 pwntifex World Chat Champion

Joined: 23 Aug 2006 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 04:44 - 08 Jan 2008 Post subject: Help with google earth |
 |
|
I want to make a route along a road for planning a future trip, but is there a quicker way than just dragging the path tool along the road? It's rather a long route and it's getting a bit tedious
Ta ____________________ the warped one: This is a follow up from the thread 'my willy hurts' |
|
 Wafer_Thin_Ham Super Spammer

Joined: 18 Nov 2005 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 08:22 - 08 Jan 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
Use an AA route master and click show route?? ____________________ My Flickr |
|
 TheShaggyDA Repost Police

Joined: 14 Jun 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 08:47 - 08 Jan 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
I use Google maps for route planning, rather than Google earth.
https://maps.google.co.uk ____________________ Current: CB500 Previous: CB100N, CB250RS, XJ900F, GT550, GPZ750R/1000RX, AJS M16, R100RT, Enfield Bullet
[i:6e3bfc7581]But still I fear and still I dare not laugh at the madman...[/i:6e3bfc7581] |
|