Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Outlook driving me mental!

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Geek Zone
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

DanceLikeAMon...
World Chat Champion



Joined: 24 Sep 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:59 - 02 Jan 2009    Post subject: Outlook driving me mental! Reply with quote

As if it's not bad enough being at work today, my email has decided to pee me off!

Basically I am afer an Outlook email folder that has some important work emails in it. The folder doesn't appear within Large Personal Folders where I would expect it to be, so I did a search for the name of a guy who had sent me one of the emails and lo and behold the search shows the file to be in exactly the place I expected it to be, only problem is that that folder still doesn't exist.

I've tried running Outlook with "outlook /resetfolders", and I've tried the Scanpst.exe program and neither of them have fixed it.

Can anyone out there help?
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

bladerunner
World Chat Champion



Joined: 09 Sep 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:52 - 02 Jan 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure Nebzor will be along to sort you out. He knows everything about outlook Laughing
____________________
Current bikes...cbr929, KDX200's, Rd125lc mk2, RGV250's
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 17 years, 283 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Geek Zone All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.06 Sec - Server Load: 0.9 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 31.37 Kb