Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Wanker signal illegal in Scotland!

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs
View previous topic : View next topic  

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:54 - 20 Jun 2008    Post subject: Wanker signal illegal in Scotland! Reply with quote

Your rights supressed!

Quote:

The Bill, though, could result in the jailing of people who send text and picture messages with sexual content for up to 10 years. The Bill opens the door to convictions for people whose flirting is ill-judged or goes too far.

The Bill creates a new offence of communicating indecently.

The offence will be committed if someone sends an unsolicited text message to someone else which a court finds was designed to give the sender sexual gratification or to humiliate, distress or alarm the receiver.

Causing a person to see or hear an indecent communication is also an offence. It can be committed by reading "a passage in a book or magazine" or by communicating the sounds of actual or simulated sexual activity or by communicating in sign language.

https://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/06/20/scotland_sexual_offences_bill/

Communicating of sexual activity an offence even if similated? , so does that mean the tosser signal often to car drivers who cut you up or follow too closely or often given to police , is going to be illegal?.

I reckon we can get a few cops on this , my dad's mate tends to drive around sans seat belt and he keeps getting put your seatbelt on signals from cops which can be easily mistaken for another signal.
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

map
Mr Calendar

PostPosted: 19:25 - 20 Jun 2008    Post subject: Re: Wanker signal illegal in Scotland! Reply with quote

Itchy wrote:
Wanker signal illegal in Scotland

Now the cynic in me read the title and thought, no problem, I've always thought they were, so didn't need to tell them! Wink

However, as I have friends north of the border I guess I shouldn't tar them all with the same brush Brick Wall
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:24 - 20 Jun 2008    Post subject: Re: Wanker signal illegal in Scotland! Reply with quote

map wrote:
I guess I shouldn't tar them all with the same brush Brick Wall

You would need more than one brush to tar that lot. Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

bazza
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:26 - 20 Jun 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm outraged.

Illegal? It should be made compulsory.

JonB
Afraid of Mileage

PostPosted: 07:04 - 21 Jun 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well if there weren't so many wankers in Scotland...

bait...
Be careful whose advice you buy, but, be patient with those who supply it. Advice is a form of nostalgia, dispensing it is a way of fishing the past from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts and recycling it for more than it?s worth.

rhone81
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 17:23 - 21 Jun 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jon B wrote:

bait...

I'll take that bait ya Sassenach bastid ye! Mr. Green

https://www.ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/images/smiley_icons/wanker.gif

numark1
Scared of girls

PostPosted: 08:58 - 23 Jun 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jon B wrote:

bait...

Most of the scots i've come across up there at uni are a hell of a lot friendlier than all the cunts in London!

pa_broon74
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:17 - 23 Jun 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

The reason there are so many wankers in Scotland is because you southern shites keep moving up to take advantage of our slower pace of life and higher living standards.

Wink

On the whole I support the SNP, but that Kenny McAskill is a total fruitloop. Rolling Eyes

Kwaks
I'm not a fast rider

PostPosted: 20:40 - 23 Jun 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't mind that legislation if they use it to prosecute the senders of spam Laughing Wink

Benj
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 14:05 - 25 Jun 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

markcatate wrote:

Most of the scots i've come across up there at uni are a hell of a lot friendlier than all the cunts in London!

thats because londoners are not friendly....they are just superior.

ms51ves3
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:45 - 26 Jun 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Illegal to send something that is connected to something that is completely natural (Sex) over the phone. The worlds gone mad Rolling Eyes

Tennis will get banned soon then with all the grunting and groaning they do on the court Laughing

scanny
Nova Slayer

PostPosted: 23:19 - 01 Jul 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jon B wrote:

bait...

there are more wankers on the road in the uk than in scotland as a whole. my own terminology for them is an average car driving numpty
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

aaronb74
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 21:27 - 27 Aug 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

ms51ves3 wrote:
Tennis will get banned soon then with all the grunting and groaning they do on the court Laughing

Not to mention all the time spent playing with their balls
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 15 years, 286 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1