Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

YIPPEE! Just bought 1st bike, Theory 1pm tomorrow!

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> New Bikers
View previous topic : View next topic  

30sumthin gal
Borekit Bruiser

PostPosted: 00:26 - 14 May 2004    Post subject: YIPPEE! Just bought 1st bike, Theory 1pm tomorrow! Reply with quote

God i feel ... Sick ILL. Theort test 14th May 1pm. The last time I had any sort of theory test was 19 yrs ago, my car test. That was 5 Highway code questions!
I am new to the biking scene, always wanted a bike, never quite got 2 it. Anyway, Got test (DAS course) booked and test on 18th June... Sick Sick Sick !

I've heard all the comments bout women drivers / riders, but just to let you know, so far, had no points, convictions, accidents (I know, that will change tomorrow now I've said that!), but I am not a goody 2 shoes, I just know how to drive! Twisted Evil

Well as for bike, Y reg NSR125R. Cant wait to get out on it, Its being delivered at 10 am tomorrow as well. To top it off, got job interview at 5pm. GOD, will I be glad of the weekend! WISH ME LUCK!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Bendy
Mrs Sensible

PostPosted: 00:36 - 14 May 2004    Post subject: Re: YIPPEE! Just bought 1st bike, Theory 1pm tomorrow! Reply with quote

30sumthin gal wrote:

I've heard all the comments bout women drivers / riders, but just to let you know, so far, had no points, convictions, accidents (I know, that will change tomorrow now I've said that!), but I am not a goody 2 shoes, I just know how to drive! Twisted Evil

You'd think that was inescapable proof, but the boys won't be convinced. Rolling Eyes

Best of luck Thumbs Up

30sumthin gal
Borekit Bruiser

PostPosted: 02:45 - 14 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for that, got my head in Highway code at moment! Will let you know how it goes. As for riding, cant say I wont get points or into any scrapes.!

A friend of mine said you dont start riding properly until you come off one! Wink or get pulled over! Very Happy Question

Any advice on riding is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Claud 14.7 to 1
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:49 - 14 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Cant wait to get out on it, Its being delivered at 10 am tomorrow as well. To top it off, got job interview at 5pm.

That sound good, you will have the bike to razz to the the interview on... Wink

Cood gluck with your interview and your theory!!! Thumbs Up Cool Thumbs Up

30sumthin gal
Borekit Bruiser

PostPosted: 14:49 - 14 May 2004    Post subject: I DID IT!!! Reply with quote

Very Happy Laughing Yep, I passed my theory - 34 multi choice / 53 Haz P, and got my bike outside. 2 Down one to go! Heart still racing, nerves still shot so better not get on bike just yet!

Thanks for the support guys, much appreciated! xxxx

Laura
Playboy Bunny

PostPosted: 17:40 - 14 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't worry I make up for most the women crashing.

Bendy
Mrs Sensible

PostPosted: 17:56 - 14 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing

I think Vicky and Annabella have had one prang each. The rest of us have a clean sheet I believe. Cool

Kickstart
The Oracle

PostPosted: 20:09 - 14 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

Good luck with all the riding. And with the job interview.

All the best

Keith

paulthewitt
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:01 - 17 May 2004    Post subject: NOT ME Reply with quote

no clean sheet here. i seem to crash more than microsoft windows Embarassed

30sumthin gal
Borekit Bruiser

PostPosted: 01:23 - 18 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to let you all know, last Friday was stressful, but very worth it. 10am - bike delivered, 1pm Theory test - passed, 5pm Interview - Just found out today, IVE GOT THE JOB!!!!!!

Thank you all so much for your support, Just got main DAS test now in June - wish me luck for that!!!!

Bendy
Mrs Sensible

PostPosted: 09:37 - 18 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thumbs Up Nice one.

You'll enjoy DAS, I certainly did.

Harman
Borekit Bruiser

PostPosted: 09:44 - 18 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done and good luck.
Just remember to enjoy it and relax and you will be fine
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 20 years, 22 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> New Bikers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1