Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Skizophrenic?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message
warped one This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

veeeffarr
Super Spammer



Joined: 22 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:05 - 04 Aug 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

www.ocdaction.org.uk
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

MaybeGuy
Super Spammer



Joined: 12 Mar 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:38 - 04 Aug 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

dont worry, you have a similar condition to the south park nurse.

https://www.fraterslibertas.com/Images/Separated/nursegollum.jpg

either kill it, or gag it.
____________________
Blue_SV650S wrote: it was a sh1te wheelie, but it proves that he can get it up in 3rd and can do angles. In summery, mattsprattuk is a gobby little sh1tebag, dopehead tw4t, but sadly for all of us, he probably isn't THAT full of sh1te!! Mr. Green
Kickstart wrote: Hi I tend to agree with Matt. All the best Keith
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Carl_steveo
World Chat Champion



Joined: 23 Jun 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:59 - 04 Aug 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Based on the results, it appears you might have OCD or a related disorder. However, only a qualified mental health provider can make a more accurate diagnosis. If you are experiencing psychological distress it might be advisable to see a clinician for further evaluation.


i got that like

we're all fucked
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Ste
Not Work Safe



Joined: 01 Sep 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 04:23 - 04 Aug 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Obviously you should listen and do exactly what they tell you.

Or you could go to your GP? Rolling Eyes

Also if you do any recreational drugs then now might be a good time to stop.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

GhostRider
World Chat Champion



Joined: 31 Jan 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 07:37 - 04 Aug 2008    Post subject: Re: Skizophrenic? Reply with quote

the warped one wrote:
Sorry about poor spelling on PSP.

Ok here goes.
I keep hearing voices inside my head telling me to do things. Ranging from randomly punching someone in the face to actually killing someone. Ive always had this but it used to always be stupid things like jump off my bike as riding but they seem to be getting worse and more frequent with the new twist of it telling me that nothing will happen if I do. Im just a bit worried that ill give in one day and hurt someone i love. Please help!!!

Cheers

Warped


Feckin hell Shocked

Are these actually voices, as in if I were in the same room as you talking to you, is that how you hear them? Or is it more like a voice inside your head....
See in the past, me and a few lads ive known have all said at one point that there are occasions where we've just been having a conversation with someone and all of a sudden out of nowhere had an intense urge to right hook them in the face - for no reason whatsoever! I could be talking to my best friend of 20+ years and all of a sudden just think to myself "I wonder what his reaction would be if I smacked him in the face right now". This ranges from punching people to contemplating throwing boiling hot machine coffee in someones face to standing by my manager during a meeting with the managing directors and getting my knob out and waggling it by his face. Its a very strange thing and I thought I was the only person who ever got this but then other people told me about it first and I was like "oh shit man, I get that too!!" I find it amusing more than anything else and I dont think I will ever act any of them out. If you are seriously concerned then you should go to a doctor and have a chat with him. Ive had a few friends who were properly designated Paranoid Schizophrenic and were sectioned on numerous occasions and believe me, you knew they;d lost the plot within minutes of speaking to them, ranging from them telling me how the crows in the park had been following them all day because they were their spirit guides, to how they had been on a sex phone line the night previous talking to a bird who said she was from chelsea, and therefore he concluded that it was probably some bird who was related to Osama Bin Laden and that they might be worth taking out on a date.......

GhostRider
____________________
I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Shaun
Likes 'em bent



Joined: 17 May 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:17 - 04 Aug 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actual voices or just as said above, you giving yourself ideas of things to do just because you can?
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Carl_steveo
World Chat Champion



Joined: 23 Jun 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:30 - 04 Aug 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmmm saying that i do sometimes stand there and think what would happen if i just booted him in the knackers. but the one i get the most is "what would happen if i jumped off that" i always have this need to jump off things to see what would happen too me and its just aswell i dont sleep walk otherwise i would wake up on my roof. i think its just your uncoincious mind messing with you
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

thegubner
World Chat Champion



Joined: 25 Mar 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:57 - 04 Aug 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go to Luke VFR's house.

If you hear the voice that tells you to kill, listen to it, let it envelope you, let the voice take over all your thoughts. Allow yourself and the voice to become one.

Then kill him dead.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
warped one This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

Ste
Not Work Safe



Joined: 01 Sep 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:01 - 04 Aug 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go and see your GP. I'm not sure, but IMO you'd be best not to tell them about how you once listened to the voices.

If nothing else, you'll be pretty pissed off if you end up doing something to your family or a mate.

Go on... don't sit on BCF, go see a doctor. Rolling Eyes
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

thegubner
World Chat Champion



Joined: 25 Mar 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:42 - 04 Aug 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
Go and see your GP. I'm not sure, but IMO you'd be best not to tell them about how you once listened to the voices.



Ste Ste Ste, how would lying to a Doctor allow them to ascertain the best treatment for his condition?
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Ste
Not Work Safe



Joined: 01 Sep 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:49 - 04 Aug 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Makes no difference to me if he gets sectioned. Laughing
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

thegubner
World Chat Champion



Joined: 25 Mar 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:53 - 04 Aug 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think its real, people with schizophrenia don't realise the voices are a problem as they think they are real.

I went to my doctor a while ago over anger issues, I did a lot of reading up on schizophrenia before I went. While I was there describing my temper problems the doc asked...... "do you think people have special powers?....Do you hear voices?"

I said I am angry love, not mental.

Anyway I am rambling now, my point is, I think your just a bit funny in the head or are suffering from stress of bullying at work, rather than schizophrenic.

But I am no doctor.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

bazza
World Chat Champion



Joined: 27 Aug 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:59 - 04 Aug 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.dressingupboxonline.co.uk/images/products/1ac402_lg.jpg

Time to enlarge the wardrobe...
____________________
"That's it. You people have stood in my way long enough. I'm going to clown college."
'98 Ducati 750SS, '08 Suzuki GSX650F ©2004-2014, Bazza's Harmless Banter
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Dragonfly
Super Spammer



Joined: 05 Sep 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:01 - 04 Aug 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought people with skitzophrenia didnt know they had it as someone else took over? I am not sure if the voices are catgorized into it but for the safety of yourself and people around you I would go to doc. I aint being funny but it could be something spooky also. Not likely but just a surgestion. Hear any latin versus then your fecked.

Also how long did you do drugs and what where they?
____________________
All the breast.
Muzza on Binge:
He's too busy beating the everloving shit out of Lizzie to notice this thread has taken a turn down Drama Avenue and stopped off at the popcorn shop.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

thegubner
World Chat Champion



Joined: 25 Mar 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:05 - 04 Aug 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

dragonfly wrote:
I thought people with skitzophrenia didnt know they had it as someone else took over? I am not sure if the voices are catgorized into it


The voices are a part of it, as are imaginary friends.

There is no "split or multiple personalities" involved in schizophrenia.

Multiple personalities are multiple personalities.

Schizophrenia is schizophrenia.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

S1KE
Brolly Dolly



Joined: 20 May 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:39 - 04 Aug 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think your over reacting, they are not voices, you just have a vivid imagination prob like we all have, everyone says stuff to themselves in their head, etc your driving down the road and see a fit girl, every normal bloke prob says to himself "cor id shag that",
u catch my drift Thumbs Up
____________________
random twat!
* xbox live mickeyc26
* zx6r b1h 2004 GREEN !
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Cigaro
World Chat Champion



Joined: 28 Mar 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:45 - 04 Aug 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

I get this too.

Sometimes I'm driving down the motorway at 80 and think to myself 'What would happen if I opened the door and got out right now?"

Luckily I haven't got round to trying it yet... Laughing
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Ste
Not Work Safe



Joined: 01 Sep 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:58 - 04 Aug 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes

Think stuff or saying stuff to yourself in your head is completely different to hearing voices.

Rolling Eyes
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Kitten
Crazy Courier



Joined: 09 Oct 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:24 - 04 Aug 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go to see your GP and tell them. But bare in mind if you ever want to teach or work with children you will not be able to if you are sectioned at any point in your life.

Schizophrenia is not Dissassociative Identity Disorder (which used to be known as Multiple Personality Disorder), this is a common misbelief.

Schizpohrenia has many different types. It is a collection of symptoms, the types of symptom are split into two categories :-
    Negative symptoms - Depression, apathy, lack of energy etc
    Positive symptoms - Auditory hallucinations, paranoia, delusions of grandeur etc


The positive symptoms are deemed more serious. However, most types schizophrenia are successfully treated in many many people.
____________________
RVF400 (NC35) My baby
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Flip
Super Spammer



Joined: 28 Feb 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:09 - 04 Aug 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

A pantomine for paranoid schizophrenics decended into chaos yesterday when someone shouted 'he's behind you'.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Carl_steveo
World Chat Champion



Joined: 23 Jun 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:48 - 04 Aug 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

i got referred to a physhiatrist after some councilling didnt work out.

first thing she done was say peel this orange (putting her empty hand infront of me) my reply was "fuck off love am here because am a bit loopy apparntly. am not fuckin insane am i"


she laughed and said i could go that was it lol
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Mudskipper
World Chat Champion



Joined: 22 Aug 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 08:06 - 05 Aug 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

dragonfly wrote:
Hear any latin versus then your fecked.


Laughing
____________________
CBR125|||GSXR400|||CBR400|||CBR400|||CB250RS|||GSXR750|||CB250RS Mr. Green
"You're clumsy, you eat too much and you behave like a 12 year old boy. But you know what? Every once in a while, you find a thumb."
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

scorps
World Chat Champion



Joined: 29 Jan 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 08:19 - 05 Aug 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kitten wrote:

Positive symptoms - Auditory hallucinations, paranoia, delusions of grandeur etc[/list]




crikey thats a few on here diagnosed then Wink
____________________
Do not presume that I am male.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 18 years, 63 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.15 Sec - Server Load: 0.83 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 131.35 Kb