 TiN Pocket Tin

Joined: 14 Feb 2002 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 09:35 - 08 May 2008 Post subject: Short term insurance |
 |
|
Hey peeps,
I'm looking to get some insurance to cover me picking up a bike and taking it home, and then sorting out proper insurance a little bit later (i.e. when I have more money). I've done a quick search on Google, but I'm at work at mo, so can't surf too much - can anyone recommend some companies for getting short term insurance? Only really a day or two, or possibly a week...
Also, can I get tax with such insurance? (assuming that I get the appropriate docs in place...)
Cheers! ____________________ TiN
dotgems.net |
|
 truslack World Chat Champion

Joined: 08 Apr 2007 Karma :  
|
|
 Rawker World Chat Champion

Joined: 22 Sep 2006 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 10:20 - 08 May 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
the bike insurer do a pay as you go i think,
Bottom left |
|
 ms51ves3 Super Spammer

Joined: 08 Jun 2007 Karma :     
|
|