Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


The strangest X-mas prezzi yet.

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Danny
Ask Me About Stoppie School



Joined: 26 Jan 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:00 - 25 Dec 2003    Post subject: The strangest X-mas prezzi yet. Reply with quote

Do I drink from this thing of just like put it on a shelf. Confused Laughing https://www.asdz68.dsl.pipex.com/smile/xmas.gif
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Susi
Whitton Girl



Joined: 06 Jun 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:05 - 25 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Opened your Christmas presents already?

Normally I would have done so, but this year I've told everyone in the household that they have to wait till tomorrow morning since we haven't gone to midnight mass (I begged them not to make me go).

By the way, I think that's one cool mug.
____________________
Sometimes, I like to think I'm 'spe-cial'.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Danny
Ask Me About Stoppie School



Joined: 26 Jan 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:19 - 25 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea, Polish seem have x-mas a day early. Confused
So my x-mas is over now. Laughing

Luckily all my family had drunk too much to drive to the church, which is very lucky for me. Very Happy Cool

The mug seems to be growing on me, but it freaked me out when I first look inside it, saw a cow, tried to take cow out, got confused. Laughing
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

NSR125-Kid-UK
Attention Whore



Joined: 03 May 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 04:03 - 25 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe you drink milk from it lol.
____________________
https://www.bikepics.com/members/nsrandy/96rs250/ My Bike!

"I'm either going to teach andy to get his knee down, or I'm going to get him killed. One of the two" - Teaman
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Jo
Nitrous Nuisance



Joined: 02 Jul 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:48 - 25 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

I reckon its really cool..... the strangest pressie I got was a very sticky willy (and not it wasn't kevs!), think its one of those things you throw at the wall and it slides down! Shocked
____________________
mummy now
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Scotty
Scooter Boi



Joined: 31 Jul 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:06 - 25 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Danny wrote:
Yea, Polish seem have x-mas a day early. Confused
So my x-mas is over now. Laughing


So you have it on the same day as sweden?
Do you also eat like a big ham instead of turkey? you strange little people.
____________________
Regards
Scott
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Danny
Ask Me About Stoppie School



Joined: 26 Jan 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:17 - 25 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

We traditionally have a 12 course meal. Shocked Laughing

Unlike the glorified roast dinner you lot have. Razz Laughing
/ me runs and hides.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Scotty
Scooter Boi



Joined: 31 Jul 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:54 - 25 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Danny wrote:
We traditionally have a 12 course meal. Shocked Laughing

Unlike the glorified roast dinner you lot have. Razz Laughing
/ me runs and hides.


Maybe danny but our 3 course glorified turkey is actually very nice. unlike your 12 course dinner that consists of naming each individual piece of food as a "Course" Wink
____________________
Regards
Scott
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Korn
Admin



Joined: 01 Feb 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:28 - 25 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Danny wrote:
We traditionally have a 12 course meal. Shocked Laughing

Tell me about it, I woke up today feeling like I would explode after all that food. Luckily this year I had an airtight excuse for getting out of the church trip Razz

Apparently midnight mass is now a tickets-on-the-door event, because when it was open to all they would get random pissheads on their way home from the pubs crashing it and causing chaos. I still can't quite imagine a church with a load of bouncers standing at the door.
____________________
3516 Miles, 11 Countries
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 22 years, 282 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.06 Sec - Server Load: 0.9 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 61.77 Kb