Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic : View next topic  

Hetzer
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:52 - 07 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

stelmer wrote:
Global Cooling? lol.

Wait till 2012 when the sun starts a new cycle and the Mayan calendar ends......

https://www.viewzone.com/endtime.html

I've spent the last few hours reading that stuff, including his article (160 pages). Then e-mailed him and got a response. There is some serious scientific evidence to support a forthcoming event.

There's a vortex (safe-zone) somewhere on an island off the UK coast, he's going to give me the location soon as he's looked it up in his records. Anyone fancy a camping-trip over xmas 2012? Laughing

Hetzer
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:13 - 07 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Latest reply:

"Hi Hetzer,

You have to understand that what will happen is not something that will happen "suddenly" and then will be followed by the "all clear". The last event happened over an 8 year period and the lingering effects were much longer. We can expect that a flare or CME will impace Earth in the form of electromagnetic disturbances which will wipe out all electrical apparatus. Anything that operated with electricity will be destroyed. Following this we will suffer radiation effects from the depleted ionosphere and ozone, increased UV and heat... The "safe zones" offer limited protection as the collection of disasters will render the surviving polulation to begin again as hunter gatherers and eventually farmers...

It seems most of the "safe zones" have long be recognized by scientists and are now under control of the governments. That's not a surprise now, is it?

Just use this information to change the way you live your life NOW. Don't try to run off to a safe zone. Life will change so much that, if you are not prepared mentally and spiritually, you may not want to be alive. Look at your family. They are your number one gift. Love them like every day is your last day with them. Don't put anything higher in status than your love for them. It's this love that will be your lifeboat.

We all die. It's part of our life. But how we spend each moment determines the quality of our limited existence. Love is the one thing that we make ourselves and which feeds the soul.

After you read this, go hug your kids and spouse. Spend your time with them and give thanks that you have them. That's the best advice I can offer.

dan eden / viewzone"

Nice bloke. And interesting stuff.

booyah
Derestricted Danger

PostPosted: 17:21 - 07 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

stelmer wrote:
Global Cooling? lol.

Wait till 2012 when the sun starts a new cycle and the Mayan calendar ends......

https://www.viewzone.com/endtime.html

Ooo, that'll be nice. Just in time for the Olympics.

igiyf
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:23 - 07 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

at least the nwo wont win Laughing-if this is true it may be why they have been spraying chemtrails to alter the atmosphere in some way for the last decade.

rumppole
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 18:19 - 07 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

I too have just read the linked Viewzone page and some of the linked articles therein.

I conclude:- Religious tosh spouted by zelouts all too happy to spout judgement day shannanigans at whoever is willing to listen.

I'll be booking my holiday online in 2013 and flying there in a plane that produces contrails and not 'chemtrails'......

Hetzer
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:39 - 07 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

rumppole wrote:
I too have just read the linked Viewzone page and some of the linked articles therein.

I conclude:- Religious tosh spouted by zelouts all too happy to spout judgement day shannanigans at whoever is willing to listen.

I'll be booking my holiday online in 2013 and flying there in a plane that produces contrails and not 'chemtrails'......

Religious?! Confused There was fvck-all religious content in any of it.

rumppole
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 19:26 - 07 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please read the comment section at the end of the article. The author himself posts replies and they are very much dripping in religious fervour.

Its also dribbling from the email reply he sent you.......

I Quote......

" We all die. It's part of our life. But how we spend each moment determines the quality of our limited existence. Love is the one thing that we make ourselves and which feeds the soul.

After you read this, go hug your kids and spouse. Spend your time with them and give thanks that you have them. "

I read religious undertones into this..... but that may just be my suspicious of all things 'holy' mind at work. I sure as hell aint pure of thought and virtue, many of the scriptures would therefore have me cast into eternal damnation. Charming thought were I to believe it.

igiyf
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:42 - 07 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

im with rumppole theres currently to much doom on my personal time line Laughing Laughing

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 20:40 - 07 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

rumppole wrote:
Please read the comment section at the end of the article. The author himself posts replies and they are very much dripping in religious fervour.

Its also dribbling from the email reply he sent you.......

I Quote......

" We all die. It's part of our life. But how we spend each moment determines the quality of our limited existence. Love is the one thing that we make ourselves and which feeds the soul.

After you read this, go hug your kids and spouse. Spend your time with them and give thanks that you have them. "

I read religious undertones into this..... but that may just be my suspicious of all things 'holy' mind at work. I sure as hell aint pure of thought and virtue, many of the scriptures would therefore have me cast into eternal damnation. Charming thought were I to believe it.

Not sure it's necessarily religion, but its exactly the same ideas as religion; "we know the truth, join us and we'll make you better, we're right and you're wrong!!!"

We can but hope that all the crazy nutters do fuck off to their "safe zones". Mr. Green

igiyf
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:19 - 07 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

na you wana hope there wrong! seriously

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 21:37 - 07 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's no need to hope that they're wrong, because of course they're wrong. Laughing

Kickstart
The Oracle

PostPosted: 11:14 - 08 Sep 2008    Post subject: Re: Global Warming BULLSHIT Reaches New Heights Reply with quote

mad_man wrote:
The answer, according to the WWF, seems to be simply to change the phrasing from "global warming" to "climate extremes", leaving the perceived cause in place but still ignoring actual scientific facts.

Was done years ago. Hence why they talk about "climate change" rather than "global warming".

Has some limited basis as an idea, as the whole planet warming or cooling doesn't mean that any particular area will warm or cool. For example the claims that a warmer planet could disrupt the gulf stream and result in the UK getting colder, more in line with other areas of the same latitude.

However, these claims are based on the global temperature increasing. Some seem to be so desperate to believe in CO2 causing problems that they miss out the stage of the planet warming first and just the cooler areas as proof of their theories.

All the best

Keith

Fortuna
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:50 - 09 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

I posted about this very topic on here some time ago but I'm too lazy too look for my old posts,
Go to wiki or google and look up the Maunder minimum and what it coincides with.
The sun supplies nearly all our heat, to say it does not affect our climate is foolish.
The current sunspot cycle (24) is indeed eerily quiet, and coinciding with a temperature drop.
The Mayan calendar predicts the precession of the equinox in 2012 nothing more.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Kickstart
The Oracle

PostPosted: 11:40 - 09 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

A different way of looking at it:-

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/opinion/main.jhtml?xml=/opinion/2008/09/09/do0901.xml

All the best

Keith

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:47 - 09 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kickstart wrote:
Hi

A different way of looking at it:-

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/opinion/main.jhtml?xml=/opinion/2008/09/09/do0901.xml

All the best

Keith

I'm surprised why VAT grown meat hasn't been developed yet..
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 15 years, 273 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2