Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Hash brownies.

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Fisty
Super Spammer



Joined: 11 Apr 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:10 - 21 Nov 2008    Post subject: Hash brownies. Reply with quote

Sod smoking, eating is the way forward.

Cooked up a batch of hash brownies earlier, homegrown and cadburys double choc fudge brownie mix.

This is the mellowest I have ever been.
Completely different feeling from smoking though the munchies appear to be worse. Oh well an excuse to eat more brownies!
Very Happy Very Happy
____________________
Quietly and consistently taking the piss.
TL1000R | Hayabusa | ZXR400 | TL1000S | Bandit 400 V
Fatter and faster than Fret
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Hetzer
Super Spammer



Joined: 19 Feb 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:12 - 21 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did hash-fudge once, I was sick as a dog (I think it was the sugar Sick ).
____________________
"There's the horizon! Ride hard, ride fast and cut down all who stand in your way!"
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

The Shaggy D.A.
Super Spammer



Joined: 12 Sep 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:13 - 21 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

So much more pleasant mongification and oneness with the sofa Thumbs Up
____________________
Chances are quite high you are not in my Monkeysphere, and I don't care about you. Don't take it personally.
Currently : Royal Enfield 350 Meteor
Previously : CB100N > CB250RS > XJ900F > GT550 > GPZ750R/1000RX > AJS M16 > R100RT > Bullet 500 > CB500 > LS650P > Bullet Electra X & YBR125 > Bullet 350 "Superstar" & YBR125 Custom > Royal Enfield Classic 500 Despatch Limited Edition (28 of 200) & CB Two-Fifty Nighthawk > ER5
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

McJamweasel
BCF Junkie



Joined: 22 Mar 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:18 - 21 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is something that I would like to try. I can't smoke it because, well, I don't smoke so if I try I just cough my guts up. I would like to know what it is that I'm missing out on though.

How much would you need in your average brownie?
____________________
BCF: Be yourself, just don't be an arse.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

hellkat
Super Spammer



Joined: 12 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:30 - 21 Nov 2008    Post subject: Re: Hash brownies. Reply with quote

mr_fisty wrote:
Sod smoking, eating is the way forward.

Cooked up a batch of hash brownies earlier, homegrown and cadburys double choc fudge brownie mix.

This is the mellowest I have ever been.
Completely different feeling from smoking though the munchies appear to be worse. Oh well an excuse to eat more brownies!
Very Happy Very Happy


I'll be round shortly to finish the rest Laughing Thumbs Up

I'm thinking to make a few myself, actually.

Gave up fags three weeks ago and and REALLY am missing my little bit of occasional greenery (more than I miss the fags now, LOL).

I was thinking of making some cheese and herb scones, but haven't got round to sending out for the herbals.

I dunno about hash, though, gives me a headache when its being burnt/crumbled.
____________________
Not nearly as interesting in real life.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Fisty
Super Spammer



Joined: 11 Apr 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:31 - 21 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I used bout an 8th in a brownie mix. Makes 6 large brownies and I have eaten 3 so far an am perfectly mellow. The rest will be eaten to top me up i guess! All depends how mongled you require.

I have also discovered a new drink. The Becks slush puppie.

Well, I left 2 cans of becks in the freezer too long and now they are the consistency of a slush puppie. Supprisingly nice!
____________________
Quietly and consistently taking the piss.
TL1000R | Hayabusa | ZXR400 | TL1000S | Bandit 400 V
Fatter and faster than Fret
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

hellkat
Super Spammer



Joined: 12 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:35 - 21 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thinking hmmmmmmmmmmm ... and you used an eighth of homies? (not solid)

Interesting. Cool
____________________
Not nearly as interesting in real life.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

quacker_boy
Cuddle Bitch



Joined: 06 Sep 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:35 - 21 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roll, roll, roll your joint gently down the stream, merrily, merrily, merrily...oh fuck it, I'm going to skin up another spliff Laughing
____________________
wizzzard wrote: Imagine God just stopping by, tidying your front room up and then quietly letting himself out again. Statisticly more likely to happen than Korn being on here.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Dragonfly
Super Spammer



Joined: 05 Sep 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:39 - 21 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

My dad eats them on holidays. Proper ones in Amsterdam.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Fisty
Super Spammer



Joined: 11 Apr 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:40 - 21 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fuck me it makes your farts stink.
____________________
Quietly and consistently taking the piss.
TL1000R | Hayabusa | ZXR400 | TL1000S | Bandit 400 V
Fatter and faster than Fret
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Catalyst
World Chat Champion



Joined: 29 Nov 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:49 - 21 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow this sounds like a pretty epic idea, was it pretty easy to do the mix?

I know a few people have said the high isn't as strong as if you smoke it? Not sure though i'm interested to try it now! How long did it take to come up on the high?
____________________
|--Previous--|:2007 Aprilia SX50...Neutral--Current--|: 2007 Kawasaki ER-6N
SlimRick - I can cook really well - but it's a useless skill, as I'm not a woman and it's their fucking job!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

The Shaggy D.A.
Super Spammer



Joined: 12 Sep 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:55 - 21 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

It depends, but don't think half an hour later "fuckit, nothing's happening, I'll eat the rest"
____________________
Chances are quite high you are not in my Monkeysphere, and I don't care about you. Don't take it personally.
Currently : Royal Enfield 350 Meteor
Previously : CB100N > CB250RS > XJ900F > GT550 > GPZ750R/1000RX > AJS M16 > R100RT > Bullet 500 > CB500 > LS650P > Bullet Electra X & YBR125 > Bullet 350 "Superstar" & YBR125 Custom > Royal Enfield Classic 500 Despatch Limited Edition (28 of 200) & CB Two-Fifty Nighthawk > ER5
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Catalyst
World Chat Champion



Joined: 29 Nov 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:56 - 21 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah i just thought that, i could imagine doing it and being very very sick Sick .

Might have to try that with my mate at xmas Very Happy
____________________
|--Previous--|:2007 Aprilia SX50...Neutral--Current--|: 2007 Kawasaki ER-6N
SlimRick - I can cook really well - but it's a useless skill, as I'm not a woman and it's their fucking job!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

m0l0t0v
World Chat Champion



Joined: 20 Sep 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:05 - 21 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think there should be some sort of BCF hash brownies day Laughing
____________________
'99 Hornet 600 Sad, VFR 400 NC30 '92 Neutral, Kasawamasaki GT 550 Crying or Very sad, '98 Hornet 600 Mr. Green
**\Tarmacsurfer/** said: It's that immaculately manly coiffure of yours isn't it. One glimpse of your virile locks and the punters can't wait to buy whatever it is you suggest, as it might let them be just a little bit like the Adonis that is our very own Molly Very Happy Doovydoo said: Its not my fault I can't get it up properly, I just wasn't blessed Wink
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

hellkat
Super Spammer



Joined: 12 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:08 - 21 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

mr_fisty wrote:
Fuck me it makes your farts stink.


Ah, thats alright, mine stink already.
____________________
Not nearly as interesting in real life.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

quacker_boy
Cuddle Bitch



Joined: 06 Sep 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:12 - 21 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right I'm going to type a slightly more serious reply now, I've only had hash brownies once and it was this girl from work who gave me one and I ended up shagging her that night, so in my experience they're fantastic things. I doubt i'd want more than one though, they tasted brilliant but it's one of those things you could just think anymore and I'm going to be sick. But I dunno, something about smoking is just so much more enjoyable, I guess even the sight of the smoke slowly drifting away just increases the effect.

Or something. Laughing
____________________
wizzzard wrote: Imagine God just stopping by, tidying your front room up and then quietly letting himself out again. Statisticly more likely to happen than Korn being on here.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Fisty
Super Spammer



Joined: 11 Apr 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:24 - 21 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

The sofa appears to be hugging me. Snuggly sofa.
____________________
Quietly and consistently taking the piss.
TL1000R | Hayabusa | ZXR400 | TL1000S | Bandit 400 V
Fatter and faster than Fret
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Jenks
World Chat Champion



Joined: 22 May 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:17 - 22 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

ive had some rather evil ones at a rally.

Feck knows how much was in them, but i think it was more in the top layer!

Brill arnt they fisty boy!

Did you not try the mentalist cakes at R&S?
____________________
1978 MZ TS 250 1 Supa 5
1992 yamaha fzr1000 exup
1998 aprilia af1 sintesi


Last edited by Jenks on 09:21 - 22 Nov 2008; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Ste
Not Work Safe



Joined: 01 Sep 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 07:38 - 22 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you put skunk or hash pieces into something and then eat that then it doesn't take much to get stoned. Ideal for eating before going to the airport in Amsterdam, you're nice and stoned on the plane. Razz

If adding to cooking then you want to melt butter and add the cannabis to that first. Melt butter in a pan, add weed to that, the butter will turn green and then you need to pour the butter through a sieve so you can use the butter without the bit of weed in, the THC ends up in the melted butter. Add that butter to whatever you're cooking. Thumbs Up
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

PsychoHippy
Jammy Git



Joined: 02 Jul 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:11 - 22 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
If you put skunk or hash pieces into something and then eat that then it doesn't take much to get stoned. Ideal for eating before going to the airport in Amsterdam, you're nice and stoned on the plane. Razz

If adding to cooking then you want to melt butter and add the cannabis to that first. Melt butter in a pan, add weed to that, the butter will turn green and then you need to pour the butter through a sieve so you can use the butter without the bit of weed in, the THC ends up in the melted butter. Add that butter to whatever you're cooking. Thumbs Up

Listen to this man, he knows what he's talking about! Thumbs Up
____________________
I spend all my money on bikes and beer, the rest I simply waste!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Skudd
Super Spammer



Joined: 01 Oct 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:20 - 22 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just please stay off the roads afterwards, thanks.
____________________
Famous last words of Humpty Dumpty. " Stop pushing me "
Petty Anarchists look at "1984".............. The Visionary looks at "Animal Farm".
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

PsychoHippy
Jammy Git



Joined: 02 Jul 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:30 - 22 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skudd wrote:
Just please stay off the roads afterwards, thanks.

To be fair, that should go without saying. However he's right do stay off the roads or you could kill some kittens (or yourselves).
____________________
I spend all my money on bikes and beer, the rest I simply waste!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

quacker_boy
Cuddle Bitch



Joined: 06 Sep 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:41 - 22 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skudd wrote:
Just please stay off the roads afterwards, thanks.



Hmm I fear I may be dropping my pants for a karma raping here but I feel the need to say it. A few people on here can verify that I drive like an absolute tit when NOT under the influence of marijuana. However, if I have a spliff, I don't go over the speed limit, I brake much earlier into corners, and last night I stopped at a Zebra crossing to let someone across. So why shouldn't I drive? I know it's irresponsible etc but if you can give me a good reason then I'll stop.
____________________
wizzzard wrote: Imagine God just stopping by, tidying your front room up and then quietly letting himself out again. Statisticly more likely to happen than Korn being on here.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Skudd
Super Spammer



Joined: 01 Oct 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:08 - 22 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

quacker_boy wrote:
Skudd wrote:
Just please stay off the roads afterwards, thanks.



Hmm I fear I may be dropping my pants for a karma raping here but I feel the need to say it. A few people on here can verify that I drive like an absolute tit when NOT under the influence of marijuana. However, if I have a spliff, I don't go over the speed limit, I brake much earlier into corners, and last night I stopped at a Zebra crossing to let someone across. So why shouldn't I drive? I know it's irresponsible etc but if you can give me a good reason then I'll stop.


Is it that the drug makes you " Think" you do all these things?
I'm not going to get into a debate of drugs being legal or not, having too much cough mixture compared to an"E" etc.

I have never taken an " Illegal" drug, wouldn't know where to start and don't want to. I do know that drugs , in any form legal or not, have an affect that can be adverse to driving/riding safely.
____________________
Famous last words of Humpty Dumpty. " Stop pushing me "
Petty Anarchists look at "1984".............. The Visionary looks at "Animal Farm".
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Fisty
Super Spammer



Joined: 11 Apr 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:14 - 22 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skudd wrote:
Just please stay off the roads afterwards, thanks.


Amen to that.
____________________
Quietly and consistently taking the piss.
TL1000R | Hayabusa | ZXR400 | TL1000S | Bandit 400 V
Fatter and faster than Fret
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 17 years, 316 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.12 Sec - Server Load: 1.15 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 132.56 Kb