 numark1 Scared of girls

Joined: 10 May 2004 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 14:07 - 13 Aug 2008 Post subject: Advice on replying to ad's |
 |
|
Im going back up to Uni in Sept and need a place to live as we got evicted at our old place. (Not me, my two other house mates)
Anyway I've been looking on gumtree and there are a fair few ads looking for flatmates but I'm not sure how to reply.
Any ideas??
Would I just say I'm interested and wait to hear back or a bit of a description about myself etc???
Pretty confused as to what the standard protocol is.
 |
|
 EuropeanNC30R... Gay Hairdresser
Joined: 20 Jun 2002 Karma :   
|
|
 LustyLew World Chat Champion

Joined: 19 Apr 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 09:01 - 14 Aug 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
Trick is to keep it simple. Just ask if its still available and if they are able to arrange a viewing any time soon.
Try not to go on too much in the email. If they have any sense they'll offer you a tea/coffee when you come to view and suss you out a bit then. ____________________ Like a Yorkie - I'm not for the girls  |
|
 CaNsA Super Spammer

Joined: 02 Jan 2008 Karma :   
|
|