Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Thieving facking scum!

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Louise
World Chat Champion



Joined: 22 May 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:18 - 17 Jan 2008    Post subject: Thieving facking scum! Reply with quote

I cant belelive it, I had a phone call from dad tonight saying do I have my push bike. No, I dont. Well its not on the balcony.
Low and behold some thieving twat has gotten to my £350 push bike 1 floor up.
Untill i go home on Sat I have NO idea how they got up. Between the flats there is a sledge. But, still, how they got up?
Unless, they got down from upstairs. I need to see. But Im F'ing gutted. My partner brought me that bike, it was not in veiw of the public, so some one has seen me put it there. To make things worse I went out for a fag today, and I didnt see it had gone.

I have my suspisions, as I was being watched by some boys. who have since stoped me from locking my Motorbike round the back. But as My OH said I cant accuse so I wont just yet.

Ive not seen a bike like mine so I know its very distinct. Im so gutted.

She said we will report it tommorow, the online thing is down for now.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

michael j
World Chat Champion



Joined: 14 Jan 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:23 - 17 Jan 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unlucky mate.
Could've been worse, might've been your proper bike, after all when do you actually ride the push bike?
____________________
Ducati 996
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Louise
World Chat Champion



Joined: 22 May 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:09 - 17 Jan 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ride it every other day. Its always in my room but this past week its been outside, because I wanted a lil bit more room in my bedroom.

Im hacked off because its gone, Im even more hacked because my partner brought me it for Xmas. I was eating dinner, 12oz rare steak, I couldnt touch it afterwards Mad

When people on here say 'X' has gone missing, eg Feefs Laptop were all like 'sorry to hear that' But untill something of ours dose disapear it really is heart wrenching.

I cant wait to get home now to see if there is anyway onto the balcony, If there isnt then well, Upstairs will get a visit from the cops.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

.....
Quote Me Happy



Joined: 15 Jan 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:11 - 17 Jan 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope they come off under a truck. Your bike might not make it but neither will they.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Dragonfly
Super Spammer



Joined: 05 Sep 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:11 - 17 Jan 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

I knew something was going to happen from them neighbors and that post business Rolling Eyes
____________________
All the breast.
Muzza on Binge:
He's too busy beating the everloving shit out of Lizzie to notice this thread has taken a turn down Drama Avenue and stopped off at the popcorn shop.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Jamie.
World Chat Champion



Joined: 27 Dec 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:08 - 18 Jan 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had my push bike stolen when I was around 13, Was gutted. Sad

It's a really bad feeling you get in your stomach when something like this happens... I don't know how people can steal from others.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Louise
World Chat Champion



Joined: 22 May 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:11 - 18 Jan 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I hope they come off under a truck. Your bike might not make it but neither will they


You know, I am always polite to my neighbours, I say hello ect. Now, Ive lost all respect.
And yes, Maybe something will go wrong but the bike it top of the range Sad SO its unlikely the brakes will fail Twisted Evil

If it was £100 bike then I would not really give a fuss, but, I just found the recipt, it was £400 Crying or Very sad

We dont live in the most nice of places, but nothing really has gone down bad since we moved here 3 years ago.
What really is eating me up good an proper, is Tuesday morning, I was playing 'foot prints' with my son on the balcony, saying how his foot is bigger then mine - from the rain - printed onto dry floor. I still didnt know it was gone. I just did not click.



DragonFly yes you said it in one. The kids bike who took my so called bike space was the one watching me with his mate tonight fix my indicator. So im very very weary of that now. Thank heavens tho I found my oxford lock key at work (I lost it for a week) So I know I have some sort of protection out the back.

Im that type of person that is really hard to upset, I will let everything 'go' and forget. But this, man (Ive all ready had Kat saying dont do anything stupid unless I catch someone with the bike'
His balls will be my next door neighbours dogs meal, unless He is a she, then its tits on mash Laughing

I have got cctv stuff but not the correct stuff for the PC :/
Now ill get a motion sensor cam.
Ive let it go slightly now, because I have a plan Twisted Evil
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

colin1
Captain Safety



Joined: 17 Feb 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:23 - 18 Jan 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you've got contents insurance, it may be covered
____________________
colin1 is officially faster than god
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

konsoli
Traffic Copper



Joined: 24 Jul 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:24 - 18 Jan 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I've had 3 pushbikes stolen, my scooter has been stolen twice in under 2 years, once from me by force of a screwdriver to my stomach.

erm, yeah, bad neighbourhood. sorry to hear it. i hope you find it & the bastards get what's coming.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Louise
World Chat Champion



Joined: 22 May 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:43 - 19 Jan 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just got home, they more then likely used the drain pipe. It has spikes to prevent climbers, but obviously didnt work.
Had a quick scourer round and nothing. The crate of stella is still there tho Thumbs Up
Am still gutted altho I have let it go. Just on the phone to insurance company.

https://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r167/LouiseB24/trek4500.jpg
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

mr jamez
World Chat Champion



Joined: 04 Aug 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:18 - 19 Jan 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shame, I have a trek like that and it was great. Not hard for a lad to lift it up of a balcony with one arm I guess.

Thumbs Down
____________________
NSR 125F > BROS 400 > NC30 > BROS 400 > Trumpet S4 > '97 VFR 750
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Louise
World Chat Champion



Joined: 22 May 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:28 - 19 Jan 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

its light weight so yeat, just climbed up, chucked it over. They would be stupid to ride it around here but wont stop me looking now and then.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Dragonfly
Super Spammer



Joined: 05 Sep 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:31 - 19 Jan 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't be leaving the motorcycle out there even with a disc lock they can still vandelise it. Would be an Iron locked shed from B&Q.
____________________
All the breast.
Muzza on Binge:
He's too busy beating the everloving shit out of Lizzie to notice this thread has taken a turn down Drama Avenue and stopped off at the popcorn shop.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Finglonga
World Chat Champion



Joined: 27 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:54 - 19 Jan 2008    Post subject: Re: Thieving facking scum! Reply with quote

Louise wrote:
Between the flats there is a sledge. But, still, how they got up?


Climbed a snow drift.https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v112/finglonga/Finglonga%20Inc/ne_nau.gif

Keep an eye out for bikes with a new paint scheme on them, doubt they would realise its worth as much. Little billy may be using it for his paper round in a week. Have you informed the Police as the insurance mat require you do so for a reference number.
____________________
Andy Sez....
F.Y.Y.F.F.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Louise
World Chat Champion



Joined: 22 May 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:18 - 19 Jan 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Between the flats there is a sledge. But, still, how they got up?


Hmm yeah Laughing Sorry I ment there is just a sledge but theres no way they could of jumped from A) balcony to B) balcony. But I think they used the Drain pipe.

Yeah sorting insurance companys as we speak. Also ringing Cashconverters / Cycle shops in Portmouth tommorow.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 18 years, 262 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.07 Sec - Server Load: 0.86 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 86.1 Kb