 Mr.Everready World Chat Champion

Joined: 28 Mar 2003 Karma :   
|
|
 Neorion World Chat Champion

Joined: 08 Jul 2008 Karma :     
|
|
 JonB Afraid of Mileage

Joined: 03 Jun 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 13:11 - 26 Sep 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
This is about £60 over budget, but it's the most basic "decent" thing I could find and saves you building it yourself.
It's got a decent Core 2 Duo CPU, 2GB RAM, 160GB HDD. Only let downs are the poor graphics card 8400GS and the fact it has no OS loaded onto it.
I changed the motherboard with the configurator as I think it's important to have a P35 chipset mobo instead of the P31.
Have a play at https://www.cyberpowersystem.co.uk/system/intel_core_2_duo_custom_builder/ to build your own. ____________________ Be careful whose advice you buy, but, be patient with those who supply it. Advice is a form of nostalgia, dispensing it is a way of fishing the past from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts and recycling it for more than it?s worth. |
|
 Seb World Chat Champion

Joined: 19 Jul 2007 Karma :   
|
|