Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Cringeworthy movie scenes

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Misc
World Chat Champion



Joined: 15 Aug 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:31 - 30 Oct 2008    Post subject: Cringeworthy movie scenes Reply with quote

Just thinking about this one seen that i can never watch. The sledgehammer>legs in Misery.

https://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=i5OlolbLXvw

Very Happy
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

hellkat
Super Spammer



Joined: 12 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:36 - 30 Oct 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ew, I dont even want to click that link, I know EXACTLY which scene you mean Sick
____________________
Not nearly as interesting in real life.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

hellkat
Super Spammer



Joined: 12 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:38 - 30 Oct 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Although, I have added that particular scenario onto my (somewhat belated) List of Things To Do Before I Die ... Mr. Green
____________________
Not nearly as interesting in real life.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

The Shaggy D.A.
Super Spammer



Joined: 12 Sep 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:39 - 30 Oct 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPQ7KMCrPLE
____________________
Chances are quite high you are not in my Monkeysphere, and I don't care about you. Don't take it personally.
Currently : Royal Enfield 350 Meteor
Previously : CB100N > CB250RS > XJ900F > GT550 > GPZ750R/1000RX > AJS M16 > R100RT > Bullet 500 > CB500 > LS650P > Bullet Electra X & YBR125 > Bullet 350 "Superstar" & YBR125 Custom > Royal Enfield Classic 500 Despatch Limited Edition (28 of 200) & CB Two-Fifty Nighthawk > ER5
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Misc
World Chat Champion



Joined: 15 Aug 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:43 - 30 Oct 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

How could i forget the drill scene! The pain from drilling through a fresh nerve always gets me.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Visitor Q
$25 whore



Joined: 30 Apr 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:43 - 30 Oct 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most of the film 'Audition' is like that.

Here

Torture Scene
____________________
China traffic/travel bike vid - When I make a sweeping statement, please add the word 'statistically' in to the sentence before you bitch...
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

lozzypop1
Certified MILF!



Joined: 04 Jan 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:55 - 30 Oct 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't believe no-one has included this.

Kerb Stomp

NOTHING makes me cringe as much.

Although anything that shows knee pain/collapsing makes me feel a bit woozy.
____________________
Funny, I used to hate being spanked as a child!
Tell me and I'll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I'll understand.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Dragonfly
Super Spammer



Joined: 05 Sep 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:58 - 30 Oct 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellkat wrote:
Ew, I dont even want to click that link, I know EXACTLY which scene you mean Sick


I aint clicking either I know what it is and it really made me cringe for a long time and still does. I wont watch it.

There are so many that I try to forget, torture seens make me uneasy.

I cant remember which film it was when they had your mans head in a vice and they practcally popped his eye balls out Neutral Was an English film.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

hellkat
Super Spammer



Joined: 12 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:01 - 30 Oct 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

lozzypop1 wrote:
Can't believe no-one has included this.

Kerb Stomp


Ugh, is that from some neonazi American white pride film?
That, yes, cringeworthy.

I dunno what goes on in "Hostel" ... I only watched about twenty minutes of it before leaving it to everybody else to watch, but with my back turned (I was on the internet whilst everybody else watched it), I really didnt like the carryings on that I could even HEAR... *ugh*
____________________
Not nearly as interesting in real life.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Blau Zedong This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

MattHirst
World Chat Champion



Joined: 25 Jun 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:10 - 30 Oct 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellkat wrote:
lozzypop1 wrote:
Can't believe no-one has included this.

Kerb Stomp


Ugh, is that from some neonazi American white pride film?
That, yes, cringeworthy.

I dunno what goes on in "Hostel" ... I only watched about twenty minutes of it before leaving it to everybody else to watch, but with my back turned (I was on the internet whilst everybody else watched it), I really didnt like the carryings on that I could even HEAR... *ugh*


Aye american history X....really good film.

And misc, that scene is awesome Very Happy
____________________
It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt, then it's bloody hilarious!!!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Cigaro
World Chat Champion



Joined: 28 Mar 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:10 - 30 Oct 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

The needles bit from 'Saw'. Think it was Saw 2 actually.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Blau Zedong This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

Fawbish
World Chat Champion



Joined: 27 Jan 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:14 - 30 Oct 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom Hanks taking his own tooth out with an Ice Skate in Cast Away. Laughing

Not even bad. But the build up and the noise is a bit....*intake of air*

I dunno on proper cringeworthy.


the Kerry Katona interview on GMTV?
____________________
"Oh....it looks like Average Joe's is forfeiting the match!" - "Yeah, its a risky strategy but lets see if it pays off for 'em Cotton."
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

MattHirst
World Chat Champion



Joined: 25 Jun 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:18 - 30 Oct 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheBassJunky wrote:
The needles bit from 'Saw'. Think it was Saw 2 actually.


Thats quite bad but i think one slightly worse than that is in Saw 1. Where the doctor cuts his foot off at the ankle.

Can't really remember what happens in Saw 3, and i haven't seen Saw 4 yet Razz
____________________
It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt, then it's bloody hilarious!!!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Dragonfly
Super Spammer



Joined: 05 Sep 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:22 - 30 Oct 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the Saw films but my nerves are wreaked watching and waiting for horrible things to happen.

Saw 2 was the needles it was on the other night.

Was it the hitcher where your girl was pulled apart between two cars or something?
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

LustyLew
World Chat Champion



Joined: 19 Apr 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:24 - 30 Oct 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Every love scene from 'Titanic'. Glad that twunt DiCaprio croaks it!
____________________
Like a Yorkie - I'm not for the girls Wink
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

killa
Won't Shut Up



Joined: 18 Oct 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:24 - 30 Oct 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dragonfly i was about to mention that Hitcher scene!

Not the most gory, but really intense!
____________________
Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.
Bike:- Yamaha TRX850 | Killas Biking History | Killas Gaming History | Killas autmotive history
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Dragonfly
Super Spammer



Joined: 05 Sep 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:26 - 30 Oct 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

LH-ER5 wrote:
Every love scene from 'Titanic'. Glad that twunt DiCaprio croaks it!


Leonardo DeCrapio!

I wasnt sure if it was the Hitcher but It freaked me out and i do try and erase scenes like that from my head. You may not see gore there but imagination is much worse! you can imagine it.

Also things in final destination scared the crap out of me! like the sunbed scene! Shocked fair ground ride scene which I will never ever go on. Shocked I try and forget the rest.


Last edited by Dragonfly on 15:27 - 30 Oct 2008; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

MattHirst
World Chat Champion



Joined: 25 Jun 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:27 - 30 Oct 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

dragonfly wrote:
I love the Saw films but my nerves are wreaked watching and waiting for horrible things to happen.

Saw 2 was the needles it was on the other night.

Was it the hitcher where your girl was pulled apart between two cars or something?


Aye Saw 2 was on the other night, i guess Saw 3 and 4 will be soon aswell (you know like they do when a new film is/has being released)

Not seen hitcher, but it sounds like its worth watching just for that scene Very Happy

Anyone remember the opening scene from Ghost Ship? Where the cable snaps and cuts all the dodgey dancers in half, except the little girl. Not exactly gory but its so unexpected if you haven't seen the film before Razz
____________________
It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt, then it's bloody hilarious!!!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Dragonfly
Super Spammer



Joined: 05 Sep 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:28 - 30 Oct 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes the ghost ship scene! how could I forget! That shocked me though I wasnt exspecting it.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

MattHirst
World Chat Champion



Joined: 25 Jun 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:30 - 30 Oct 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

dragonfly wrote:
LH-ER5 wrote:
Every love scene from 'Titanic'. Glad that twunt DiCaprio croaks it!


Leonardo DeCrapio!

I wasnt sure if it was the Hitcher but It freaked me out and i do try and erase scenes like that from my head. You may not see gore there but imagination is much worse! you can imagine it.

Also things in final destination scared the crap out of me! like the sunbed scene! Shocked fair ground ride scene which I will never ever go on. Shocked I try and forget the rest.


Forgot about final destination's. The sunbed scene really is a bit cringey.

The scene where the werewolf rips out the army guys guts in dog soldiers is a bit cringeworthy aswell.
____________________
It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt, then it's bloody hilarious!!!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

yen_powell
World Chat Champion



Joined: 22 Jun 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:33 - 30 Oct 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any film that near the end an American salutes another with a tear in his eye.
____________________
Blackmail is a nasty word........but not as nasty as phlegm!
XT1200Z and a DR350 in bits
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Fawbish
World Chat Champion



Joined: 27 Jan 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:56 - 30 Oct 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

MattHirst wrote:

Forgot about final destination's. The sunbed scene really is a bit cringey.

The scene where the werewolf rips out the army guys guts in dog soldiers is a bit cringeworthy aswell.



Which scenes that Matt? Theres a few where guts are rendered open to the air.


fave scene from Dog Soldiers is either


Sergeant, frantically trying to pull his own intestines back into his body: "They wont go back in Cooper!"
Cooper: "Course they will, they were in there in the first place!"



Sergeant, tied to a bed whilst being "operated on":
"Cooper! You prick! Knock me out! Now!"

Cooper punches him and the Sarge goes still.

Sarge wakes up a second later: "Oh you fuckin' pussy, knock me-*punch*


Laughing


Cant beat Spoon either! When he's stabbing frantically, and then gets caught and held up by the throat: "I 'ope I give you the shits, you fuckin' wimp! *spits in the werewolves face* (in a geordie accent)


Wow. I digressed. 6/10 for that one I think.
____________________
"Oh....it looks like Average Joe's is forfeiting the match!" - "Yeah, its a risky strategy but lets see if it pays off for 'em Cotton."
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

MattHirst
World Chat Champion



Joined: 25 Jun 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:11 - 30 Oct 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lmao i meant the one where the seargant gets owned by the werewolf (i couldnt' remember if he was just a normal army guy or not)

I wish it showed you the remains of the werewolf's when they get nuked in the cellar though Razz
____________________
It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt, then it's bloody hilarious!!!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 17 years, 341 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.10 Sec - Server Load: 0.77 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 131.26 Kb