brolly Dolly



Joined: 16 Nov 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:23 - 11 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

gsxrmick wrote:
I must be odd too I only tend to eat once a day. I think i get enough calories from beer. Laughing


haha!

I had 2 jam donuts (o dear) an advent calender chocolate Razz and then some of that posh Dorchester cereal. That was about 7am, I am absolutely starving now!!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Annabella
Like a person, only smaller



Joined: 03 Feb 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:58 - 11 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

gsxrmick wrote:
I think i get enough calories from beer.


That can't be right, I supplement my diet with beer, not replace it.

However, for extreme weight loss, I recommend the beer and pringles diet (or for posh people Prosecco and Vegetable crisps). Thumbs Up
____________________
Avast! Pirates ahoy!
I did Cadwell! Very Happy
www.bikepics.com/members/bella
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Ben.
World Chat Champion



Joined: 10 Jul 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:59 - 11 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

been on a chocy binge last week so am now sarving myself till friday.
getting hungry now Crying or Very sad will have to wait till dinner time Evil or Very Mad
____________________
follow my racing season
Race bike - R6
Road bike - sv650
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

NSR Mick
World Chat Champion



Joined: 26 Jun 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:01 - 11 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Annabella wrote:
That can't be right, I supplement my diet with beer, not replace it.

However, for extreme weight loss, I recommend the beer and pringles diet (or for posh people Prosecco and Vegetable crisps). Thumbs Up


Hmmm.. I must be getting them from somewhere as I'm not loosing any weight and only eat once a day. Confused
____________________
If you dont like the way that I ride.......Stop trying to keep up!!!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

feef
Energiser Bunny



Joined: 11 Feb 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:09 - 11 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Annabella wrote:
gsxrmick wrote:
I think i get enough calories from beer.


That can't be right, I supplement my diet with beer, not replace it.

However, for extreme weight loss, I recommend the beer and pringles diet (or for posh people Prosecco and Vegetable crisps). Thumbs Up


ah no.. Beer has far more iron and calories and other drinks, so as far as I'm concerned I class it as a food group (I am, of course referring to Real beer, not that fizzy yellow chemical filled 'pop' that is lagers masquerading as beer)

I prefer to supplement my diet with wine instead Wink

a
____________________
Mudskipper wrote: feef, that is such a beautiful post that it gave me a lady tingle Laughing
Windchill calculator - London Bike parking
Blog and stuff - PlentyMoreFish dating
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Fawbish
World Chat Champion



Joined: 27 Jan 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:21 - 11 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

You big girl feef Razz wine? Pfft.


As a great man says "A pint for the man, and a fruit based drink for the lady."

Gotta love Al Murray.

Annabella, my god woman, calm your intake down, you preggers?! Razz
____________________
"Oh....it looks like Average Joe's is forfeiting the match!" - "Yeah, its a risky strategy but lets see if it pays off for 'em Cotton."
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Annabella
Like a person, only smaller



Joined: 03 Feb 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:55 - 11 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fawbish wrote:
Annabella, my god woman, calm your intake down, you preggers?! Razz


That, my dear, would be a miracle. I've always been the same (apart from at school when I seemingly got by on as little as a pot noodle and a dairy milk scoffed between rehearsals/lessons), I must have a naturally high metabolism and I'm a natural fidgeter:
https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/6725107.stm

Beer does class as a food, but not a meal. It's like taking vitamin tablets. Wine on the other hand is more like your daily fruit intake (when paired with jaffa cakes for added vitamin C).
____________________
Avast! Pirates ahoy!
I did Cadwell! Very Happy
www.bikepics.com/members/bella
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

benjami
Nearly there...



Joined: 14 Nov 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:02 - 11 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sugar puffs - they make your piss stink, but it was worth it.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 18 years, 298 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.14 Sec - Server Load: 0.58 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 137.24 Kb