 c_dug Super Spammer

Joined: 04 Sep 2007 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 10:25 - 18 Jan 2008 Post subject: name the song |
 |
|
Karma cookie for the first person to name the song at the begining
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bvy63Yl7qU8
cheers
c_dug
p.s. Just so some of you dont waste your time, its hip hop so if you never listen to any hip hop dont bother listening  ____________________ I am a bellend, I am a man of constant sorrow, I am a gummy bear, I am a rock. |
|
 c_dug Super Spammer

Joined: 04 Sep 2007 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 10:28 - 18 Jan 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
Doh just found the name
Karma is still up for grabs though  ____________________ I am a bellend, I am a man of constant sorrow, I am a gummy bear, I am a rock. |
|
 Jamie. World Chat Champion

Joined: 27 Dec 2005 Karma :    
|
|