 b-f-c Traffic Copper

Joined: 06 Sep 2006 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 16:05 - 12 May 2008 Post subject: BCFers selling new bits |
 |
|
I seem to remember from previous conversations a few guys on here sell new bits - can you guys step forward, I'm looking for a price on a 530 x 110 chain 
Last edited by b-f-c on 09:47 - 13 May 2008; edited 1 time in total |
|
 J.K.R World Chat Champion

Joined: 06 Feb 2005 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 18:33 - 12 May 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
I believe sickpup is who your looking for  ____________________ www.oldskoolsuzuki.info |
|
 mattjs895 Spanner Monkey

Joined: 26 Nov 2006 Karma :  
|
|
 TheDonUK World Chat Champion

Joined: 20 Feb 2006 Karma :   
|
|
 ..... Quote Me Happy
Joined: 15 Jan 2005 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 09:26 - 13 May 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
I've had bits from both Sickpup and Type_Mo, both good chaps  |
|