Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Will steroids make me taller?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

steppen22
World Chat Champion



Joined: 18 Feb 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:41 - 20 Nov 2008    Post subject: Will steroids make me taller? Reply with quote

At the moment, I'm quite short (about 5'8) and I don't like it. At my age, further natural growth isn't going to happen. However, I'd feel better "within myself" if I was 6 foot or so and not such a midgit.

Is there any way I can encourage a growth spurt of some sort?
____________________
no regrets, no retreat, no apology.
I've made mistakes in the past, and I apologise for FUCK ALL.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Sparks!
Sir Tart-a-lot



Joined: 30 Aug 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:47 - 20 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bwahaha is this a joke?

You could buy some platform shoes!
____________________
Current Toys: 06 Yamaha WR250F | Nissan 350Z GT | Tech 4 Homes
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

_Will_
World Chat Champion



Joined: 16 Jan 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:51 - 20 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eh?
They will give you bigger tits.

Shoulders back, lats tensed, stomach in and stand up straight, you will feel taller.

I'm a bit shorter than you, wouldn't consider myself a midget Eh?
____________________
Past -Honda qr50 | 2004 Peugeot Tkr s 50|
| 1996 Yamaha XJ600s Diversion|
| 2005|Kawasaki Z750s | | 2006 Yamaha FZ6 Fazer |
|| 1999 Cbr1100xx Blackbird ||
||| 2000 Kawasaki Zx12R ||| (|2009 Street Triple R |) // 2004 Honda Hornet Streetfighter \\|=| 2000 BMW R1100S |=| ------ My Bikepics page ------
Suffering Bike Withdrawal.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

ben_wheely
Trackday Trickster



Joined: 03 Apr 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:02 - 20 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing

5'10 is the average for a man anyway isn't it ? So not too far off.
____________________
Rides: '05 Yammy WR290-F
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

The Shaggy D.A.
Super Spammer



Joined: 12 Sep 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:18 - 20 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

5'9" is the average for a UK male. 5'8" is nowhere near "quite short".
____________________
Chances are quite high you are not in my Monkeysphere, and I don't care about you. Don't take it personally.
Currently : Royal Enfield 350 Meteor
Previously : CB100N > CB250RS > XJ900F > GT550 > GPZ750R/1000RX > AJS M16 > R100RT > Bullet 500 > CB500 > LS650P > Bullet Electra X & YBR125 > Bullet 350 "Superstar" & YBR125 Custom > Royal Enfield Classic 500 Despatch Limited Edition (28 of 200) & CB Two-Fifty Nighthawk > ER5
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Noxious89123
World Chat Champion



Joined: 10 Jun 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:23 - 20 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm 5' 7'' and wouldn't consider myself a midget. Wtf?
____________________
'06 Honda CBR125RW-6 ~ '00 Honda CBR600F-Y ~ '07 Honda CBR600RR-7 ~ Bikeless Sad
'53 Ford Ka 1.3 ~ '03 Vauxhall Astra SRi 1.8 ~ '52 Vauxhall Astra SRi 2.2 ~ '53 Vauxhall Astra GSi
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

rotax81
Nearly there...



Joined: 10 Sep 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:28 - 20 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn161/ascot286/The%20Firm/04-04-08_0859.jpg
____________________
ZX636C6F road. ZX636C1H track. ZX7R redundant. ZX0.5R minimoto as ornament.
Audi A4 Avant 1.9TDi and VW Transporter 2.5TDi 888 Special (no mot and tax lol)
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Noxious89123
World Chat Champion



Joined: 10 Jun 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:28 - 20 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh fuck, those look KICKASS.

I want some.

And a pair of rollerblades.

Mr. Green
____________________
'06 Honda CBR125RW-6 ~ '00 Honda CBR600F-Y ~ '07 Honda CBR600RR-7 ~ Bikeless Sad
'53 Ford Ka 1.3 ~ '03 Vauxhall Astra SRi 1.8 ~ '52 Vauxhall Astra SRi 2.2 ~ '53 Vauxhall Astra GSi
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Moonie
World Chat Champion



Joined: 18 Feb 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:35 - 20 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buy a rack?

Steroids won't make you taller Sad
____________________
Don't practice it until you get it right, practice it until you don't get it wrong.
Presenting the one and only Chinkmobile Cool
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Itchy
Super Spammer



Joined: 07 Apr 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:36 - 20 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes you can , its painful and expensive, and dangerous such that you can't even do it in the PRC , or Russia, and you might end up crippled... and as such the PRC (China) and Russia have made it completely illegal.

You can get it done in the phillipines though , you can gain 1-3 inches,
£4000 per leg.

They break your leg in 3 places each leg is the pinned and held apart , the bone marrow flows into the break and grows new bone, you can do it twice on each leg bone , ie the shin and the femur , it is incredibly painful and you will be unable to move for months , because the pins go into your bones you catch them on something and it'll hurt , if you rent the Film gattica this is what they used on Anton to correct his height to assume the fake identity.


Patrick a Canadian , Chinese guy had it done before it was made illegal he has odd scars all over his legs and he kind of walks funny.


You also get cold pain ,in that people who I know who have been injured badly ie broken bones and complex fractures when it gets really cold the place where the break is hurts lots. Since you'll have a minimum of 3 breaks per leg , it will hurt lots its why Patrick moved to Hong Kong its much warmer there.
____________________
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

petko17
Nova Slayer



Joined: 06 Oct 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:56 - 20 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think its dependable on wich steroids. Honestly, i dont think so, i tried, well tried, used Dianabol for more than a year, i put on 12kg ( before i was eating anythingi could not put the weight on) and it gaves me lot of strengh and power. Then my doctor said i should stop after i had an appointment because of my hearth beat went crazy when i was exercise just a bit, i was feeling weak and my eyes ( white bitss) went yellow I head serious liver problems. No im fine, i lost 8kg, still got some power left and im not so thin as before but im a same high. Steroids are good shorterm but god you can get to troubles. Anyway i have to be carefull with alcohol and what i eat because "my liver will never be the same again Very Happy"
My advice, stay away from them
____________________
<<<PIGGER)) >>>
<<<SUZUKI GSX-R 600 K4>>>
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Kitten
Crazy Courier



Joined: 09 Oct 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:08 - 21 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

They also make your knob tiny Wink
____________________
RVF400 (NC35) My baby
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

MarJay
But it's British!



Joined: 15 Sep 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:24 - 21 Nov 2008    Post subject: Re: Will steroids make me taller? Reply with quote

steppen22 wrote:
At the moment, I'm quite short (about 5'8) and I don't like it. At my age, further natural growth isn't going to happen. However, I'd feel better "within myself" if I was 6 foot or so and not such a midgit.

Is there any way I can encourage a growth spurt of some sort?


If this isn't a joke then you're a fucking nutjob.

I'm five feet five inches tall and I can't honestly say its an issue for me. The main thing that is affected by my height is my ability to ride stupidly tall adventure bikes. Which are shit anyway.

I would suggest if this is a serious post that you go and see a psychaitrist because I think you need to find the reason why you feel inadequate. It sure as hell isn't your height!
____________________
British beauty: Triumph Street Triple R; Loony stroker: KR1S; Track fun: GSXR750 L1; Commuter Missile: GSX-S1000F; Cheap project: CBR900RR FireBlade
Remember kids, bikes aren't like lego. You can't easily take a part from one bike and then fit it to another.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

ballbag
Two Stroke Sniffer



Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:40 - 21 Nov 2008    Post subject: Re: Will steroids make me taller? Reply with quote

MarJay wrote:

If this isn't a joke then you're a fucking nutjob.

I'm five feet five inches tall and I can't honestly say its an issue for me. The main thing that is affected by my height is my ability to ride stupidly tall adventure bikes. Which are shit anyway.


I'm 5ft 5 and I concur on both counts.

1) Adventure bikes are shit
2) He's nuts.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

petko17
Nova Slayer



Joined: 06 Oct 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:00 - 21 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kitten wrote:
They also make your knob tiny Wink

my knob stayed the same and balls as well Smile
too much info isnt it? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
____________________
<<<PIGGER)) >>>
<<<SUZUKI GSX-R 600 K4>>>
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Visitor Q
$25 whore



Joined: 30 Apr 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:04 - 21 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Confused

Blokes under 6 foot are abit hard to take seriously though...

Had a mate who was 5'8, trained constantly, steds, boxing/ufc... still could never beat me in any sparring (and I'm a lazy sod).

Plus very few women will go out with men shorter then them (often goes to 'any men shorter then them in heels') which removes a fair bit of the field.

So in that respect I can see his point. But steroids won't increase your height (nor will they shrink your penis though... stop with the myths). Growth hormone might, but probably wouldn't do you much good.

My advice, take up boxing. They're all your height there and I felt massively out mof place (no one would spar with me Crying or Very sad)
____________________
China traffic/travel bike vid - When I make a sweeping statement, please add the word 'statistically' in to the sentence before you bitch...
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Wafer_Thin_Ham
Super Spammer



Joined: 18 Nov 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:16 - 21 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only way I've heard of it being possible is the leg breaking method that Itchy mentioned.

5'8 isn't short anyway....
____________________
My Flickr
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

ms51ves3
Super Spammer



Joined: 08 Jun 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:22 - 21 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Short people kick ass Laughing
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

GhostRider
World Chat Champion



Joined: 31 Jan 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:25 - 21 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

No they wont make you taller, I doubt growth hormone would either, will probably give you some very strange effecst like huge hands, a weird shaped head or something, I wouldnt want to be the guinea pig in that experiment. I dont know about your knob shrinking either but your balls certainly will as your natural production of testoterone will be down-regulated due to you having an abundance of synthetic testosterone circulating round your body. I cant remember off the top of my head but I think its due to conversion of high levels of testosterone to estrogen which will give you bitch tits.

Im also guessing that it was oral steroids which caused the liver failure. So many times I've said to people if you're going to do steroids, at least bloody inject them.

GhostRider
____________________
I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Fawbish
World Chat Champion



Joined: 27 Jan 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:37 - 21 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big_Ham wrote:
The only way I've heard of it being possible is the leg breaking method that Itchy mentioned.

5'8 isn't short anyway....


You're a bit taller than me Ham, how tall do you class yourself as?


I've measured and I seem to hover between 6 foot and fully 6 foot 1, on different days Neutral


So when asked I generally answer with both.


Being "tall" rules. Being thin "rules in some circumstances and sucks in others". Being a retard "does not rule".

Take your lessons from the three rules above, and you wont go far wrong in life. Except perhaps ending up stabbed.
____________________
"Oh....it looks like Average Joe's is forfeiting the match!" - "Yeah, its a risky strategy but lets see if it pays off for 'em Cotton."
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Wafer_Thin_Ham
Super Spammer



Joined: 18 Nov 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:43 - 21 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fawbish wrote:
Big_Ham wrote:
The only way I've heard of it being possible is the leg breaking method that Itchy mentioned.

5'8 isn't short anyway....


You're a bit taller than me Ham, how tall do you class yourself as?



I'm just over 6 foot. My dad's 6"3 and I'm a similar height, so I guess that puts me in the 6"2/6"3 range.

O and being thin = win.

Since I'm over 6" I guess I'm not really qualified to talk about the whole being short thing.
____________________
My Flickr
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

MarJay
But it's British!



Joined: 15 Sep 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:09 - 21 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

bonny_ricardo wrote:
:?Blokes under 6 foot are abit hard to take seriously though...


I actually find it hard to take really tall blokes seriously. They always seem to be trying to crane their necks forward as if to say "I don't want to be this tall/conspicuous!"

Short blokes and people of average height are usually the most comfortable in themselves IMO.
____________________
British beauty: Triumph Street Triple R; Loony stroker: KR1S; Track fun: GSXR750 L1; Commuter Missile: GSX-S1000F; Cheap project: CBR900RR FireBlade
Remember kids, bikes aren't like lego. You can't easily take a part from one bike and then fit it to another.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Dragonfly
Super Spammer



Joined: 05 Sep 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:23 - 21 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got it! Idea

Chop off legs stick in an extension such as parts of protestic legs or wood if you are a bit skint and attach your legs back on to them again. Also after this you will need longer leg trousers no one likes ankle swingers.


Mr. Green
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Fawbish
World Chat Champion



Joined: 27 Jan 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:25 - 21 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

MarJay wrote:
bonny_ricardo wrote:
:?Blokes under 6 foot are abit hard to take seriously though...


I actually find it hard to take really tall blokes seriously. They always seem to be trying to crane their necks forward as if to say "I don't want to be this tall/conspicuous!"

Short blokes and people of average height are usually the most comfortable in themselves IMO.



You dont particularly hear about "Uncomfortably tall man" syndrome.



"Little" man syndrome is rather common, though, from experience.
____________________
"Oh....it looks like Average Joe's is forfeiting the match!" - "Yeah, its a risky strategy but lets see if it pays off for 'em Cotton."
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Miss LukeVFR
Renault 5 Driver



Joined: 15 Jun 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:46 - 21 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tall men are attractive

Tall men with stupidly rippling muscles and a weiner the size of my baby finger, are unnattractive.

Steroids will not make you taller... Dummy
____________________
bumcheeks
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 17 years, 325 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.18 Sec - Server Load: 0.37 - MySQL Queries: 15 - Page Size: 138.16 Kb