Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Gymbox London

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF...
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Bardeey
Scooby Slapper



Joined: 29 May 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:07 - 13 Aug 2008    Post subject: Gymbox London Reply with quote

Heyy

I have recently moved to London from Sunny Devon and need a gym (I like to go 5 times a week!) I live in SW19 but work in Leicester Square, I use to pay £25 a month for a gym back home with a £20 joining fee and from looking around I clearly no that's not the case here, with joining fees being up to £170 and from what I have seen so far the min monthly payment of £54.

Gymbox in Covent Garden seems to take my eye, anyone belong to a Gymbox? Or can anyone else recommend a good gym in either SW19 area for LSQ.

For Weights & CV mainly.
____________________
:: P Speedfight 49cc => Gilera DNA 124cc => Suzuki Bandit GSF V 400cc ::
:: CBT=Passed 07/08/05 :: Theory=Passed 31/05/07 :: Practical= Passed 02/08/07::
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

LustyLew
World Chat Champion



Joined: 19 Apr 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:09 - 14 Aug 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

I goto Gymbox in Holborn.

Whe nI joined I liked it. Seemed different from the usual crowd (Fitness First, LA Fitness etc). I liked the industrial look for the Holborn gym, thought I suspect Covent Garden may be different.

One thing I've noticed recently is that it's way over subscribed. Far too many people there now. Try to get a look round at the time you would most likely use it. I'm there at lunch and have to time it just right so I can actually get changed without fat gits arse in my face! Sick
____________________
Like a Yorkie - I'm not for the girls Wink
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Bardeey
Scooby Slapper



Joined: 29 May 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:16 - 14 Aug 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went in yesterday for a look, it was dead (11am) It looks SOOOO nice! It's hard to describe how it looks, just.. very modern and well designed. (It's probably over designed and doesn't actually look like a gym anymore!) Well I have decided to go for the offpeak membership and will probably go before work and just start later, 8am-10am down the gym.

Just went and signed up, I'm now an owner of some fancy yellow GYMBOX boxing gloves?!
____________________
:: P Speedfight 49cc => Gilera DNA 124cc => Suzuki Bandit GSF V 400cc ::
:: CBT=Passed 07/08/05 :: Theory=Passed 31/05/07 :: Practical= Passed 02/08/07::
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 18 years, 54 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.06 Sec - Server Load: 1.09 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 36.53 Kb