Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Getting up the duff

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Dragonfly
Super Spammer



Joined: 05 Sep 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:45 - 04 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should see the amount of teens in the teen section of a pregnancy forum I am in that all say the same thing and have positive pregnancy tests after it all. Its your responsibility to wrap it up as well as hers. And this pulling out before coming is crap as there is still a chance with pre cum. Hummm I had unprotected sex and look what happening to me. Neutral
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Moonie
World Chat Champion



Joined: 18 Feb 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:33 - 04 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got someone pregnant using withdrawal, and no I didn't fire before I intended to, it must have been precum. Either that or she was cheating.

Whatever the case, we sorted it out, but I am never, ever having unprotected sex again.

We only did it a few times and she still managed to get up the duff.
____________________
Don't practice it until you get it right, practice it until you don't get it wrong.
Presenting the one and only Chinkmobile Cool
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Carl_steveo
World Chat Champion



Joined: 23 Jun 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:42 - 04 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

It only takes one time moonie. Didn't school teach you nothing mate. Sperm don't sit there thinking, "oooo we'll wait till hes potted her pink a few times before we get her all babied up and ruin his life". Doesn't work like that mate.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Visitor Q
$25 whore



Joined: 30 Apr 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:15 - 05 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's the danger of 'just this once it won't matter'. Or jizz on the hands/cock/near the vagina etc.

The thing that lends credence to that is I've quite a few friends (as I'm sure many of you do) who shag about alot and never use jonnies. Ever. Whilst they end up with all kinds of doses, none of them have had any pregnancies.

I suppose coitus interruptus should be very swiftly followed with 'if you really love me, suck this'... to clear away any stray sperm you understand Wink
____________________
China traffic/travel bike vid - When I make a sweeping statement, please add the word 'statistically' in to the sentence before you bitch...
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

ZRX61
Victor Meldrew



Joined: 05 Nov 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:28 - 05 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hex wrote:
killa wrote:
Uppa de bumay Razz Thumbs Up


Is that not where brown babies come from then?


No, thats how lawyers are conceived...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

chris-red
Have you considered a TDM?



Joined: 21 Sep 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:42 - 05 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moonie wrote:
I got someone pregnant using withdrawal, and no I didn't fire before I intended to, it must have been precum. Either that or she was cheating.

Whatever the case, we sorted it out, but I am never, ever having unprotected sex again.

We only did it a few times and she still managed to get up the duff.


No thats just what she told you to con you of a a few hundred quid for the aborsion.


My favourite method is the knitting needle cocktail.
____________________
Well, you know what they say. If you want to save the world, you have to push a few old ladies down the stairs.
Skudd:- Perhaps she just thinks you are a window licker and is being nice just in case she becomes another Jill Dando.
WANTED:- Fujinon (Fuji) M42 (Screw on) lenses, let me know if you have anything.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Visitor Q
$25 whore



Joined: 30 Apr 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:16 - 05 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

stinkwheel wrote:


The fact is that one in four couples who practice withdrawal as their method of contraception land up with a pregnancy within 12 months.



Tis also 24 months not 12. Thats conservatively 400 shags (very conservatively), 1 in 4 got pregnant so 1 in 1600... 0.06%

Admittedly they could of got pregnant 3 times in those 2 months, or got pregnant in the first month. My point being is that using withdrawal as your only method long-term is bound to eventually lead to a 'cock-up' (boom boom). I would imagine the main danger would be idiots who don't wash their cock inbetween, ie when they have a lie in for instance.
____________________
China traffic/travel bike vid - When I make a sweeping statement, please add the word 'statistically' in to the sentence before you bitch...
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

lozzypop1
Certified MILF!



Joined: 04 Jan 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:47 - 05 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Morning-after-pill can still be taken for 72 hours after the act.

Although, the later it's left, the more chance there is of it failing.
____________________
Funny, I used to hate being spanked as a child!
Tell me and I'll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I'll understand.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Dragonfly
Super Spammer



Joined: 05 Sep 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:49 - 05 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moonie wrote:
I got someone pregnant using withdrawal, and no I didn't fire before I intended to, it must have been precum. Either that or she was cheating.

Whatever the case, we sorted it out, but I am never, ever having unprotected sex again.

We only did it a few times and she still managed to get up the duff.


Only takes ones though. So you a daddy or did she go the other road?
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Clanger
Stirrer



Joined: 27 May 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:08 - 05 Nov 2008    Post subject: Re: . Reply with quote

scorps wrote:
I can not believe that people still have the same questions about birth control as they did 50 years ago,
Rolling Eyes


Yes, you would assume the drip drip technique would work, especially after human's have been around for 'ooooh how long?'
____________________
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter won't mind - Dr. Seuss
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Cigaro
World Chat Champion



Joined: 28 Mar 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:58 - 05 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

WTF is going on? I knew all this shit when I was 7.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

scorps
World Chat Champion



Joined: 29 Jan 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:31 - 05 Nov 2008    Post subject: . Reply with quote

just a thought mr chips, did she tell you it would be okay or did you just presume? cos i was just thinking, what if she was already preggers and needed an excuse to have unprotected sex? not wanting to panic you or owt obviously Confused
____________________
Do not presume that I am male.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

The Shaggy D.A.
Super Spammer



Joined: 12 Sep 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:06 - 05 Nov 2008    Post subject: Re: . Reply with quote

scorps wrote:
just a thought mr chips, did she tell you it would be okay or did you just presume? cos i was just thinking, what if she was already preggers and needed an excuse to have unprotected sex? not wanting to panic you or owt obviously Confused


I shall now start calling ATMs "Mr Chips" Smile
____________________
Chances are quite high you are not in my Monkeysphere, and I don't care about you. Don't take it personally.
Currently : Royal Enfield 350 Meteor
Previously : CB100N > CB250RS > XJ900F > GT550 > GPZ750R/1000RX > AJS M16 > R100RT > Bullet 500 > CB500 > LS650P > Bullet Electra X & YBR125 > Bullet 350 "Superstar" & YBR125 Custom > Royal Enfield Classic 500 Despatch Limited Edition (28 of 200) & CB Two-Fifty Nighthawk > ER5
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Dragonfly
Super Spammer



Joined: 05 Sep 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:42 - 05 Nov 2008    Post subject: Re: . Reply with quote

scorps wrote:
just a thought mr chips, did she tell you it would be okay or did you just presume? cos i was just thinking, what if she was already preggers and needed an excuse to have unprotected sex? not wanting to panic you or owt obviously Confused


I smell a case for Jeremy kyle Thinking

possibly.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

mrchips
World Chat Champion



Joined: 05 Mar 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:15 - 05 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a bit of a heat of the moment thing. In hindsight a tad foolish. Hopefully nothing to worry out.
____________________
Northern Irish? www.nibikers.com
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Robby
Dirty Old Man



Joined: 16 May 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:14 - 05 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

People just need to follow Uncle Robby's foolproof contraception tips:

Always do her up the arse.

Never, ever tell your real name or real phone number. Try to avoid letting her get a good look at your face.

Using this method you'll never be told you have a kid.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Tonka
World Chat Champion



Joined: 11 Jun 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:24 - 05 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrchips wrote:
Just a bit of a heat of the moment thing. In hindsight a tad foolish. Hopefully nothing to worry out.


Next time one of these full of cold water....

https://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr344/Tonkatoo_2008/bathtub.jpg

......or one of these

https://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr344/Tonkatoo_2008/Condom.jpg

Thumbs Up
____________________
'The core of a man's spirit comes from new experiences'
Suzuki SV650S (Clean); Yamaha XT250 Serow (Dirty)
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Ariel Badger
Super Spammer



Joined: 02 Dec 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:46 - 05 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

chillpill wrote:
spunk dosent live for long outside the body

always suit up . durex - because you dont know where shes been

Yes it does, before I had my vasectomy i had to blob in a jar and send it by post to some spunk counters. It arrived three days latter and when opened was still full of wigglers. The girl that did the count wrote back to me saying that they chased her home and made a mess on her window.
____________________
Bikers make great organ donors, get 115 on your licence today.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

t121anf
World Chat Champion



Joined: 23 Feb 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:02 - 06 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

fucked if i'm wrapping my cock, been with my lass for 4yrs+ if she gets preggers she gets preggers.

we know the risks, we accept them.

we do have an advantage that cancer has probably killed of any chance of her getting pregnant Smile

putting it about unwrapped is a death sentence IMO, no unprotected sex until both of you have had a sexual health checkup.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Cigaro
World Chat Champion



Joined: 28 Mar 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:33 - 06 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Implants or the pill are a good thing.

Do they still do those implant thingys by the way? My ex had one, it was fantastic.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Skudd
Super Spammer



Joined: 01 Oct 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:13 - 06 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

The snip for us blokes is the best for us, but is best if you don't ever to have more or any kids as reversal has poor success rates.
____________________
Famous last words of Humpty Dumpty. " Stop pushing me "
Petty Anarchists look at "1984".............. The Visionary looks at "Animal Farm".
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

st3v3
Super Spammer



Joined: 16 Oct 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:12 - 06 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheBassJunky wrote:
Implants or the pill are a good thing.

Do they still do those implant thingys by the way? My ex had one, it was fantastic.
Coil? last girl I was seeing was on but one of them so I guess so.

Isn't it conceivable that you could ask a professional or go read a book on biology? Wink
____________________
Roger wrote: Women don't get damp for clingy puppies. Get some better happy pills, hit the gym & buy a medallion the size of a dinner plate. Job done
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Carl_steveo
World Chat Champion



Joined: 23 Jun 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:13 - 07 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha not the coil mate, he means the implant that gets injected in the arm.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

D O G
World Chat Champion



Joined: 18 Dec 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 05:49 - 07 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

t121anf wrote:
fucked if i'm wrapping my cock, been with my lass for 4yrs+ if she gets preggers she gets preggers.

we know the risks, we accept them.

we do have an advantage that cancer has probably killed of any chance of her getting pregnant Smile

putting it about unwrapped is a death sentence IMO, no unprotected sex until both of you have had a sexual health checkup.


This post is disturbing on many levels.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Visitor Q
$25 whore



Joined: 30 Apr 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:13 - 07 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damofo D.O.G. wrote:
t121anf wrote:
fucked if i'm wrapping my cock, been with my lass for 4yrs+ if she gets preggers she gets preggers.

we know the risks, we accept them.

we do have an advantage that cancer has probably killed of any chance of her getting pregnant Smile

putting it about unwrapped is a death sentence IMO, no unprotected sex until both of you have had a sexual health checkup.


This post is disturbing on many levels.


I do remember a similar occasion when I'd gone back with a girl;

'Ah shit I don't have a Jonny [she got about abit], have you?'

'Yep that draw over there. Not that it matters as the chemo for the leukaemia made me infertile'....

Shocked

...

Shocked

Thats when you go find an unhealthy interest in their DVD collection.
____________________
China traffic/travel bike vid - When I make a sweeping statement, please add the word 'statistically' in to the sentence before you bitch...
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 17 years, 335 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.09 Sec - Server Load: 0.26 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 132.99 Kb