Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


How do you cut your toast?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

How do you cut your toast?
In half, corner to corner
18%
 18%  [ 10 ]
In half, side to side
37%
 37%  [ 20 ]
Not at all
43%
 43%  [ 23 ]
Total Votes : 53

Author Message

ms51ves3
Super Spammer



Joined: 08 Jun 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:48 - 13 Dec 2007    Post subject: How do you cut your toast? Reply with quote

I used to cut my toast corner to corner but now I cut it from side to side.
I was just wondering how everyone else cuts it, if they do at all.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

NSR Mick
World Chat Champion



Joined: 26 Jun 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:49 - 13 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

side to side unless it's for Bethany. Then it gets cut into 4.
____________________
If you dont like the way that I ride.......Stop trying to keep up!!!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Annabella
Like a person, only smaller



Joined: 03 Feb 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:52 - 13 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Top to bottom Wink
____________________
Avast! Pirates ahoy!
I did Cadwell! Very Happy
www.bikepics.com/members/bella
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

ken
World Chat Champion



Joined: 12 Oct 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:56 - 13 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cut in half but not straight if you know what I mean... if its morning toast I will always have a cup of tea with it. I then place toast on top of cup to make it soggy before devouring it.


One I made earlier.

https://img132.imageshack.us/img132/8088/stoast3aq7.jpg
____________________
latest bike 03 R1 in zee red and black


Last edited by ken on 13:02 - 13 Dec 2007; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

andrew
Mister Road Rage



Joined: 03 Feb 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:59 - 13 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Corner to corner, it tastes better that way! Very Happy
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

pa_broon74
World Chat Champion



Joined: 28 Mar 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:07 - 13 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

If its just being stuffed down my piehole, side to side. If however its going via a cuppa soup or pot noodle; it gets the diagonal treatment.

Thumbs Up
____________________
Didn't catch anything.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

killa
Won't Shut Up



Joined: 18 Oct 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:15 - 13 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cut mine into soldiers everytime.
That makes it taste better than corner to corner! Razz
____________________
Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.
Bike:- Yamaha TRX850 | Killas Biking History | Killas Gaming History | Killas autmotive history
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

andrew
Mister Road Rage



Joined: 03 Feb 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:20 - 13 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

ken wrote:
I cut in half but not straight if you know what I mean... if its morning toast I will always have a cup of tea with it. I then place toast on top of cup to make it soggy before devouring it.


One I made earlier.

https://img132.imageshack.us/img132/8088/stoast3aq7.jpg


Lame, that toast is WAY too burnt! I'd also like to see how much butter you put on it before eating.

Toast needs to be golden brown, with enough butter to make it /slightly/ bendy. Only then is it fit for consumption.

And there was me thinking we'd get people on here who know how to create a beautiful piece of toast. Pah!

/runs off all disappointed.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

NSR Mick
World Chat Champion



Joined: 26 Jun 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:25 - 13 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew wrote:
Lame, that toast is WAY too burnt! I'd also like to see how much butter you put on it before eating.

Toast needs to be golden brown, with enough butter to make it /slightly/ bendy. Only then is it fit for consumption.

And there was me thinking we'd get people on here who know how to create a beautiful piece of toast. Pah!

/runs off all disappointed.


It was made with brown bread too. Thats just wrong. Toast should be made white bread only.
____________________
If you dont like the way that I ride.......Stop trying to keep up!!!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Hetzer
Super Spammer



Joined: 19 Feb 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:27 - 13 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesus christ, cutting your toast? We'll be doing cucumber sandwiches with the crusts removed next. Laughing Wink
____________________
"There's the horizon! Ride hard, ride fast and cut down all who stand in your way!"
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

NSR Mick
World Chat Champion



Joined: 26 Jun 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:28 - 13 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hetzer wrote:
Jesus christ, cutting your toast? We'll be doing cucumber sandwiches with the crusts removed next. Laughing Wink


Laughing

I have to cut Bethany's she's only got little hands you know. Laughing
____________________
If you dont like the way that I ride.......Stop trying to keep up!!!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

MoshizZ
Could Be A Chat Bot



Joined: 10 Mar 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:09 - 13 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha

It's all about ready brec

Dont you people know anything Mr. Green


Middle Finger Twisted Evil Middle Finger
____________________
half_lyfe wrote: my helmet is still wet...
quacker_boy wrote: he ended up missing my mouth and shot it straight into my eye. Yup, went in her eye as well!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Peter3hg
Trackday Trickster



Joined: 21 Jun 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:21 - 13 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

With a knife.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

McGee
O RLY?



Joined: 24 Jun 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:43 - 13 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surprised

Real men never cut their toast.
____________________
◙◙► K6 GSXR 600 ◄◙◙◙◙► K5 GSXR 1000 ◄◙◙◙◙► K5 GSXR 600 ◄◙◙◙◙► 96 RF600r ◄◙◙
◄◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙►◄◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙►◄◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙►
Its pronounced Jixxer!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Dave McCool
World Chat Champion



Joined: 04 Jun 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:15 - 13 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

McGee wrote:
Surprised

Real men never cut their toast.


Or run away screaming when they find someone in their back garden...
____________________
McGee - "When I go to the mall and see all the high school girls, I have to have DO NOT TOUCH THE GIRLS written on my hand. Every time I go to grope I see it and stop."
K7 GSXR750
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Finglonga
World Chat Champion



Joined: 27 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:25 - 13 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave McCool wrote:
McGee wrote:
Surprised

Real men never cut their toast.


Or run away screaming when they find someone in their back garden...


Mr. Green
____________________
Andy Sez....
F.Y.Y.F.F.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

McGee
O RLY?



Joined: 24 Jun 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:29 - 13 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its alright lads.

Laugh it up. When I find out where you live I will make you scream and get it on video Wink
____________________
◙◙► K6 GSXR 600 ◄◙◙◙◙► K5 GSXR 1000 ◄◙◙◙◙► K5 GSXR 600 ◄◙◙◙◙► 96 RF600r ◄◙◙
◄◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙►◄◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙►◄◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙►
Its pronounced Jixxer!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Dave McCool
World Chat Champion



Joined: 04 Jun 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:34 - 13 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

McGee wrote:
Its alright lads.

Laugh it up. When I find out where you live I will make you scream and get it on video Wink


I live up a big hill Lee, I'll hear you panting a long way off...
____________________
McGee - "When I go to the mall and see all the high school girls, I have to have DO NOT TOUCH THE GIRLS written on my hand. Every time I go to grope I see it and stop."
K7 GSXR750
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

MoshizZ
Could Be A Chat Bot



Joined: 10 Mar 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:41 - 13 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave McCool wrote:
McGee wrote:
Surprised

Real men never cut their toast.


Or run away screaming when they find someone in their back garden...




Hahahaha Very Happy
____________________
half_lyfe wrote: my helmet is still wet...
quacker_boy wrote: he ended up missing my mouth and shot it straight into my eye. Yup, went in her eye as well!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

bazza
World Chat Champion



Joined: 27 Aug 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:28 - 13 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

gsxrmick wrote:
I have to cut Bethany's she's only got little hands you know. Laughing


Get smaller bread.
____________________
"That's it. You people have stood in my way long enough. I'm going to clown college."
'98 Ducati 750SS, '08 Suzuki GSX650F ©2004-2014, Bazza's Harmless Banter
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

NSR Mick
World Chat Champion



Joined: 26 Jun 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:41 - 13 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

bazza wrote:
[Get smaller bread.



Nah I'll just grow the child. Laughing
____________________
If you dont like the way that I ride.......Stop trying to keep up!!!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

ms51ves3
Super Spammer



Joined: 08 Jun 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:04 - 13 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

gsxrmick wrote:
bazza wrote:
[Get smaller bread.



Nah I'll just grow the child. Laughing


Shouldn't be too hard if she's anything like this Laughing

https://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31JQ90ZGGDL._AA280_.jpg
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

LeeWat
Nitrous Nuisance



Joined: 12 Jun 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:21 - 13 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

That toast isn't burnt, it's virtually raw !! Needs to be proper darkened then a big thick layer of real butter applied to it when its cooled so the butter melts really slowly, not cut up either unless for a really good reason (like small persons hands, or soldiers for drippy boiled eggs)...mmmmmm very darkened toast with slowly melting butter mmmmmm...
____________________
Simson S51 Enduro, Kawasaki AR80, Yamaha RD125LC, Yamaha XV535, Yamaha XJ600N, Suzuki GS1100G, Kawasaki KLR250, Yamaha BT1100 Bulldog (4/4/08 Deceased). Suzuki XF650 Breakwind.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Mudskipper
World Chat Champion



Joined: 22 Aug 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:14 - 14 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right, I'm off up to the canteen to make some toast!!! Laughing

White granary bread, golden brown, loads of real butter spread thick and right to the edges as soon as it pops up, so it melts... Drooling

Then quickly cut corner to corner, and eaten while still hot with a hot, strong, sweet brew Thumbs Up Cool
____________________
CBR125|||GSXR400|||CBR400|||CBR400|||CB250RS|||GSXR750|||CB250RS Mr. Green
"You're clumsy, you eat too much and you behave like a 12 year old boy. But you know what? Every once in a while, you find a thumb."
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Louise
World Chat Champion



Joined: 22 May 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:29 - 14 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont cut but smother it with salad cream Mr. Green
I cut Joshuas, normally squares.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 18 years, 300 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.09 Sec - Server Load: 0.44 - MySQL Queries: 15 - Page Size: 133.17 Kb