 KLR600 World Chat Champion

Joined: 15 Mar 2005 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 00:33 - 17 Dec 2008 Post subject: Taxing my bike without the reminder letter |
 |
|
I have recently moved house and I've been meaning to send off the V5 to change the address but I just realised today that the tax on my bike is also due to be paid this month so can I pay the tax and get a tax disc at the post office if I present the V5, my insurance cover note and my MOT certificate or do I have to have the reminder letter from the DVLA aswell (which will have been posted to my old address)?
As soon as I get the tax disc I'll be sending the V5 off for the change of address. ____________________ Now: '00 Kawasaki ZRX1100R - Past: '84 Yamaha DT125, '89 Kawasaki KLR600, '97 Yamaha XJ600N
<My Bikepics Page> <My Yootoobes> <My Websites> <My Photos>
<Take Cool Photos!> |
|
 strag World Chat Champion

Joined: 08 Oct 2004 Karma :  
|
|
 Asharin World Chat Champion

Joined: 05 Oct 2008 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 00:47 - 17 Dec 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
I taxed mine earlier with just the green slip, as I am still waiting for the DVLA to proccess the v5!
I just took in the slip, MOT certificate and insurance certificate and they did the tax there and then. ____________________ I can't sing: https://laughinginpurgatory.bandcamp.com and https://soundcloud.com/laughing-in-purgatory
I am Dyslexic of Borg, resemblance is fertile, your ass will be laminated.
2008 Honda Dullsville 700 |
|