Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Crashing dream

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF...
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

chris-red
Have you considered a TDM?



Joined: 21 Sep 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:12 - 12 Aug 2008    Post subject: Crashing dream Reply with quote

I had my first crashing dream last night, it was really weird.

I was on the GS (Which is wierd enough I hate that peice of shit) and I had a mate on the back I was changing lanes on the motorway and I saw a patch of diesel as soon as I hit it the bike flipped the front wheel went right and the rear left. and I flew of bounce down the road and landed on my arse facing traffic, then a car beeping it's horn and flashing its lights hit me and I bounced off landed face down off the road then I woke up.

I just found it wierd that after nearly 3 years of riding that was my first dream about crashing. Does anyone else ever have them?
____________________
Well, you know what they say. If you want to save the world, you have to push a few old ladies down the stairs.
Skudd:- Perhaps she just thinks you are a window licker and is being nice just in case she becomes another Jill Dando.
WANTED:- Fujinon (Fuji) M42 (Screw on) lenses, let me know if you have anything.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Cigaro
World Chat Champion



Joined: 28 Mar 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:33 - 12 Aug 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, I've had one, I've also had a few about crashing cars. One about driving under a truck and becoming trapped, and one where I was going downhill REALLY fast, pressing the brake but just not slowing down.

Don't think it means owt though.

The one I had the other day was odd, I was riding a moped down some steps and flew off, doing a comedy-style faceplant.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Sparks!
Sir Tart-a-lot



Joined: 30 Aug 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:56 - 12 Aug 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dream/daydream about crashing cars/bikes almost every day, more than once... or being in some sort of disaster, or accident or something.... what worries me is half the time its "day dreaming" not fully asleep!
____________________
Current Toys: 06 Yamaha WR250F | Nissan 350Z GT | Tech 4 Homes
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

ash t
World Chat Champion



Joined: 16 Dec 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:25 - 12 Aug 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

I once dreamed that my mum was on a trackday (she never goes on bikes) and she got her knee down, then knocked me off (coming up the inside of me on a corner). Was a wierd dream
____________________
When You're Starting To Choke, Take Some Pills With Your Coke, Its Hyserical
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

benjami
Nearly there...



Joined: 14 Nov 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:51 - 12 Aug 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

So your mum knocked you off. Thinking

Well, they do say that some dreams show your subconcious desires...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Pie-Roe
World Chat Champion



Joined: 05 Feb 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:53 - 13 Aug 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dreamt that I crashed on the night before my second bike test.

I did on the way to the test.

Pyro
____________________
Previous: GSF600, FZR600 x2, ZXR750, XT600 Tenere, CB125, CZ125, ETZ 250, ER5, CCM R30, DRZ400, RF600x4, RF900x2, GS500, VTR1000F, 640 SMC, CB250 NIGHTHAWK, GT550x3, GPX750 TE610, CB500, X11x2, SV650, ZING 125, TL1000R,CB250 Superdream, CBR1100XX
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Charlie
World Chat Champion



Joined: 27 May 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 08:34 - 13 Aug 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have dreamed about crashing a couple of times, I am normal leaning right over on a corner and the bike just slips out from under me. Urgh I hate it.
____________________
Past: Honda x8rs, Honda City fly, Honda Hornet 250, Honda VFR750, Yamaha xt600e.
Current: Honda CBR929RR & Yamaha XT660Z Tenere
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Hoffy
Trackday Trickster



Joined: 15 Jan 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:40 - 13 Aug 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a recurring one where I highside my old DT , Havent ridden that thing for over a year but still the same dream.........
____________________
Plagued by 1980s Suzuki 2 strokes !
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Jumile
Nova Slayer



Joined: 04 Aug 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:11 - 13 Aug 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dreams? I've vaguely remember what they're like. Haven't remembered a single one since I was a teenager. D'oh!
____________________
Matt
Yamaha YZF600R Thundercat
The greater the difficulty, the more the glory in surmounting it. --Epicurus
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

st3v3
Super Spammer



Joined: 16 Oct 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:28 - 13 Aug 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dream't at the end of last year I was a back seat passenger in a car with 2 mates who I hadn't seen in a few months and a girl I really like(d). Mates were in the front we were in the back normally traveling down a road when the car hit something front end on, we all bounced around(seemingly no seat belts) the car but everyone was fine, I distinctly remembered getting trapped between the 2 front seats then waking up thinking "feckin 'ell, odd". Mentioned this to some colleagues at work who agreed it was a little odd, topic never came up again for a couple of months..

End of January this year I hit the rear of a car on bike and go through the back window before bouncing off the side of said car. It was only later that this was brought to my attention(the dream), when all 3 people almost together involved contacted me yet didn't know of the accident although contact had broken of a few weeks previous to the off. My dad also swears he heard me in my room on this PC about the time I'd normally have been home, the time I had the accident that day. He's been hearing that a couple of time since and I always make sure I'm sat alone doing nothing with anything.

I somewhat take notice of dreams these days, and try using them to my advantage. Still, not dream't of sleeping with Elisha Cuthbert yet. Crying or Very sad Laughing
____________________
Roger wrote: Women don't get damp for clingy puppies. Get some better happy pills, hit the gym & buy a medallion the size of a dinner plate. Job done
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

chris-red
Have you considered a TDM?



Joined: 21 Sep 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:31 - 14 Aug 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even weirder dream I dreamt Jeremy Kyle was shagging Jordan on a radio show and I was in the studio.



Neutral
____________________
Well, you know what they say. If you want to save the world, you have to push a few old ladies down the stairs.
Skudd:- Perhaps she just thinks you are a window licker and is being nice just in case she becomes another Jill Dando.
WANTED:- Fujinon (Fuji) M42 (Screw on) lenses, let me know if you have anything.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

st3v3
Super Spammer



Joined: 16 Oct 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:53 - 14 Aug 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

chris-red wrote:
Even weirder dream I dreamt Jeremy Kyle was shagging Jordan on a radio show and I was in the studio.



Neutral
Laughing Laughing Laughing
____________________
Roger wrote: Women don't get damp for clingy puppies. Get some better happy pills, hit the gym & buy a medallion the size of a dinner plate. Job done
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Shaun
Likes 'em bent



Joined: 17 May 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:10 - 14 Aug 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

st3v3 wrote:
Load of shite


Yeah I can see how someone else crashing a car in your dream is completely relevant to you being retarded and riding into a stationary vehicle, you fucking idiot.

And oh no you just happened to speak to the people who were in your dream as well, what a massive coinkydink, damn it must mean all your dreams are going to come true, obviously if you dream of winning the lottery then you're probably going to get a 10p an hour rise at work in real lifes!!!!!

I hate idiots.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

st3v3
Super Spammer



Joined: 16 Oct 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:58 - 14 Aug 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

You sad tosser.

Have you nothing better to do than post pointless shyt in a thread where someone you don't agree with, posts on-topic? Man, you lead an exciting life. Oh, retarded, that's fucking rich, you think you're a comedian.

Get a grip and fuck off, if I want your input(highly doubtful) then I'd ask for it. Until then as no one asked you here, keep your oar out. Middle Finger
____________________
Roger wrote: Women don't get damp for clingy puppies. Get some better happy pills, hit the gym & buy a medallion the size of a dinner plate. Job done
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

igiyf
World Chat Champion



Joined: 01 Jun 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:18 - 14 Aug 2008    Post subject: Re: Crashing dream Reply with quote

i used to have a far few in which i would wake up Just before i was about to hit the floor..the best was on the way to bristol in the work van fell to sleep..dreamed about riding down a well know road hit a slippery surface and came off the bike side ways..put my leg out to reduce impact and full on kicked the windscreen of the van:lol: the boys said it looked like one hell of a violent twitch
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

st3v3
Super Spammer



Joined: 16 Oct 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:27 - 14 Aug 2008    Post subject: Re: Crashing dream Reply with quote

mad_man wrote:
i used to have a far few in which i would wake up Just before i was about to hit the floor..the best was on the way to bristol in the work van fell to sleep..dreamed about riding down a well know road hit a slippery surface and came off the bike side ways..put my leg out to reduce impact and full on kicked the windscreen of the van:lol: the boys said it looked like one hell of a violent twitch
You were.... a passenger?

I'd hope you weren't driving with your legs on the dash. Laughing
____________________
Roger wrote: Women don't get damp for clingy puppies. Get some better happy pills, hit the gym & buy a medallion the size of a dinner plate. Job done
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

igiyf
World Chat Champion



Joined: 01 Jun 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:18 - 15 Aug 2008    Post subject: Re: Crashing dream Reply with quote

i was sat in the middle,my legs weren't on the dash..managed to reach the top of the wind screen though Laughing
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 18 years, 56 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.07 Sec - Server Load: 0.8 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 95.93 Kb