 nasty Traffic Copper
Joined: 14 Aug 2008 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 20:49 - 27 Oct 2008 Post subject: Crash Protection for F3 ZX6R????????? |
 |
|
Been looking around tinternet for some crash bobbins etc for my ZX6R F3, what a nightmare, only R&G do them and they're like £95 ish, you need to drill the fairing and replace the water bottle!!!
Does anyone know of any others out there that I may have missed or am I gonna be faced with doing the above to help protect the fairings etc?
Thanks in advance  ____________________ ZX6R F3 |
|
 chris-red Have you considered a TDM?

Joined: 21 Sep 2005 Karma :   
|
|
 iooi Super Spammer

Joined: 14 Jan 2007 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 05:53 - 28 Oct 2008 Post subject: Re: Crash Protection for F3 ZX6R????????? |
 |
|
[quote="nasty, you need to drill the fairing Does anyone know of any others out there that I may have missed or am I gonna be faced with doing the above to help protect the fairings etc?
Thanks in advance [/quote]
Lets face it the only way to get decent protection for the fairings is to have something in the area that sticks out further and stops them hitting the ground 1st. ____________________ Just because my bike was A DIVVY, does not mean i am...... |
|