Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Has anyone seen that Steve Davis picking carpet DVD?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF...
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Visitor Q
$25 whore



Joined: 30 Apr 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:34 - 05 Jan 2009    Post subject: Has anyone seen that Steve Davis picking carpet DVD? Reply with quote

Edit:

aka...

Thread redundant now.

Thread views ~56 when I edited (0330 6/01/09)... Lets see what Steve 'interesting' Davis does for the views Laughing
____________________
China traffic/travel bike vid - When I make a sweeping statement, please add the word 'statistically' in to the sentence before you bitch...
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule...


Last edited by Visitor Q on 04:20 - 06 Jan 2009; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Robby
Dirty Old Man



Joined: 16 May 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:56 - 05 Jan 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Presume this is a low level sort of job, but still employed by the NHS and not a contractor that they use?

If so I would expect the advert to use the line "no experience necessary as full training will be given".

They'll probably be happy you know how to spell sterilise, and can work some machines. My first civil service interview - into a bottom level admin job - I spent most of the time reassuring the guys that I wouldn't get bored of the job on day 1 and walk out. They seemed apologetic over the simplicity of the job at interview.

I can see why though. Some of the people working there were real knuckle draggers.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Visitor Q
$25 whore



Joined: 30 Apr 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:20 - 05 Jan 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

They did actually put on the job requirements;

'Able to carry heavy things'

Laughing

So yeah, I'm guessing entry level.

Having just dug up the original application I've found a couple of 'job spec' files I hadn't seen. So I'll just try to read plenty of it.

Regarding the 'training given', they state 18 months experience desirable Neutral

Oooh goody, another interview based on pitching intellect over experience, whilst reining it enough so (as you say) they don't expect you to bugger off.

One day I will actually wander into an interview and just point out I need money and I'm too lazy to keep looking after I have one. Lets see how that goes Shifty
____________________
China traffic/travel bike vid - When I make a sweeping statement, please add the word 'statistically' in to the sentence before you bitch...
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 17 years, 278 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.06 Sec - Server Load: 0.6 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 37.91 Kb