Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Thoughts on new can for GSXR 750

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

sagalout
Nearly there...



Joined: 09 Jun 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:28 - 09 May 2008    Post subject: Thoughts on new can for GSXR 750 Reply with quote

Looking to get rid of the standard can on my K5 750. I know that a Yoshi is seen as almost standard equipment for a GSXR but I just can afford one at the moment, and 2nd hand ones for sensible money (under £150) just dont seem to come up on ebay.

So, looking for alternatives. Criteria is only that it must sound nice. Had a micron before and never liked it due to just being loud without a nice deep tone to it. Was thinking about a Carbon Can Co as these seem to come up around £100ish but dont think I've ever heard one. Also seen a Pitek which looks quite nice in carbon and sounds nice from listening to a clip on youtube but seen a few mixed reports about build quality.

Any other recommendations?
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Mr Nice Guy
World Chat Champion



Joined: 18 Jul 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:30 - 09 May 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in the same situation, I've been swithering over this for the past 5 months!! Laughing

I really like the Yoshi's, but just about every GSXR you see has one, like the homies say its "played out" lol

Although, we stumpied my mates titanium Quill of his old GSXR last night and stuck it on my K4, looks stunning but is SERIOUSLY noisy lol

I think he is planning on selling it if you are interested in serious loud.

I think I'm going to go for the Mivv GP myself.
____________________
Suzuki GSX-R750K4 ~ Mivv GP
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

scorps
World Chat Champion



Joined: 29 Jan 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:35 - 09 May 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

ive recently bunged a blue flame trizoid on my K1 750, sounds great, looks good and i can just chuck the baffles back in for its MOT.
____________________
Do not presume that I am male.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 18 years, 147 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.07 Sec - Server Load: 0.63 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 35.96 Kb