Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Not seen this posted here

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Found on the 'Net
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Neorion
World Chat Champion



Joined: 08 Jul 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:41 - 20 Nov 2008    Post subject: Not seen this posted here Reply with quote

https://www.sherdog.net/forums/f7/i-got-married-last-weekend-pics-877461/
____________________
VFR FI 2000- Shiney Red Thing
"some things man was never meant to know, for everything else there's Google"
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

silky666
Captain Rulebook



Joined: 28 Aug 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:28 - 20 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha .... see this is where I get myself all confused morally and realise I am a hypocrite.

Because although I dont find jokes about children suffering funny (see babyp post) - I wet myself at pictures of people with mild deformations / extreme ugliness / generally not fortunate enough to be as fantastically good looking as myself.
____________________
There's nothing that shouts "Poor Workmanship" more than wrinkles in the Gaffa tape.

Gaffa tape is like "the force" - it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

The Shaggy D.A.
Super Spammer



Joined: 12 Sep 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:39 - 20 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.crazydogtshirts.com/catalog/game-over-photo.jpg
____________________
Chances are quite high you are not in my Monkeysphere, and I don't care about you. Don't take it personally.
Currently : Royal Enfield 350 Meteor
Previously : CB100N > CB250RS > XJ900F > GT550 > GPZ750R/1000RX > AJS M16 > R100RT > Bullet 500 > CB500 > LS650P > Bullet Electra X & YBR125 > Bullet 350 "Superstar" & YBR125 Custom > Royal Enfield Classic 500 Despatch Limited Edition (28 of 200) & CB Two-Fifty Nighthawk > ER5
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

binge
Emo Kiddy



Joined: 03 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:44 - 20 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its obviously a bloke. Look at it.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Dragonfly
Super Spammer



Joined: 05 Sep 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:47 - 20 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

I aint trying to be funny or offensive, I am very happy for the both of them but is that actually a women as one of the pics I think I seen stubble ?? Shocked Just reading the comments on the posts now. Well if he is happy good for him. Thumbs Up personality goes a long way and she probably is a really nice person.

edit: its a woman I assume as he did mention his unborn child so she must be pregnant.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

binge
Emo Kiddy



Joined: 03 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:49 - 20 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

dragonfly wrote:
I aint trying to be funny or offensive, I am very happy for the both of them but is that actually a women as one of the pics I think I seen stubble ?? Shocked Just reading the comments on the posts now. Well if he is happy good for him. Thumbs Up personality goes a long way and she probably is a really nice person.



Its obviously a bloke. Look at the receding hair line!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Dragonfly
Super Spammer



Joined: 05 Sep 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:57 - 20 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could have alapecia (sp?) or worse cancer at some point.

Oh dear.
Quote:
Well, after the wedding we went to the Motel 6 (we live in a small town, thats all there was)
and it was on. We quickly undressed and got right down to business. I had to be careful, as she was a virgin and it was quite painful for her. I managed to get in there after a few minutes of trying. I only lasted about 2 minutes, but it was amazing. The best part was when we both orgasmed at the same time. I cried for a little while afterward, it was just so beautiful.
__________________
I found that when I was looking for his other comment. Shocked

Quote:
Are you kidding me? That is a beautiful woman, and the mother of my unborn child.


Ok so she was a virgin . maybe he was being forward thinking with the unborn child bit as I thought that meant she was preg. But think it is a women. Otherwise he will be at trying to concieve for a long time.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

The999Kid
World Chat Champion



Joined: 11 Jan 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:14 - 20 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats some dedicated Trolling right there....
____________________
NDB 19/10/1989 - 1/11/2010 |Nowhere.Elyseum wrote: I get the distinct feeling that Tim should be our secret weapon for future trolling. I don't know many people that can rip the piss in Iambic pentameter
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Jefr0
World Chat Champion



Joined: 29 Jul 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:46 - 20 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like a bloke don't it, probably is a op.

It's 100% a troll if you read through it Embarassed

He sort of messes up his story a bit saying I'm glad I waited till my wedding day to lose my virginity but then goes to say the reason for marriage was because she was pregnant.

That's gotta be a bloke though lol. Thing is the thing he posted is fake, but in RL that bloke actually married that...manshe.
____________________
Rides: Honda XR 125 ('03) Honda CBR 600F ('91), Ducati 916 Biposto ('95)
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Dragonfly
Super Spammer



Joined: 05 Sep 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:58 - 20 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

He has done near 3000 posts on that forum so doubt he is a troll. Unless you mean her.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Jefr0
World Chat Champion



Joined: 29 Jul 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:31 - 20 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehe na.

If you read through it, someone says something along the lines of, that's the best troll attempt I've seen, and he even says thanks.

He doesn't make it seem genuine either by what he says.
____________________
Rides: Honda XR 125 ('03) Honda CBR 600F ('91), Ducati 916 Biposto ('95)
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

binge
Emo Kiddy



Joined: 03 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:35 - 20 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yea, Its clearly not genuine on that forum. I've seen it before on a different forum. The Poster is just pretending he is the bloke in the photos.


But the bride is 100% a ManShe.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Misc
World Chat Champion



Joined: 15 Aug 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:08 - 21 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fake! No one's that ugly.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Visitor Q
$25 whore



Joined: 30 Apr 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 02:26 - 21 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Dammit I knew the pregnant before marriage and losing my virginity on wedding night would get me. I was just too lazy and tired to edit.


Trolling.

But /someone/ is poking that man whale Neutral

They linked the myspaces on that thread, which are both now private. Euuuuuuurgh. Deep south religious americans... and ugly as sin. Rough as fuck.

Blokes myspace
Feel free to have an intervention.
____________________
China traffic/travel bike vid - When I make a sweeping statement, please add the word 'statistically' in to the sentence before you bitch...
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Hetzer
Super Spammer



Joined: 19 Feb 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:14 - 21 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sprituality, where art thou...

Is not the inner-being the true measure of the person, the physicality nothing more than an ephemeral irrelevance? They could be two of the nicest people around, and such joy to have found happiness with each other.

Imagine their hurt to hear some of the comments. The kind of wanton cruelty that is deserving of a very long stint in hell.

We cannot help our thoughts but we can certainly help our expression of them.

Well, that's me tapped-out for at least a year. Some calls are bigger than others, and my stocks are challenged at the best of times.
____________________
"There's the horizon! Ride hard, ride fast and cut down all who stand in your way!"
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

salty21
World Chat Champion



Joined: 08 Jun 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:15 - 21 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

i loved the first reply lol, them bridesmaids are well fit though Drooling
____________________
04 NSR 125(sold) Sad ---- 03 CBR 600rr(sold)Sad Smile ----90 pan euro ST1100 'Shocked' ----02 CG 125 Smile
94 CB400 Super Four ---- 2000 VTR SP1 (sold) ---- 08 ninja p8f(sold, meh) ----05 CBR600rr Smile
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 17 years, 326 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Found on the 'Net All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.07 Sec - Server Load: 0.96 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 91.89 Kb