Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Thank You - Hetzer , Cestrian , Itchy , Mad Man etc..

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs
View previous topic : View next topic  

Makaveli_Rydah
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 15:12 - 10 Sep 2008    Post subject: Thank You - Hetzer , Cestrian , Itchy , Mad Man etc.. Reply with quote

Thank you for a great day Thumbs Up LOL

I'm currently away on a Union course and on friday i have to give a presentation on why our union should be wary of the EU and what entry into the EU means for Britain as a whole.

Well i have 2 days to research this and where else would i turn ?
I came straight to the big brains on BCF Thumbs Up
I've spent the last 6 hours reading back through Current Affairs while everyone else looked puzzled as for what to say Laughing

Anyway thanks again for your hard work in informing the masses over the past 24 months ( that's how far back i've read )
If you have any links or facts i could find handy please reply with them as i will be working on this all day tommorow Thumbs Up

Mak.

thegubner
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:19 - 10 Sep 2008    Post subject: Re: Thank You - Hetzer , Cestrian , Itchy , Mad Man etc.. Reply with quote

Makaveli_Rydah wrote:

If you have any links or facts i could find handy please reply with them as i will be working on this all day tommorow Thumbs Up

Mak.

www.tpuc.org

Full of useful information.

Makaveli_Rydah
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 15:25 - 10 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have that site - however it is filtered out at the site we're using Rolling Eyes

Figures Laughing

Thanks Guv Thumbs Up

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:27 - 10 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you find a theme running through them all? Rolling Eyes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

cestrian
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:27 - 10 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

This warrants investigation...

https://archbishop-cranmer.blogspot.com/2008/04/lisbon-treaty-introduces-eu-wide-death.html

and this...

https://www.themidnightsun.org/?p=2809

REQUEST...Does anyone have a link to the article about the German leaflet promoting sexual contact between parents and children? I have lost all my links in a recent hard drive failure.

igiyf
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:57 - 10 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thumbs Up

https://video.google.com/videosearch?q=eu&emb=0&aq=f#

The Real Face of the European Union

End of Nations - EU Takeover & the Lisbon Treaty

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:25 - 10 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are 4 killer arguements,

Firstly we put in more than we get out, therefore EU subsidies do not exist , many many people will say oh if we leave the EU then we'll lose all those subsidies , if we left we could subsidise our farmers more probably.

That the EU will stop trading with us if we leave, since the UK has a huge trade deficit , this is unlikely as long as you have money people will trade with you, the EU trades with Andorra , Switzerland, Norway and all the non EU nations does it not?.

The UK traded with Saddam in the 80s , even though he was an evil despot, we traded with Indonesians tanks which were used to suppress the populations there.

Accounts have not been given a clean audit for years 11 is it now? , any PLC in the UK which is subject to an audit (of 2.5 million turn over and or 50+ employees is subject to an audit its the law) , which fails its audit more than 3-4 times in a row will have its directors struck off and the company will be subject to rigorous investigation.

https://eureferendum.blogspot.com/2006/10/eu-accounts-qualified.html
https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/6078982.stm

One size fits all , Germany was in boom , thus to cool its inflation it needed to hike interest rates, Spain + Italy's economies were in the toilet , they needed interest rates to be cut to stimulate growth
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

igiyf
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:45 - 10 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skudd wrote:
cock suckerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr im a cock suckerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr read de fkcking picnic book

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:52 - 10 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

mad_man wrote:
Skudd wrote:
cock suckerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr im a cock suckerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr read de fkcking picnic book

Usual stuff then.

igiyf
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:42 - 10 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

snigggggeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrsssssssss me old chum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:19 - 10 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who's sniggering? Chummy!
I'm sure there is a main running theme in the posts over the last 24 months.

igiyf
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:50 - 10 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:56 - 10 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wink

igiyf
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:12 - 10 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://video.google.com/videosearch?q=eu&emb=0&aq=f#q=No%20EU%20-%20Common%20Purpose%20EUs%205th%20Column%20in%20UK%20Brian%20Gerrish&emb=0

No EU - Common Purpose EUs 5th Column in UK Brian Gerrish ...99mins

Steve H
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:53 - 10 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, let me get this right, you've plagiarised a few BCF threads and are now going to pass the opinion lying within as your own material to a membership of your peers! That's like investigating a thread by *insert chosen BCF moniker here* entitled 'Women - only good for two things... Washing up and Wanking me off' and then presenting it to your local RELATE Group as educational - Which Union is it!?!?

Incidentally 'big brains of BCF' (sic) receives a very well deserved funny rating Thumbs Up Was it your own work or did you crib it from www.stevenhawking.com Wink

colin1
Captain Safety

PostPosted: 03:33 - 11 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steve H wrote:
So, let me get this right, you've plagiarised a few BCF threads and are now going to pass the opinion lying within as your own material to a membership of your peers! That's like investigating a thread by *insert chosen BCF moniker here* entitled 'Women - only good for two things... Washing up and Wanking me off' and then presenting it to your local RELATE Group as educational - Which Union is it!?!?

Incidentally 'big brains of BCF' (sic) receives a very well deserved funny rating Thumbs Up Was it your own work or did you crib it from www.stevenhawking.com Wink

copying from one source is plagiarism

copying from several is research

whether you count bcf as one source or each contributing member as one source is another matter

Makaveli_Rydah
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 05:33 - 11 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steve H wrote:

LOL , no sadly , as said i'm doing my research i've been all over - but came to BCF first .
Thank you again to all those who have added extra - i shall spend the day scourering (sp?) it all - if the network doesn't filter it out Thumbs Up

Moonie
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:34 - 11 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

You might want to souble check anything you read on here.

At all.

Even this.

igiyf
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:45 - 11 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

aye you should to before you post it your as bad as me Laughing at times souble as bad Very Happy
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 15 years, 271 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1