Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


My balls ache.

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF...
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

steppen22
World Chat Champion



Joined: 18 Feb 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:52 - 04 Jan 2009    Post subject: My balls ache. Reply with quote

The last few days, I've had a fairly uncomfortable ache ... down below. Not a screaming pain, or squirming stabs, but just a steadt, dull ache.

There's no way that I would have injured the area - I've been sendentary for months and all but "inactive" for about 7 weeks.

Could this be linked to the flu, which I've just suffered? I've never experienced any similar pains with the flu or colds, etc.

I don't really want to go the the doctors about this, for obvious reasons.

Should I just gulp down some painkillers and hope for the best? It's really irritating, especially when I'm prostrate.

Jokes re welcome, but I'd also like some serious advice, preferably by those in the know.
____________________
no regrets, no retreat, no apology.
I've made mistakes in the past, and I apologise for FUCK ALL.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Itchy
Super Spammer



Joined: 07 Apr 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:55 - 04 Jan 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ache as in pain of 1-10? ,

one of the worse things you could have done is twisted a testicale which is as you might imagine bad.

But I'd probably see the doc anyway better to have your knackers in his or her hands than have something nasty...

I did this and eventually got a full scan to check for things like cancer and such like.
____________________
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

neatbik
World Chat Champion



Joined: 27 Jun 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:51 - 04 Jan 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

You might just need to 'unload'. Thumbs Up
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Phoenix
Twisted Firestarter



Joined: 01 Aug 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:34 - 04 Jan 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can get epididimytus which is a swollen epididymis and you should be able to feel it one or both sides, could be a result of being run down by the flu that you got it. A twisted testicle is unlikely unless you've been doing sports or something, and I think the pain is quite severe so you'd know if that was it.

If the pain goes on for more than a couple of days you really do need to go to the doctors though, if you've ever been to a sex clinic, which most men should've done at some point then you should have no issue letting the doctor have a look.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Finglonga
World Chat Champion



Joined: 27 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:23 - 05 Jan 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.piratemonkeycult.org/official/blueballs.jpg

https://nutsfortrucks.com/store/images/blue_balls_big_nft.jpg

https://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/dougless/joey.blueballs.jpg

Serious advice, see your doctor. Thumbs Up
____________________
Andy Sez....
F.Y.Y.F.F.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 17 years, 281 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.29 Sec - Server Load: 3.68 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 45.41 Kb