|
|
| Author |
Message |
| Kickstart |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Kickstart The Oracle

Joined: 04 Feb 2002 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 12:06 - 09 Oct 2008 Post subject: Interesting trike |
 |
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| truslack |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 truslack World Chat Champion

Joined: 08 Apr 2007 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 13:01 - 09 Oct 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
I think this is a repost, I remember seeing it on some forum last time it was sold, think it was this one.
I wouldn't mind giving it a shot, if I had my full bike gear on.
[edit]
It was sold in Feb this year:
https://www.bikechatforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=137949&highlight=sinclair ____________________ Current: Suzuki RG 125 Gamma, Honda H100, Triumph Tiger 800XC, Suzuki SV650 (minitwin) |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Kal |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Kal World Chat Champion

Joined: 02 Jan 2007 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 13:57 - 09 Oct 2008 Post subject: Re: Interesting trike |
 |
|
| Kickstart wrote: | Hi
Who wants to try this:-
Ebay Add
All the best
Keith |
Fuck Yeah!
do you know how difficult it is to find a C5? ____________________ Kal...
I Like To Hoon It Hoon It I Like To Hoon It Hoon It I Like To Hoon It Hoon It Ya Like To (HOON IT!).
1984 GB250 Clubman,1983 CB250N Superdream, 1999 GPZ500S |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| G |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 G The Voice of Reason
Joined: 02 Feb 2002 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Kal |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Kal World Chat Champion

Joined: 02 Jan 2007 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 18 years, 1 day ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|