Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Happy Birthday Loz!

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

McGee
O RLY?



Joined: 24 Jun 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:05 - 18 Jan 2008    Post subject: Happy Birthday Loz! Reply with quote

Happy birthday to Loz Mr. Green

Have a good one sexy.
____________________
◙◙► K6 GSXR 600 ◄◙◙◙◙► K5 GSXR 1000 ◄◙◙◙◙► K5 GSXR 600 ◄◙◙◙◙► 96 RF600r ◄◙◙
◄◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙►◄◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙►◄◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙►
Its pronounced Jixxer!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

_Will_
World Chat Champion



Joined: 16 Jan 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:06 - 18 Jan 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy Birthday Milfy.x
____________________
Past -Honda qr50 | 2004 Peugeot Tkr s 50|
| 1996 Yamaha XJ600s Diversion|
| 2005|Kawasaki Z750s | | 2006 Yamaha FZ6 Fazer |
|| 1999 Cbr1100xx Blackbird ||
||| 2000 Kawasaki Zx12R ||| (|2009 Street Triple R |) // 2004 Honda Hornet Streetfighter \\|=| 2000 BMW R1100S |=| ------ My Bikepics page ------
Suffering Bike Withdrawal.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

NickD
World Chat Champion



Joined: 20 Aug 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:14 - 18 Jan 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many Happy Returns Of The Day! Karma

...I've still absolutely no idea what that actually means..... but Happy Birthday anyway.
____________________
I was only doing what it said on my licence officer....
Tear along the dotted line!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

quacker_boy
Cuddle Bitch



Joined: 06 Sep 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:52 - 18 Jan 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy Birthday you dirty flirty and thirty year old minx Wink

So when's the party and more importantly, WHERE'S MY INVITE?! HUH?! Razz
____________________
wizzzard wrote: Imagine God just stopping by, tidying your front room up and then quietly letting himself out again. Statisticly more likely to happen than Korn being on here.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Grav
World Chat Champion



Joined: 12 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:10 - 18 Jan 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy birthday Loz. Very Happy Thumbs Up
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

lozzypop1
Certified MILF!



Joined: 04 Jan 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:45 - 19 Jan 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys Thumbs Up Smile

Nkd666 wrote:
Many Happy Returns Of The Day! Karma

...I've still absolutely no idea what that actually means..... but Happy Birthday anyway.


https://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/244300.html
____________________
Funny, I used to hate being spanked as a child!
Tell me and I'll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I'll understand.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Annabella
Like a person, only smaller



Joined: 03 Feb 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:58 - 19 Jan 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope you're having a top weekend Missy! A 'millllllleeeeyon' returns for the day Wink


xxx
____________________
Avast! Pirates ahoy!
I did Cadwell! Very Happy
www.bikepics.com/members/bella
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Hetzer
Super Spammer



Joined: 19 Feb 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:02 - 19 Jan 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy birthday hun. Very Happy
____________________
"There's the horizon! Ride hard, ride fast and cut down all who stand in your way!"
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

lozzypop1
Certified MILF!



Joined: 04 Jan 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:29 - 19 Jan 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Annabella wrote:
I hope you're having a top weekend Missy! A 'millllllleeeeyon' returns for the day Wink


xxx


Laughing Milleeeeeyons of fun...

I went out with the girls last night, they all got very drunk, abandoned me for various men/houses/etc. Had to be rescued by the 'Pup picking me up from town on the bike at twenty-past-one this morning. Howling winds and rain Sad
Got up this afternoon, had to shout at one of them when she called and said I didn't say goodbye nor let her know I was going...
Found out that her car had been vandalised overnight, windscreen put through, side door all kicked in...

Got home, at around 2am, had massive bunches of flowers in my sink, GIANT bar of toblerone, and well... ok... the rest doesn't need to be posted Wink
Woke up to cheesecake for breakfast, followed by a massive plate of liver, bacon and sausages...

All in all, I'm having a great weekend. Cool


* Thanks Hetz x
____________________
Funny, I used to hate being spanked as a child!
Tell me and I'll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I'll understand.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

hellkat
Super Spammer



Joined: 12 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:47 - 19 Jan 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to see you're having a fine time of it Cool Thumbs Up

xx jen xx
____________________
Not nearly as interesting in real life.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

quacker_boy
Cuddle Bitch



Joined: 06 Sep 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:48 - 19 Jan 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

lozzypop1 wrote:
sausages...


Is that what Timothy claimed it was then eh? Laughing
____________________
wizzzard wrote: Imagine God just stopping by, tidying your front room up and then quietly letting himself out again. Statisticly more likely to happen than Korn being on here.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

quacker_boy
Cuddle Bitch



Joined: 06 Sep 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:30 - 19 Jan 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

LukeVFR wrote:
I made you a MILF. Sad


Pfft, i made her a MIF. Laughing Wink
____________________
wizzzard wrote: Imagine God just stopping by, tidying your front room up and then quietly letting himself out again. Statisticly more likely to happen than Korn being on here.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Paivi
World Chat Champion



Joined: 30 Sep 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:37 - 20 Jan 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy belated birthday, Loz! Must surf more often...

If I were that way inclined, you do know you'd be my favourite MILF! But looks like I'd be facing some stiff competition anyway, so to speak.
____________________
My other bike's a Monster... Wink
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

quacker_boy
Cuddle Bitch



Joined: 06 Sep 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:35 - 20 Jan 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

LukeVFR wrote:
no-namer quacker_boy


Oh that hurt dude, that cut me deep Sad Wink

Anyway i have NO idea what you're on about, you said you made her a Mum I'd Like to Fuck i said i made her a Mum I Fucked Laughing

As for the custom title, i think you'll find sickpup had something to do with that!
____________________
wizzzard wrote: Imagine God just stopping by, tidying your front room up and then quietly letting himself out again. Statisticly more likely to happen than Korn being on here.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

ram_doom
World Chat Champion



Joined: 25 Mar 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:43 - 20 Jan 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy birthday Milf Wink
____________________
TL1000s, KDX200
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

sickpup
Old Timer



Joined: 21 Apr 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:17 - 20 Jan 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Credit where it's due boys it was little Joetek that first called Loz a MILF.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Paivi
World Chat Champion



Joined: 30 Sep 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:56 - 20 Jan 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

sickpup wrote:
Credit where it's due boys it was little Joetek that first called Loz a MILF.

[psychiatrist]And how did that make you feel?[/psychiatrist] Wink
____________________
My other bike's a Monster... Wink
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

lozzypop1
Certified MILF!



Joined: 04 Jan 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:45 - 20 Jan 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey less of the pervy scenarios with my fella Ms Paivi Laughing



...unless you pay me first teehee.
____________________
Funny, I used to hate being spanked as a child!
Tell me and I'll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I'll understand.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 18 years, 260 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.07 Sec - Server Load: 1.22 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 103.32 Kb