Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Fell asleep

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Skudd
Super Spammer



Joined: 01 Oct 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 04:06 - 14 Feb 2009    Post subject: Fell asleep Reply with quote

Ffell asleep about 7pm this evening and woke up at midnight, Now I can't get back to sleep and need to be up at 7am. Only working half day and want to go out on the bike saturday afternoon but now I will be tired due to not sleeping tonight. Bastard! Chance for a good long ride at the weekend and too knackered to enjoy it. Mad
____________________
Famous last words of Humpty Dumpty. " Stop pushing me "
Petty Anarchists look at "1984".............. The Visionary looks at "Animal Farm".
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Phoenix
Twisted Firestarter



Joined: 01 Aug 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 04:28 - 14 Feb 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to do that lots when I was working 7-5 and beyond during the winter, I was quite happy to go to bed properly when I woke up at around midnight or 1am though. You should've just gone to bed and tried to sleep until 7am, if you stay up all night you feel terrible the next day.

I woke up at 3pm today and it's now nearly 4am and I really ought to go to bed if I plan to use my Saturday at all, but my sleeping patterns are so stuffed it's difficult to do.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

The Artist
Super Spammer



Joined: 06 Jan 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:35 - 16 Feb 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

my weekend has been screwed up aswell.

Friday, got up at 8. Packed and tdied up a bit. Went to this place. Didn't sleep all night, pissed and tired.
Talked to this dude how the world is ending and how I want to move to NZ.

Then at 6am I went to bed I had to sleep in a room with this other dude. He was sick all over the floor then went to sleep and snored very loudly. So no sleep at all. Got up, worked from 1pm till basically midnight with a 1 hour break at 4pm. Didn't get to sleep till 4ish because of noise. Got up Sunday at 9:30 and had to work from 10 till 6pm. Then had to stay awake to look after someones baby till midnight. Had some food then went to bed.

Yeah, rant over
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 17 years, 234 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.10 Sec - Server Load: 0.37 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 36.03 Kb