|
|
| Author |
Message |
| Danny |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Danny Ask Me About Stoppie School

Joined: 26 Jan 2003 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 01:35 - 18 Dec 2003 Post subject: GPZ insurance results |
 |
|
Well it took for 4 hours , but the winner is
Wheel Power 0800 298 3312 @ £320 TPO
Bargaining:
I got Virgin to quote me £295, so I called wheel power to see if they could beat it. They couldn't but they'd match it. So I called back Virgin so I could compare what extras there were (breakdown cover etc..) they said they quoted me £595.
So I called back Wheel power and took their quote where they had matched Virgin's £295 quote. I got extra legal cover for £25 too.
Not too bad I don't think.
My stats
19, living in Wimbledon (high risk area), held a full license for about a month, 3 points on the license (TS50). |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| NSR125-Kid-UK |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 NSR125-Kid-UK Attention Whore

Joined: 03 May 2003 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 01:54 - 18 Dec 2003 Post subject: |
 |
|
Not bad . Soon you'll have 'er on the road . ____________________ https://www.bikepics.com/members/nsrandy/96rs250/ My Bike!
"I'm either going to teach andy to get his knee down, or I'm going to get him killed. One of the two" - Teaman |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| carvell |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 carvell Scuttler

Joined: 05 Sep 2003 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 10:53 - 18 Dec 2003 Post subject: |
 |
|
CIA's second quote is a bit suspect though, you could buy a house for that!  ____________________ Yamaha TDM 850 |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Hex |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Hex Party Boy

Joined: 04 Feb 2002 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 10:56 - 18 Dec 2003 Post subject: |
 |
|
You didn't try bike team , if you had tried them and took a policy I would of got £25.
Oh well never mind.
Whats left to do now or is that it and your on the road? ____________________ The BCF's very own Party boy! Though he's getting old and feeling it!
Monkey hanger, Born and bred
My little photo portfolio |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| carvell |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 carvell Scuttler

Joined: 05 Sep 2003 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 11:19 - 18 Dec 2003 Post subject: |
 |
|
I tooooold Danny to try Bike Team, but nooooo
As it happens I have just called them to see how much it would be to change my bike from my 125 to a GPZ305 up to July, £142 TPFT  ____________________ Yamaha TDM 850 |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Hex |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Hex Party Boy

Joined: 04 Feb 2002 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 11:23 - 18 Dec 2003 Post subject: |
 |
|
I've just renewed with them purely for the fact their policy is good and cheep.
£300 for my CBR 2000 model, TPFT, insure to ride any other bike. ____________________ The BCF's very own Party boy! Though he's getting old and feeling it!
Monkey hanger, Born and bred
My little photo portfolio |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Danny |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Danny Ask Me About Stoppie School

Joined: 26 Jan 2003 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 13:23 - 18 Dec 2003 Post subject: |
 |
|
I called your precious bike team just now to see what I could have got, they would not have been able to get near to the price I paid. But they weren't too bad, they quoted me £400ish TPO.
BTW that was a reference no. for CIA Carvell.  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Hex |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Hex Party Boy

Joined: 04 Feb 2002 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 14:23 - 18 Dec 2003 Post subject: |
 |
|
its good to know my insurer won't touch high risk people then.  ____________________ The BCF's very own Party boy! Though he's getting old and feeling it!
Monkey hanger, Born and bred
My little photo portfolio |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| tank |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 tank Nova Slayer
Joined: 05 Oct 2003 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Danny |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Danny Ask Me About Stoppie School

Joined: 26 Jan 2003 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 22:49 - 18 Dec 2003 Post subject: |
 |
|
Lucky son of a........
mm GPz thou I bet your neighbours love you.  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Dusty |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Dusty King of the Rim

Joined: 25 Mar 2003 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Hex |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Hex Party Boy

Joined: 04 Feb 2002 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 10:19 - 19 Dec 2003 Post subject: |
 |
|
Second year, had quotes of £700 -£800 from some and the majority around the £500 mark?
Not sure why? May be as I don't have a garage. But never mind. ____________________ The BCF's very own Party boy! Though he's getting old and feeling it!
Monkey hanger, Born and bred
My little photo portfolio |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| JimboJ |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 JimboJ Manc Pikey

Joined: 23 Aug 2002 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 10:24 - 19 Dec 2003 Post subject: |
 |
|
i'm with bike team 170ish next year for me, although hopefully someone will purchase it[bike], although nobody wil as it isn't advertised  ____________________ [00:42] <NSR-Andy> which one's the missionary position
[00:42] <NSR-Andy> i've heard it's good
[9:42pm] <Shaun> you came first mike | <Shaun> yes gav, because I really want to fuck you |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 22 years, 296 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|