Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Does it wheelie mister?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Videos
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Blue_SV650S
World Chat Champion



Joined: 27 Nov 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:18 - 07 Mar 2009    Post subject: Does it wheelie mister? Reply with quote

Probably not quite what you are expecting when you watch it ... but I think this is WAY cool ... Thumbs Up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jM27fujbiXs
____________________
The purpose of life is to fight maturity.


Last edited by Blue_SV650S on 22:32 - 07 Mar 2009; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Howling TerrorOutOfOffice
Super Spammer



Joined: 05 Dec 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:28 - 07 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the Biaggi-esque wheelie at the end

Pat
____________________
Diabolical homemade music Bandcamp and Soundcloud
Singer songwriter, Artist and allround good bloke Listen to Andrew Susan Johnston here
The Harry Turner Project
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

OssY
Nearly there...



Joined: 12 Jan 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:32 - 07 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love it.. I want it... i NEED it...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Fisty
Super Spammer



Joined: 11 Apr 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:18 - 08 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

My. Fucking. God.

I want one. They wheelie, slide and they even tank slapper!

*straight off to ebay I go*
____________________
Quietly and consistently taking the piss.
TL1000R | Hayabusa | ZXR400 | TL1000S | Bandit 400 V
Fatter and faster than Fret
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Blue_SV650S
World Chat Champion



Joined: 27 Nov 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:28 - 08 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

mr_fisty wrote:
My. Fucking. God.

I want one. They wheelie, slide and they even tank slapper!

*straight off to ebay I go*


make sure you get a 'good' one ...

I got a crappy electric one and it was sh1te ...

I think the bikes will only be that much fun if you have a little track for them ... I think burning it up and down the street annoying everyone or round Tescos carpark would get a bit lame after a while ...

I have no idea where that track is, but it looks coo Thumbs Up
____________________
The purpose of life is to fight maturity.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Itchy
Super Spammer



Joined: 07 Apr 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:32 - 08 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blue_SV650S wrote:


make sure you get a 'good' one ...

I got a crappy electric one and it was sh1te ...

I think the bikes will only be that much fun if you have a little track for them ... I think burning it up and down the street annoying everyone or round Tescos carpark would get a bit lame after a while ...

I have no idea where that track is, but it looks coo Thumbs Up


Looks like a go kart track actually I'm sure owners of such places would let you rent the place for a couple of hours.....
____________________
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

OssY
Nearly there...



Joined: 12 Jan 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:03 - 08 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty sure i would get bored after a while and start making jumps for it...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Itchy
Super Spammer



Joined: 07 Apr 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:08 - 08 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

OssY wrote:
Pretty sure i would get bored after a while and start making jumps for it...


Or adapt it for use on a real motorbike,
____________________
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 17 years, 211 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Videos All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.06 Sec - Server Load: 0.95 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 59.46 Kb