 silky666 Captain Rulebook

Joined: 28 Aug 2006 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 17:44 - 21 Feb 2009 Post subject: The Lord has blessed me this fine year |
 |
|
I must have helped some old lady across the road recently of something ... cos Karma / The Lord Himself is looking kindly on me.
Story cut short and probably not quite as 'poncy' as written / elaborated to make me look young and a good rider.... but anyway:
I am strolling down my lane when I get accosted by a rather 'well to do' looking fellow.
" I say young man" he shouts "are you that chappy with the noisy off road bike ?"
"Might be squire " I reply.
"Its just that my chum and I have just bought this huge plot of land here, and we have no one to ride with and would welcome your considerable off road experience"
Me: "Go on guvnor"
Lord Ponceby: "Well, we thought it would be a wheeze if we made an enduro track and some jumps etc ... and seeing as you are such a fantastic fellow you are more than welcome to pop along and ride whenever you want"
Summary:
Some rich bloke down my lane has just bought Peter Andre and Jordans old house + land ... he is really into off road and wants me to help him setup tracks and a route through his acres of woodland and fields.
Once I have more info I will of course post on the SE section and see if we can get the usual muddy crew up there.
Could be a good summer venue  ____________________ There's nothing that shouts "Poor Workmanship" more than wrinkles in the Gaffa tape.
Gaffa tape is like "the force" - it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together. |
|
 twotakt World Chat Champion

Joined: 25 Oct 2007 Karma :   
|
|
 michael j World Chat Champion
Joined: 14 Jan 2006 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 23:47 - 21 Feb 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
Jammy Git. I hope my invite is in the post.
 ____________________ Ducati 996 |
|
 Yazta Nova Slayer
Joined: 02 Nov 2008 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 00:13 - 22 Feb 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
Well atleast we know where the BCF Off-road rally is going to be held...  |
|