 Joish Two Stroke Sniffer

Joined: 23 Nov 2008 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 16:52 - 17 Dec 2008 Post subject: Sorry |
 |
|
Sorry guys, yet another thread of this type, even though some of you wouldn't call this a bike I'm just wondering how much you think this bike is worth?
It was bought in July 2007 and currently has just under 8 months warrenty left, 1500 miles on the clock, thats all I know so far..
I'm going to see it tonight, and they're looking about £850 for it
https://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w182/josnoddy/Super9-1.jpg
https://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w182/josnoddy/Super9-2.jpg
It doesn't look like it's been crashed or dropped and the vendors didn't mention it on the phone.
Considering you can get them new at my local dealer for £1300 + whatever he might throw in and the current resale value, I think this bike is only worth around £400, what are your opinions?
Thanks, Josh ____________________ Aprilia RX50 Racing 2005 |
|
 frez Nova Slayer
Joined: 02 Dec 2008 Karma :     
|
|