Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Awareness Test

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

sagalout
Nearly there...



Joined: 09 Jun 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:34 - 13 Mar 2008    Post subject: Awareness Test Reply with quote

https://www.dothetest.co.uk/

Very clever
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

ColdInsomnia
World Chat Champion



Joined: 30 Jun 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:27 - 13 Mar 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I saw something like this on one of those David Attenbrough documentaries. It was essentially the same, but had a giant bumblebee in it instead Smile


Proves a good point.
____________________
Yamaha YB100 | Yamaha TZR125 | Yamaha XJ600S | Suzuki GSF600
"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
John Lennon
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

karlbbb
Borekit Bruiser



Joined: 26 Nov 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:49 - 13 Mar 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good test. I got 85%.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Nebzor
Trackday Trickster



Joined: 17 Feb 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:54 - 13 Mar 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

karlbbb wrote:
Good test. I got 85%.


85%? Embarassed
____________________
Peugeot Speedfight 2 - Honda VFR400 - Honda CB500
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Pie-Roe
World Chat Champion



Joined: 05 Feb 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:56 - 13 Mar 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

EH? how the hell can you get 85%?

Pyro
____________________
Previous: GSF600, FZR600 x2, ZXR750, XT600 Tenere, CB125, CZ125, ETZ 250, ER5, CCM R30, DRZ400, RF600x4, RF900x2, GS500, VTR1000F, 640 SMC, CB250 NIGHTHAWK, GT550x3, GPX750 TE610, CB500, X11x2, SV650, ZING 125, TL1000R,CB250 Superdream, CBR1100XX
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

thegubner
World Chat Champion



Joined: 25 Mar 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:03 - 13 Mar 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

pyroforlife wrote:
EH? how the hell can you get 85%?

Pyro


Well if thirteen is one hundred percent I presume a bit less would be eighty five percent.

Or he is taking the piss.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Wafer_Thin_Ham
Super Spammer



Joined: 18 Nov 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:17 - 13 Mar 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well i got 100% I spotted the bear too. Cool
____________________
My Flickr
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

karlbbb
Borekit Bruiser



Joined: 26 Nov 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:06 - 13 Mar 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha I'm just taking the piss Laughing

I got the number of passes right but I just happened to miss the moonwalking bear! Mr. Green
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Sparks!
Sir Tart-a-lot



Joined: 30 Aug 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:15 - 13 Mar 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was like "WTF this is easy"

felt all good about my awareness Cool

stupid fuckin bear!!
____________________
Current Toys: 06 Yamaha WR250F | Nissan 350Z GT | Tech 4 Homes
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Dalemac
World Chat Champion



Joined: 15 Oct 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:19 - 13 Mar 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

i saw the bear and was thought what on earth is that doing! as a result i counted two less passes.
____________________
YBR125 -> GPZ500S -> SL1000
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

kawashima
World Chat Champion



Joined: 03 May 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:20 - 13 Mar 2008    Post subject: Re: Awareness Test Reply with quote

sagalout wrote:
https://www.dothetest.co.uk/

Very clever

Nice find! Thanks. I'll let my colleagues do this test.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Charlie
World Chat Champion



Joined: 27 May 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:24 - 13 Mar 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got 13, however as the bear comes into the screen, which I didn't notice, I thought there had been an extra pass that I missed lol.

Thumbs Up Karma
____________________
Past: Honda x8rs, Honda City fly, Honda Hornet 250, Honda VFR750, Yamaha xt600e.
Current: Honda CBR929RR & Yamaha XT660Z Tenere
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

kawashima
World Chat Champion



Joined: 03 May 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:53 - 13 Mar 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

So if I'm watching walking girls, I don't see boys on the road.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

YNWA
L Plate Warrior



Joined: 09 Mar 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:38 - 16 Mar 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw the bear but it made me loose count. Mad
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 18 years, 205 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.07 Sec - Server Load: 0.94 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 77.9 Kb