Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


The Princess Bride

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Dischord
World Chat Champion



Joined: 08 May 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 02:23 - 15 Feb 2009    Post subject: The Princess Bride Reply with quote

...is the best movie ever.

FACT
____________________
2012 KTM EXC 250

Check out my vids - https://www.youtube.com/user/KTMSparky/videos
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

rhone81
Scooby Slapper



Joined: 05 Dec 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 03:23 - 15 Feb 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

After reading up on it on IMDB I don't think I'll be buying it but if you've got a link I'll give it a shot.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

pyx_e
World Chat Champion



Joined: 07 Nov 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:10 - 15 Feb 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
"There is a shortage of perfect breasts in this world; 'twould be a pity to damage yours."

____________________
Shiney!
Kawasaki: ER5, Versys, VN900.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Flip
Super Spammer



Joined: 28 Feb 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:00 - 15 Feb 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Hello, my name is Indigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die".
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

sickpup
Old Timer



Joined: 21 Apr 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:16 - 15 Feb 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

rhone81 wrote:
After reading up on it on IMDB I don't think I'll be buying it but if you've got a link I'll give it a shot.


You fool!

A clip for your consumption.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Glen
Spanner Monkey



Joined: 15 Nov 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:32 - 15 Feb 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

rhone81 wrote:
After reading up on it on IMDB I don't think I'll be buying it but if you've got a link I'll give it a shot.


Inconceivable!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

bazza
World Chat Champion



Joined: 27 Aug 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:27 - 15 Feb 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

rhone81 wrote:
After reading up on it on IMDB I don't think I'll be buying it but if you've got a link I'll give it a shot.


I'm sure you'll find a plethora of links...
____________________
"That's it. You people have stood in my way long enough. I'm going to clown college."
'98 Ducati 750SS, '08 Suzuki GSX650F ©2004-2014, Bazza's Harmless Banter
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

instigator
Super Spammer



Joined: 19 Oct 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:27 - 15 Feb 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fookin' ace flick. Thumbs Up
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

The Disapproving Brit
World Chat Champion



Joined: 10 Sep 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 04:59 - 16 Feb 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

rhone81 wrote:
After reading up on it on IMDB I don't think I'll be buying it but if you've got a link I'll give it a shot.


You really should. It's available on all good torrent sites Razz
____________________
Current Bikes: 1983 Honda VF400FD / 2003 Honda VT750 Shadow
Bike Test Passed 18/03/09, Car Test Passed 14/05/13
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 17 years, 237 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.07 Sec - Server Load: 0.67 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 59.16 Kb