Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


What do I/you want for christmas?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

jackw72
World Chat Champion



Joined: 18 Nov 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:13 - 23 Nov 2008    Post subject: What do I/you want for christmas? Reply with quote

I just can't think of anything, other than something too ridiculously priced...

Any ideas bike or not related?

Mr. Green

Thumbs Up
____________________
08/11/2007 A2 Passed.
Suzuki GSXR 1000 K3
Rapid Training passed
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

The Shaggy D.A.
Super Spammer



Joined: 12 Sep 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:19 - 23 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

A job would be nice.
____________________
Chances are quite high you are not in my Monkeysphere, and I don't care about you. Don't take it personally.
Currently : Royal Enfield 350 Meteor
Previously : CB100N > CB250RS > XJ900F > GT550 > GPZ750R/1000RX > AJS M16 > R100RT > Bullet 500 > CB500 > LS650P > Bullet Electra X & YBR125 > Bullet 350 "Superstar" & YBR125 Custom > Royal Enfield Classic 500 Despatch Limited Edition (28 of 200) & CB Two-Fifty Nighthawk > ER5
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

hellkat
Super Spammer



Joined: 12 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:23 - 23 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wanna one-a these
https://www.kasbahouse.com/villawareonline/images/bialetti.jpg

In fact, I wouldn't mind the whole family of them, but one will do for now Mr. Green
____________________
Not nearly as interesting in real life.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Harold_Shand
World Chat Champion



Joined: 07 Jun 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:58 - 23 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only thing I've asked for is a 'Bop-It'.
____________________
BCF's 6th favourite poster 2009-2010

Harold_Shand's theory might be the best explanation.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

m0l0t0v
World Chat Champion



Joined: 20 Sep 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:20 - 23 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks to Graham88 I want one of these bad boys

Would be interesting to record my route to and from work... Shifty
____________________
'99 Hornet 600 Sad, VFR 400 NC30 '92 Neutral, Kasawamasaki GT 550 Crying or Very sad, '98 Hornet 600 Mr. Green
**\Tarmacsurfer/** said: It's that immaculately manly coiffure of yours isn't it. One glimpse of your virile locks and the punters can't wait to buy whatever it is you suggest, as it might let them be just a little bit like the Adonis that is our very own Molly Very Happy Doovydoo said: Its not my fault I can't get it up properly, I just wasn't blessed Wink


Last edited by m0l0t0v on 23:29 - 23 Nov 2008; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

ms51ves3
Super Spammer



Joined: 08 Jun 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:25 - 23 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wanted the Halfords 150pc tool kit and got it Mr. Green
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

CaNsA
Super Spammer



Joined: 02 Jan 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:02 - 24 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ive asked the missus if i can buy this for "us"

https://www.pcworld.co.uk/product/500/FO/536063.jpg
Samsung LE40A556P 40" LCD TV
Gonna try and wait for the sales and see if i can grab a blinding deal.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

_Will_
World Chat Champion



Joined: 16 Jan 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:09 - 24 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

CaNsA_temporary wrote:
Ive asked the missus if i can buy this for "us"

https://www.pcworld.co.uk/product/500/FO/536063.jpg
Samsung LE40A556P 40" LCD TV
Gonna try and wait for the sales and see if i can grab a blinding deal.

Great tv, i have exact same in 37" a steal at £540 Mr. Green
I don't know what i want myself so i best get thinking really Thinking

Already bought this for the girly Smile https://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u247/vee88photo/iphp.jpg
____________________
Past -Honda qr50 | 2004 Peugeot Tkr s 50|
| 1996 Yamaha XJ600s Diversion|
| 2005|Kawasaki Z750s | | 2006 Yamaha FZ6 Fazer |
|| 1999 Cbr1100xx Blackbird ||
||| 2000 Kawasaki Zx12R ||| (|2009 Street Triple R |) // 2004 Honda Hornet Streetfighter \\|=| 2000 BMW R1100S |=| ------ My Bikepics page ------
Suffering Bike Withdrawal.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

CaNsA
Super Spammer



Joined: 02 Jan 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 02:45 - 24 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

vee wrote:
Great tv, i have exact same in 37" a steal at £540 Mr. Green
I don't know what i want myself so i best get thinking really Thinking


I hear from a few people that have them they are really awesome lucadatuuuvus
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Skudd
Super Spammer



Joined: 01 Oct 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:54 - 24 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want a nitro r/c helicopter. Probably have to get it myself though.
____________________
Famous last words of Humpty Dumpty. " Stop pushing me "
Petty Anarchists look at "1984".............. The Visionary looks at "Animal Farm".
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

LustyLew
World Chat Champion



Joined: 19 Apr 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:33 - 24 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Climbing gear is what I'd like, however, I'm asking for cash so I can put it towards a couple of new ropes and some cams/friends.
____________________
Like a Yorkie - I'm not for the girls Wink
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Whosthedaddy
Super Spammer



Joined: 11 Dec 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:57 - 24 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Our Oz Visa would be nice!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Kickstart
The Oracle



Joined: 04 Feb 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:05 - 24 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

Being honest, not a clue. Never good at wanting things. Too often things that are in the present price range I would have just gone and bought anyway.

All the best

Keith
____________________
Traxpics, track day and racing photographs - Bimota Forum - Bike performance / thrust graphs for choosing gearing
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Mudskipper
World Chat Champion



Joined: 22 Aug 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:34 - 24 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

LH-ER5 wrote:
Climbing gear is what I'd like, however, I'm asking for cash so I can put it towards a couple of new ropes and some cams/friends.


I'm off indoor climbing for the first time next weekend, can't wait Smile

I'm rubbish when people ask what I'd like. I don't want pointless tat, gift vouchers or ugly ornaments.

I'd like cash or beer. Pretty simple, but for some reason people don't like that idea. If someone else says cash or beer then that's what I'd get them...

Maybe one thing I could do with is a seat for the pushbike thats round the back, so I can ride it. But who's gonna guess that without massive hints? Confused
____________________
CBR125|||GSXR400|||CBR400|||CBR400|||CB250RS|||GSXR750|||CB250RS Mr. Green
"You're clumsy, you eat too much and you behave like a 12 year old boy. But you know what? Every once in a while, you find a thumb."
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Clanger
Stirrer



Joined: 27 May 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:13 - 24 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like a certain camping stove which I like the look of, but it is highly unlikely my Dad will pay out for it.

He'll probably get me a book or a dvd.
____________________
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter won't mind - Dr. Seuss
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

baby_gal
Derestricted Danger



Joined: 21 Nov 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:28 - 24 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anyone asks i normally spout off a few DVDs. Can never think of anything else.
____________________
Miss Blackwolf
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Tonka
World Chat Champion



Joined: 11 Jun 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:25 - 24 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harold_Shand wrote:
The only thing I've asked for is a 'Bop-It'.


I bought one of those for a friend last year and it was brilliant fun - hours of entertainment Thumbs Up

I'm with Kickstart on the 'wanting things' - we weren't allowed to want things when we were little, as there wasn't much family money and it's a hard habit to break! I like surprises to a degree, but we just do the usual little presents at Christmas, birthdays are for the big presents....so it'll be a DVD, CD, perfume, top, chocolate money!

My favourite present as a kiddie was one of those great big packs of coloured pens - all rainbow and lovely! Kept me quiet for hours Embarassed
____________________
'The core of a man's spirit comes from new experiences'
Suzuki SV650S (Clean); Yamaha XT250 Serow (Dirty)
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Darth
World Chat Champion



Joined: 15 Mar 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:43 - 24 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got a pair of boots from my parents but since i got the 600 a few weeks back they let me have them early. My gf and i set a budget and pick our own presents for that. She mostly got a load of graphic novels and dvds - i have so far got a george foreman grill and a coffee maker. I am getting old!

Still have about £50 to play with but cant think of anything i really want - might just some service parts for the bike, will save me having to buy them!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

chillpill
World Chat Champion



Joined: 12 Aug 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:49 - 24 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

all i want is my two front teeth
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

LeeR
World Chat Champion



Joined: 12 Dec 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:13 - 24 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

A new Timex, as I seem to kill them every 8-10 years or so
'Zepplin IV remastered.
A few books
Whiskey
Beer
and a B.J. will do how ya fixed Jackieee? Wink
____________________
My claim to fame: Austin Vince nicked my pen...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Robby
Dirty Old Man



Joined: 16 May 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:41 - 24 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm. Always a toughie.

If I ask for money I tend to save it then gradually spend it, because I hate dropping big lumps of cash on stuff. Howevr, may ask for money then go car part shopping in a breakers yard.

A decent watch tempts, I can never bring myself to drop more than about a ton on a watch. That said, this old cold war Poljot that I picked up cheap on ebay just seems to be keeping better and better time the more I wear it.

So I think it'll have to be scotch, fags and hookers again.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

J0Al1
World Chat Champion



Joined: 25 Nov 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:42 - 24 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

A nice man Very Happy

haha. . nothing really, will be nice to join in with the champers drinking this year (couldnt last year) and see my boy (who just started school) work out who the parcels are for.

Aside that I'd ask for . . .

A smart but not fancy watch
Rhianna CD (Yey)
Cash towards my holiday
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

lofty
Spanner Monkey



Joined: 01 Aug 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:53 - 24 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would very much like a horse, but that is very doubtful!

Textile trousers would be good, or rather expensive horse riding boots, or maybe a bike that isn't a 125? Or a pit bike.. hmmmmm. Or affordable things like cds and clothes...
I like presents Laughing
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

kitty kat
World Chat Champion



Joined: 20 Jun 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:10 - 24 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have asked Mum & Dad (divorced but good friends) to club together and get me a new front tyre for my birthday & Christmas, doubt I will get it, but if I don't ask then I won't get Laughing
I got a chain for the bike as an advanced birthday present, so that has been crossed off my list.
There is one present I would love, but it can't be bought, so I won't even mention what it is.
____________________
Enjoy everyday, tell those you love everyday you love them
Life is too short to fall out with people
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

thx1138
World Chat Champion



Joined: 06 Oct 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:34 - 25 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

some original THX-1138 film memorabilia would be nice
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 17 years, 324 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.12 Sec - Server Load: 1.44 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 130.66 Kb