Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


What do you collect?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

ish765
Trackday Trickster



Joined: 12 Aug 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:11 - 05 Mar 2009    Post subject: What do you collect? Reply with quote

I imagine most people collect something or other.

It doesn’t have to be a material thing, or something you have a lot of, just something you like that’s personal to you. Question

Me? I can’t turn down a nice Feather. I’m often out in the county and it’s something I find hard to resist. So what about you?

Rocks, pens, bullets, beer mats Rolling Eyes, anything goes. The stranger the better. Thumbs Up
____________________
RXS100 On the Road.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

The View Askew
World Chat Champion



Joined: 30 Nov 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:14 - 05 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dust.
____________________
"Do what you always did, get what you always got"
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

.....
Quote Me Happy



Joined: 15 Jan 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:18 - 05 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dead prostitutes.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Matthie
World Chat Champion



Joined: 30 Mar 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:18 - 05 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Points.
____________________
***Previous: GPR50, FZ750 *** Current: Monkey bike, yella SV 650 Smile ***

Tutton says: I hate random hardons, they are so weird...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
K0rnIsAFAGGOT This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

jayvfr
Scooby Slapper



Joined: 15 Aug 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:24 - 05 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yer mam's toenails Thumbs Up
____________________
A quater of a NC30 and a whole tatty ZX6R J2, that's plenty...
VFR bits for sale, PM me for details!
PSN ID: money85
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Itchy
Super Spammer



Joined: 07 Apr 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:25 - 05 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Souls
____________________
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

ms51ves3
Super Spammer



Joined: 08 Jun 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:26 - 05 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a collection of model buses, I inherited them so I'm not really a collector, they just sit on my shelf gathering dust.

I quite like my cacti. I started off with one, and I have about 80 now, all identical to each other.

https://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a376/ms51ves3/DSC00804.jpg

The fat one on the right was the one I bought for £1.

I need to replant them as they seem to be reproducing a lot.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

The Artist
Super Spammer



Joined: 06 Jan 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:29 - 05 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't believe 6 out 7 replies have been fairly unfunny jokes.

I collected small model cars, as in the old ones in boxes. I put them under my floorboards about 2 years ago, still there along with a huge stamp collection that was given to me.

Must rememeber them when I move.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

ish765
Trackday Trickster



Joined: 12 Aug 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:33 - 05 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

ms51ves3 wrote:
I need to replant them as they seem to be reproducing a lot.


Yea, they do seem….erm …Abundant. They look like something on a Star Trek set.
____________________
RXS100 On the Road.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Matthie
World Chat Champion



Joined: 30 Mar 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:35 - 05 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

allymoss wrote:
I can't believe 6 out 7 replies have been fairly unfunny jokes.


*Checks site*

Yep, this is BCF, what were you expecting?

Laughing
____________________
***Previous: GPR50, FZ750 *** Current: Monkey bike, yella SV 650 Smile ***

Tutton says: I hate random hardons, they are so weird...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

ish765
Trackday Trickster



Joined: 12 Aug 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:36 - 05 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

allymoss wrote:
I can't believe 6 out 7 replies have been fairly unfunny jokes.



Ahh, maybe just shy. Or perhaps some don’t collect anything personnel to them. I bet most could think of something though.
____________________
RXS100 On the Road.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Dragonfly
Super Spammer



Joined: 05 Sep 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:37 - 05 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Old medicine bottles and advertising packaging from long gone eras.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

ish765
Trackday Trickster



Joined: 12 Aug 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:41 - 05 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

dragonfly wrote:
advertising packaging from long gone eras.


Advertising what?
____________________
RXS100 On the Road.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

ms51ves3
Super Spammer



Joined: 08 Jun 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:45 - 05 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

ish765 wrote:
dragonfly wrote:
advertising packaging from long gone eras.


Advertising what?


Medicine bottles.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

ish765
Trackday Trickster



Joined: 12 Aug 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:52 - 05 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doh!
____________________
RXS100 On the Road.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Dragonfly
Super Spammer



Joined: 05 Sep 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:52 - 05 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

ish765 wrote:
dragonfly wrote:
advertising packaging from long gone eras.


Advertising what?

signs, coffee tins, tea tins, jars. You see alot on ebay but mostly ,oxo and Robertsons stuff which there seems to be never ending supply of.

I am looking old coka cola bottles Embarassed
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

RS2MATRIX
Spanner Monkey



Joined: 03 Apr 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:59 - 05 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

ish765 wrote:
Doh!


dont do that! he was wrong Laughing
____________________
Reiju RS2 Matrix
Kawasaki ZXR400
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

ms51ves3
Super Spammer



Joined: 08 Jun 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:01 - 05 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

RS2MATRIX wrote:
ish765 wrote:
Doh!


dont do that! he was wrong Laughing


Yep, it was meant to be a joke. I'll make sure next time I put the wink emoticon (Wink) just so people realise Laughing
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

ish765
Trackday Trickster



Joined: 12 Aug 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:01 - 05 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

RS2MATRIX wrote:
ish765 wrote:
Doh!


dont do that! he was wrong Laughing
Sarcasm.

I marked it as Insightful Laughing
____________________
RXS100 On the Road.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

MattHirst
World Chat Champion



Joined: 25 Jun 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:41 - 05 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Used condoms..... Cool
____________________
It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt, then it's bloody hilarious!!!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

hellkat
Super Spammer



Joined: 12 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:54 - 05 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Devoted acolytes.
____________________
Not nearly as interesting in real life.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

hellkat
Super Spammer



Joined: 12 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:56 - 05 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nah, mostly only books at the moment.

I used to have a nice little collection of gargoyles that I had started to acquire, but I lost them all when our stuff got chucked out of council storage. Most annoying.

I like cactuses, too. I wanna start a new collection of them. I always look at them in the garden centre, them little packs of three cactii, but then they're ALL different, I want to buy all the boxes Laughing

Andy used to collect skull ashtrays. Although I sort of grew out of the whole "skulls" thing, his ashtray collection was pretty cool. They got chucked out as well Crying or Very sad feckin council Evil or Very Mad
____________________
Not nearly as interesting in real life.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

hellkat
Super Spammer



Joined: 12 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:59 - 05 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

And bonsai.
Want more bonsai!!

But too impatient to wait for them to grow.
____________________
Not nearly as interesting in real life.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

ish765
Trackday Trickster



Joined: 12 Aug 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:06 - 05 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellkat wrote:
And bonsai.
Want more bonsai!!

But too impatient to wait for them to grow.


I had a few. Very easy to kill, mine all perished Sad
____________________
RXS100 On the Road.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 17 years, 212 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.08 Sec - Server Load: 1.1 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 128.94 Kb