Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Traffic police mating?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Shaun
Likes 'em bent



Joined: 17 May 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:09 - 23 Sep 2008    Post subject: Traffic police mating? Reply with quote

I went out on Sunday, rode from Selby to Stoke and back (M62, M60, M6 and some A roads) and I've never seen so many police about before!

It seemed every few junctions I'd see someone pulled over or a car sitting watching the traffic hidden behind a bush. Then on the A roads the speed camera vans were out in force in Stoke and it was the same going home.

When did this happen, I know it was a nice day on Sunday but it's no wonder so many people are losing their license over silly things with this many bored coppers sitting around.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

skinny
Nitrous Nuisance



Joined: 16 Jul 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:17 - 23 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its been like that every dry Sunday down here on the A272 or the A24 they are always about the only way around it is to look up some unpopular roads or get out at 6 in the morning Very Happy . I think riding motorbikes is becoming so popular I cant see it getting any better. in all fairness some of the riding I witnessed on Sunday a few more of them could do with pulling.
I'm not on about fast riders just dangerous ones twice on Sunday I had twats on a sports bikes not making a corner and ending up on my side of the road Evil or Very Mad not a bitch at all sports bike riders I ride one myself.
____________________
oops I did it again....
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Fawbish
World Chat Champion



Joined: 27 Jan 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:29 - 23 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Their mating call goes something like this:


"Oink."



And they're rumoured to have 30 minute orgasms. The female traffic coppers anyway.

Thumbs Up
____________________
"Oh....it looks like Average Joe's is forfeiting the match!" - "Yeah, its a risky strategy but lets see if it pays off for 'em Cotton."
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

yambabe
World Chat Champion



Joined: 12 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:43 - 23 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm, only place I saw any on Sunday in about 150 miles of riding was on the road up to the Cat & Fiddle from Macclesfield, there were 3 cameras out up there IIRC (inluding one unmarked who had parked his bike at the side of the road and was standing with his camera/radar thingy just off the grass verge and up the hill on the other side of the road)

Didn't see any more once I was away from there, even though I went back through manc and down the M6 for a bit to do the A53/A49 route home.

They must have heard you were coming! Razz
____________________
Sod falling in love, I wanna fall in chocolate. Very Happy
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

kitty kat
World Chat Champion



Joined: 20 Jun 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:12 - 23 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got told on Saturday in Bala by one of them that they were bringing extra pigs in on overtime for Sunday and I quote "we are out to get you lot tomorrow." By god were they out in force as well. I got pulled, just a random stopl, well every bike was getting pulled, and one of the lads I was riding with got a ticket for a small plate. Pig said he would rather do that than scrape us off the floor! Since when did having a small plate = death on a bike?
____________________
Enjoy everyday, tell those you love everyday you love them
Life is too short to fall out with people
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

steppen22
World Chat Champion



Joined: 18 Feb 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:14 - 23 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fucking disgraceful.

It's about time the ppl of the country starting plotting and scheming to overthrow this capitalist tyranny.
____________________
no regrets, no retreat, no apology.
I've made mistakes in the past, and I apologise for FUCK ALL.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

bazza
World Chat Champion



Joined: 27 Aug 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:21 - 23 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

kitty kat wrote:
I got told on Saturday in Bala by one of them that they were bringing extra pigs in on overtime for Sunday and I quote "we are out to get you lot tomorrow." By god were they out in force as well. I got pulled, just a random stopl, well every bike was getting pulled, and one of the lads I was riding with got a ticket for a small plate. Pig said he would rather do that than scrape us off the floor! Since when did having a small plate = death on a bike?


I may take up Sunday burglarising in North Wales next summer. With a van.
____________________
"That's it. You people have stood in my way long enough. I'm going to clown college."
'98 Ducati 750SS, '08 Suzuki GSX650F ©2004-2014, Bazza's Harmless Banter
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Skudd
Super Spammer



Joined: 01 Oct 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:48 - 23 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wa up in Scotland over the weekend and only saw three bobbies in nearly 700 miles of roads.
____________________
Famous last words of Humpty Dumpty. " Stop pushing me "
Petty Anarchists look at "1984".............. The Visionary looks at "Animal Farm".
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Itchy
Super Spammer



Joined: 07 Apr 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:17 - 23 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

steppen22 wrote:


It's about time the ppl of the country starting plotting and scheming to overthrow this capitalist tyranny.



You probably just broke several anti terrorism laws by saying that...
____________________
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Mister James
I want to believe!



Joined: 10 Aug 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:24 - 23 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

steppen22 wrote:
Fucking disgraceful.
It's about time the ppl of the country starting plotting and scheming to overthrow this capitalist tyranny.


And replace it with a socialist workers paradise?

Kiss goodbye to your bike - property is a crime comrade!
____________________
>Soultrader Mister James, I bet you are a copper
>Bazza Wow. Eyes like a shithouse rat, you...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Jewell This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

st3v3
Super Spammer



Joined: 16 Oct 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:57 - 23 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd say more; being a minority group were not as likely to follow the herd, as it were and some people running the place aint keen on the idea of people using their common sense in the PC day and age.

Now, where has that cotton wool gone?....
____________________
Roger wrote: Women don't get damp for clingy puppies. Get some better happy pills, hit the gym & buy a medallion the size of a dinner plate. Job done
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

TheDonUK
World Chat Champion



Joined: 20 Feb 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:33 - 24 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewell wrote:

but 99% of bikers like to break the law,hence we are easy targets.


The Application of the Law is designed for the lowest common denominator car driver, I can't respect something as totalitatian as that.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Bofh5
World Chat Champion



Joined: 25 Oct 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:46 - 24 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

it just goes back to the same old sh1t as always.

Motorist doing 1 mph under the limit driving / riding like a c*nt leaving a trail of wreckage behind goes untouched because its too much like hard work for them.

Driver / Rider doing 1 mph over the limit = Cash Cow.
____________________
(L)users...Disk space is to good for them.

Bikes: Honda 50 / CB125-TDC / 93 CBR600 F2 (Stolen & Trashed) / 2001 SP-1 (Sold) / 95 CBR600 F3
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 18 years, 14 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.07 Sec - Server Load: 0.85 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 84.23 Kb