 Catalyst World Chat Champion

Joined: 29 Nov 2006 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 16:35 - 23 Dec 2007 Post subject: Xbox Live |
 |
|
1 smiley
Can't connect to it, i've got it plugged into a d-link L524 (Think it might be I524, one or the other).
Anyway, i changed router a few months back and now (obviously) can't login to it. I lost the setup cd aswell, done a hard reset and the IP didn't change back to default. I've tried my default gateway, ip and everything still no luck.
The xbox fails the DNS test, rang my ISP got the primary and secondary dns server ip whacked them in manually and still fails. I'm stumped
Any help?
Thanks, Jack ____________________ |--Previous--|:2007 Aprilia SX50... --Current--|: 2007 Kawasaki ER-6N
SlimRick - I can cook really well - but it's a useless skill, as I'm not a woman and it's their fucking job! |
|
 Catalyst World Chat Champion

Joined: 29 Nov 2006 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 00:31 - 24 Dec 2007 Post subject: |
 |
|
anyone? ____________________ |--Previous--|:2007 Aprilia SX50... --Current--|: 2007 Kawasaki ER-6N
SlimRick - I can cook really well - but it's a useless skill, as I'm not a woman and it's their fucking job! |
|
 rezzin World Chat Champion
Joined: 20 Jul 2007 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 00:31 - 24 Dec 2007 Post subject: |
 |
|
Yes  |
|
 Catalyst World Chat Champion

Joined: 29 Nov 2006 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 00:55 - 24 Dec 2007 Post subject: |
 |
|
fack off, ya twat!! im being serious, can't get it to work  ____________________ |--Previous--|:2007 Aprilia SX50... --Current--|: 2007 Kawasaki ER-6N
SlimRick - I can cook really well - but it's a useless skill, as I'm not a woman and it's their fucking job! |
|
 Paddy Blake World Chat Champion
Joined: 29 Jun 2006 Karma :   
|
|