Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Your significant BCF memories

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Bendy
Mrs Sensible



Joined: 10 Jun 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:19 - 13 May 2004    Post subject: Your significant BCF memories Reply with quote

Oldie thread!

Post the first BCF memory that pops into your head.

Go:

Arrow Meeting Korn and co at Chelsea Bridge and getting Zim to ride my CB500 up the kerb cos I was scared I'd drop it. Having been riding exactly 5 days.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Dusty
King of the Rim



Joined: 25 Mar 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:23 - 13 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arrow Lydden trackday last year and getting lost on the way back. Various pissups spring to mind too, but can't seem to remember any details. Laughing
____________________
Gallery
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

kev
I Hump Things



Joined: 07 Oct 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:24 - 13 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elvington in a lorry. Very Happy
____________________
20:02:36 Jammy-R6: any holes a goal
20:02:48 kev: even if its a hairy mans arse
20:02:56 Jammy-R6: hell yes
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Shaun
Likes 'em bent



Joined: 17 May 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:29 - 13 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meeting lots of new strange people at Gavs toga BBQ! Very Happy
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Laura
Playboy Bunny



Joined: 28 Jul 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:31 - 13 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gavs toga party.
____________________
Good girls ride motorcycles bad girls thrash them.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

PsychoHippy
Jammy Git



Joined: 02 Jul 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:32 - 13 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meeting loads of people at the Big CC dyno day last year Thumbs Up
____________________
I spend all my money on bikes and beer, the rest I simply waste!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Susi
Whitton Girl



Joined: 06 Jun 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:34 - 13 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

I won't bother with my first BCF memory because it sticks out like a sore thumb that's waiting to be nailed to the wall, but I'll go with meeting Bendy at Chelsea Bridge. I was with Korn, Zim, Luke, Andrew, Goose, TJ (think that's his name) and his father, whilst nudging and forcing Zim to talk to Bendy so that she wouldn't be standing there like a sore loser, as I moaned to Andrew about chewing up the inside of my cheek the night before.
____________________
Sometimes, I like to think I'm 'spe-cial'.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Sparks!
Sir Tart-a-lot



Joined: 30 Aug 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:36 - 13 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Recently at boxhill walking up to Korn and asking where everyone was (late again Razz ), his reply was "Sorry, who are you?" Laughing
____________________
Current Toys: 06 Yamaha WR250F | Nissan 350Z GT | Tech 4 Homes
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

kev
I Hump Things



Joined: 07 Oct 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:41 - 13 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

YamsR6 wrote:
Recently at boxhill walking up to Korn and asking where everyone was (late again Razz ), his reply was "Sorry, who are you?" Laughing
Yea who actually are you? Very Happy
____________________
20:02:36 Jammy-R6: any holes a goal
20:02:48 kev: even if its a hairy mans arse
20:02:56 Jammy-R6: hell yes
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

G
The Voice of Reason



Joined: 02 Feb 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:56 - 13 May 2004    Post subject: Re: Your significant BCF memories Reply with quote

Hmmm... some not so good ones in there, ignoring those:
Would say the trackdays, but that's a more personal thing than specifically a BCF meeting.

The first time I met people at Boxhill I suppose was a good one. Me and zimm almost got done for wheelies after an undercover cop pulled Craig over because he couldn't keep up with us.
We then rode most of the way back to Reading taking it in turns to do wheelies (neither of us that good then), dropping back to let the traffic get ahead then doing a wheelie to catch up with the other one etc. Also coming back from Santa Pod playing in traffic (with Zimm again... he's a bad influence I tell ya' Razz) was the first time I rode the zx9 on the road proper.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Sparks!
Sir Tart-a-lot



Joined: 30 Aug 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:00 - 13 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

kev wrote:
YamsR6 wrote:
Recently at boxhill walking up to Korn and asking where everyone was (late again Razz ), his reply was "Sorry, who are you?" Laughing
Yea who actually are you? Very Happy


Middle Finger Laughing Middle Finger
____________________
Current Toys: 06 Yamaha WR250F | Nissan 350Z GT | Tech 4 Homes
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

zaknafien




Joined: 25 Mar 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:04 - 13 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meeting everyone at BdB02, with the infamous 'bondage incident'.
____________________
02 Firestorm.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

MarJay
But it's British!



Joined: 15 Sep 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:04 - 13 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sainsbury's car park. Arsing around. Drag racing the Trumpet against a pink Mini Moto. Nuff said! Very Happy
____________________
British beauty: Triumph Street Triple R; Loony stroker: KR1S; Track fun: GSXR750 L1; Commuter Missile: GSX-S1000F; Cheap project: CBR900RR FireBlade
Remember kids, bikes aren't like lego. You can't easily take a part from one bike and then fit it to another.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

JimboJ
Manc Pikey



Joined: 23 Aug 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:05 - 13 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Turning up at Stew and Ms house with everyone stood around looking at me!

James
____________________
[00:42] <NSR-Andy> which one's the missionary position
[00:42] <NSR-Andy> i've heard it's good
[9:42pm] <Shaun> you came first mike | <Shaun> yes gav, because I really want to fuck you
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Stew
If it's good enough for top race teams...



Joined: 03 Feb 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:41 - 13 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Turning up at RnB (2002), pulling up then realising I didn't have a clue who any of these strange people were that I was about to spend a weekend with.
Its strange how you get to know people online without actually ever meeting them. Confused Smile

First meeting with a BCF member that I didn't already know from real life was when Zak came to buy my NSR. Laughing
____________________
"Unlike public school you don't need to have your arse up and your head down to go a long way...."
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

zaknafien




Joined: 25 Mar 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:43 - 13 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stew wrote:
when Zak came to buy my NSR.


That's now in that big car park in the sky. Sad
____________________
02 Firestorm.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Robby
Dirty Old Man



Joined: 16 May 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:59 - 13 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

One that always sticks in my mind is barely a BCF memory. One night when Bendy was at her old flat I popped round one evening to say hello and steal her videos and DVDs. The look of surprise on her face when I turned up in a suit was priceless, she told everyone on the chat room too.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Major_Grooves
The Doctor



Joined: 10 May 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:13 - 13 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Going to Boxhill for the first time unannounced. I got there and realised I didn't know what anyone would look like.

Then I saw a guy I thought I recognised from pictures on here, but I was worried I would look stupid if I asked a random guy if he was "Phoenix off the chatroom." Luckily it was him. Very Happy
____________________
About me|@Major_Grooves|My company|Digg|Flickr
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

kev
I Hump Things



Joined: 07 Oct 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:17 - 13 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

He was the first one I met on BCF at boxhill.
____________________
20:02:36 Jammy-R6: any holes a goal
20:02:48 kev: even if its a hairy mans arse
20:02:56 Jammy-R6: hell yes
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

cliff
Doctor Sicknote



Joined: 11 Feb 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:21 - 13 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pushing my bike into Kev's drive after following Jo back from bracknell staion. Meeting T.N.O and smoking lot's of ciggarettes due to nervousness. Laughing
____________________
Sweet reggae music.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Shaun
Likes 'em bent



Joined: 17 May 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:45 - 13 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually a good memory was going to my first bike meet getting there (after getting lost) and realising I may be about to meet some strange people that want to hurt me. I was hoping for a rape so called up doddsy, met up with him, maurice, gav and hannah that night.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Danny
Ask Me About Stoppie School



Joined: 26 Jan 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:18 - 14 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Riding back from just meeting everyone for the first time at Boxhill.

My NSR goes bang and I think to myself, so this is the BCF curse. Laughing
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Scouse
World Chat Champion



Joined: 12 Feb 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:25 - 14 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has to be my first BCF meet at the pub, meeting all the head cases and fighting with a few of them. Wink A very enjoyable night indeed. I've still got scars from that night, I won't mention any names because I promised mike I wouldn't. Razz
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Kickstart
The Oracle



Joined: 04 Feb 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:48 - 14 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

Anna coming round and asking "Are you Keith". After that meeting McJam, Dodds and a few others at the Stormy.

All the best

Keith
____________________
Traxpics, track day and racing photographs - Bimota Forum - Bike performance / thrust graphs for choosing gearing
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Korn
Admin



Joined: 01 Feb 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 02:06 - 14 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arrow The 900 miles in 18 hours epic voyage to Wales with the Zim meister, and the absolutely crystal clear skies and deserted motorways on the way back

Arrow Luke almost becoming a grille ornament on a Pug 206

Arrow Having to ride 120 miles back down to Selsea from London, on our 125s, at 4am, in the fog - because Zimmerling had left his mobile there

Arrow Bulldog Bash '03, when Ste decided to piss off the Hell's Angels
____________________
3516 Miles, 11 Countries
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 22 years, 148 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.11 Sec - Server Load: 0.6 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 128.19 Kb