 mentali-juan Scooby Slapper

Joined: 02 Oct 2008 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 12:27 - 21 Nov 2008 Post subject: Beatbox was not like this in my day! |
 |
|
8 year old son comes home from school and says "dad,I can beatbox!"
Start telling him its been around a while and used to listen it 20 odd years ago
Start showing him ol skool hip hop clips,some with beatbox and started cracking up.
Did I really listen to that!
When I found this
https://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=XnJgdKCFnNE
https://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=opTlocA2m2E ____________________ Charlie dont surf!
Nemo me impune lacessit |
|
 Icey World Chat Champion

Joined: 18 Apr 2006 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 15:51 - 21 Nov 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
Beardyman is a LEGEND.
Check this one out: https://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=S7GGkKpBR-g
My favourite
 ____________________ Mutley - 1988 Austin Mini City - Blog
Suetonius - 1966 Series Land Rover - Blog
Uma J - 1981 Honda 'Naked' Goldwing GL1100 - Blog |
|